The Centennial War

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I do.. They are Wind users, but are treated like Gods... When you see them, you'll know it's them.." Sebastians eye twitched angrily at the statement, pointing out obvious irritation. 'Treated like Gods..? What a joke.' "Tch.." Sebatian mouthed out in annoyance. "So it took three of "Gods" to overwhelm you? You must be pretty strong then." He smiled and winked at her teasingly.

He looked over at Kyy and rasied his brow in anger. "She is your sister and you're asking if you should get involved? What the hell?!"
Sebastian gazed back over at Sephira and smiled. "When we get there, make sure you don't leave my side." He pivoted on his heel and started making his way towards the exit.

He opened up the tent flat and stepped out. 'Oh wait.. I don't know which way.. I don't even know where I am right now.' He turned around and peeked his head into the tent. "You guys coming?"

Last edited:
"Should I get involved? Nobody hurts my sis." Kyy asked as he cracked his knuckles, loud pops sounding right after the other.

Sephira wanted to say 'No' and 'don't' to the rest of them, but they all held the same fire in their eyes. All of them wanted to do something about what had happened to the purple haired girl. Them fighting her battles against the Wind users would only create a bigger conflict than solve it. She glanced over at Sebastian, catching how angrily his eye twitch.

"Tch.."

That was the usual noise for irritation or disregard.

"So it took three of "Gods" to overwhelm you? You must be pretty strong then." Sebastian told her as he smiled and winked.

Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink and her silver eyes looked away. She brought a hand up to her mouth and cheeks, wrapping it over in an attempt to cover what Sebastian had done.

"You really shouldn't overestimate me, you might be disappointed with what you see." The silver eyed girl had said through her hand, but really to both Sebastian and Grace.

If they believed her to be strong, they really were just setting themselves up for disappointment.

"She is your sister and you're asking if you should get involved? What the hell?!" Sebastian loudly exclaimed at the dark pink haired man.

Sephira was immediately shoved out of her oncoming thought at the exclamation. It was just like Kyy to ask for permission before getting involved, and she actually appreciated him asking for approval first. There were times where involvement in a situation not directed at the person who wanted to get involved could lead to more trouble. As quick as the outburst had come, the smile returned when he looked at her again.

"When we get there, make sure you don't leave my side."

Sephira nodded. She was one to obey orders, but when they arrived she would have to stand away from them if the Wind users were present. They would be mocked and ridiculed for coming with Sephira, and then their ridicules would be directed at her until she ended up crying in front of them. That was a sick pleasure they would no longer be receiving. The other man pivoted on his heel and began to make his way to the exit, he stepped outside then a few moments later, poked his head back in.

"You guys coming?"

Sephira was the first to move, and each joint that was used felt like a small fire had blazed within them. She kept a look of calmness as she stepped out of the tent and stood next to Sebastian, but she was inwardly screaming from the aching she was in. However, she was not going to give the Wind the satisfaction of her dropping out of this tournament due to her injuries. She was going whether her muscles liked it or not. She patiently waited for Grace and Kyy to come out, hoping Kyy wasn't trying to get Grace's information now that they had a brief moment alone.

"I need to stop by my tent before we get to the competition, if that is okay. It's a bit difficult to fight in a dress."

One surprise after another. "If you need to, then that's where we'll go," Deacon assured her, but the fact that the heiress was fighting surprised him more than the fact that she was an heiress.

"Hmm. By the way, are you going to fight? I can feel on your arm that you have practiced."

Deacon nodded. "I am. But a friend will meet me there with my weapon."

"Oh right, I better ask now. Are you Star or Aldin?"

"Aldin Corps." Deacon looked over at Elysia. "I hope that wasn't the wrong answer."

-----
Grace had left those two in their own little world. While they'd been exchanging vows--or whatever love at first sight does, Grace wasn't quite listening--she'd begun digging through her things. Buried in the bottom of one trunk was what she wanted: her violin. Not the one she'd used earlier to perform; the metal one that she needed for the competition. Not completely metal, of course--a metal violin wouldn't play at all. It was a harder wood and had metal plates on its surface for protection. She didn't like its sound as much as her normal one, but she could hardly bring a flimsy instrument into an arena.

She'd even had enough time to quietly tune it before the party was ready to move. Grace followed after the injured pair, frowning at the thought of them trying to fight like that. Even though she'd managed to reset his arm, Sebastian shouldn't be fighting with it yet. Nor was Sephira in a condition to take part in this contest. She prayed silently that there would be healers there to help them before they began the matches.

"I never asked, but you're Aldin Corps, right? I'm pretty sure you two aren't Brigade." Grace looked from Sephira to Kyy. She would have recognized them if she'd seen them yesterday.

- "Oh how interesting im star so then we might face each other on the field" Elysia said with an excited smile.
turning right down a path near the buildings which would take them into a path that gave direct sight towards the tents.
hmm i wonder if grace is still at the tent. She thought to her self listening for people coming from that direction...

Kyy kept his mouth shut when Sebastian chewed him out, knowing Sephira would appreciate him asking first. He didn't like people jumping into his fights, so why jump into hers?

Kyy sighs, tempted to hit on Grace but stops himself. "No. We're not Corps or Brigade. We entered seperately. We have one other partner as well but they'll only come if needed. No offence but I'd rather leave it at that." He walks out and waits with Sephira.

Status
Not open for further replies.