The Cenntenial War Sign-ups and Ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonely? She has a boy sitting next to her right now, and another fetching her a drink. How much more company does she need? ^^ Though in truth, my second character is a girl, and goodness knows a girl needs her bestie.

Lonely? She has a boy sitting next to her right now, and another fetching her a drink. How much more company does she need? ^^ Though in truth, my second character is a girl, and goodness knows a girl needs her bestie.

Yaay~

wait whaaaaat~ o------o i have that thread watched when did someone sit down next to me!? D:

Girl with dark skin and white hair, sitting on a hillside outside the outpost. I do believe Elysia fits that description. Right? *nervous that I got it wrong*

Ray, you bring up a good point. I'll let you make the capitals. And actually I did expect a corps to do that lol

Name: Grace T. Seren
Faction: Star Brigade
Weapon of Choice: Violin
Other Abilities: Perfect Pitch, a beautiful singing voice, and a lithe body just perfect for dancing.
Element: Wind
Looks:
violinist.jpg

I don't even know how the tournament is going to be run. Is it simply duels in an arena? Will it be a stadium that changes terrain for each battle? Maybe there will be some contests and not just head-on fighting?

Am I allowed to know, Kyy?

Girl with dark skin and white hair, sitting on a hillside outside the outpost. I do believe Elysia fits that description. Right? *nervous that I got it wrong*

Yeah that's Elysia ^^
For some reason I missed that notification 0.o

There can be one on one or team matches. Most take place in a feild with a couple trees around

Grace needs to enter somewhere. Hmmmmm.
Sephira isn't going to approach anyone else, especially a wind user, but Kyy just might. So if Kyy goes to check on Sebastian, Grace can walk up to Sephira. Or Grace can check on Sebastian, then turn on the pair laughing at him and shout at them for being so heartless. Or Grace could just be giving an impromptu concert.

So many choices; it all depends on who posts next.

Ow, ow, ow! Kyy, that hurt! I feel like everything I wrote was just totally ignored. =(

I'm sorry! I just got really confused but wanted to post! I can change it if you'd like!

Reactions: Silvir
Please do. Shiromaya's character, Sebastian, just fell out of a tree in front of you. Have fun with him. ^^

I'm sorry for the super long post :L But I needed to add a little turning point in Sephira

*Will edit if desired*

I don't think it needs editing. It was well written. I loathe those three and would probably side with Sephira over them even if it meant the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.