The Cenntenial War Sign-ups and Ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Silvir Glad you love it C:

@Shiromaya Ms. Sephira will respond to Mr. Sebastian as soon as I get home :3

Cool, I speak for the both of us when I say that I'm eagerly waiting for her response. xD

@Shiromaya
You really do, I'm dying to respond XD However, it'll be about an hour or two before I'm home, so patience is key :3

xD No problem at all! Take your time. ^^

Didn't think it would take this long to get home :P Writing now~

Told ya, np as you delivered awesomely. I'll work up a response and wait for Kyy's/RayChels post before posting again. o:

Reactions: Jessica
@Shiromaya

Understood sir C: and thanks :3

Kyy! I disliked your post on an accident, so sorry! ><

@Shiromaya That post...The smiles it brought out of me..

The last time I smiled that much was reading bad fanfiction, and I was laughing X3 That post brought fangirl all over my face

Reactions: Shiromaya
Hmm.. so hold on. The last time you smiled/laughed that much was when you read a bad fanfiction. So now you're smiling/laughing at it for the exact same reason orr..? o.o

@Shiromaya XD No no no

This was fangirl smiles, as in "I will flip this laptop if this awesomeness continues!", the same reaction with whats going on with Mr. Deacon and the girl whose name I can't remember

I'm not laughing from the humor that comes from a poorly written fanfiction, I'm dying from the fangirl that comes from posts like yours. So in a short explanation, your post brought out the good smiles that I like to get in a post C:

Forgive me for wording the other post poorly :P

I know what you meant, just messing with ya. x)

Cool, I'll try to keep up with it. :3

Stupid tupid thing not alerting me about RayChel's post XD Now to edit~

I'll post up my thing later in the morning, hope you guys wont mind. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.