The Cenntenial War Sign-ups and Ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there is an outpost of sorts for each faction where you can get supplies, talk with members, etc. Thereis also a mixed one where the factions can interact outside of the fights. The fights themself happen in the outpost for all which is in the middle of all three.

well i did a small post it's not great i didn't really have much to work with though. But i hope it is enough....>.<

You guys still accepting newcomers?

*peek*
*peek*
"GOTCHA!" *grabs Silvir in a tight hug*

Oh, hi. I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I was looking for a stray kitten. ^^ Well, since I've gone and forum-bombed you, the least I could do is present a character. A few minutes, please. Hmm hm hmmm~

Name: Deacon Greer
Faction: Aldin Corps

About: Deacon is a devout follower of Stariandra, as are his parents, grandparents, and so on. It is precisely because of their faith in their Goddess that they are Aldin; insofar as they understand it, the Star Brigade's zealotry is not in line with Stariandra's doctrine.

Weapon of Choice: Metal staff. Secondaries are a pair of flails or rods.
Other Abilities: Agile, durable, and decently strong. He's good at continuing after taking hits, largely through sheer willpower.
Element: Lightning
Looks:
animedude1.jpg

(Might come add more to 'about' later; gotta run)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! I guess any more I'll just work in IC. Plenty more writing to do. Busy busy busy! ^^ Happy times.

Um... I know I just arrived, but upon re-reading the intro here in the OOC, I do have a suggestion. Each faction needs a Capital that is outside the limits of the agreement. So when the Aldin Corps wins the tournament they don't control the Brigade Capital and vice-versa.

EDIT (so I don't triple post =P): I betcha didn't think an Aldin Corps player would be the first to add to what the religion is. ^^ I hope I haven't done anything wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sai
Faction: Aldin

About: Sai is a contract killer from the Aldin faction. He prefers to move on his own but works well with others. He entered the tournament because he fills his skill should be you protect his faction, also he has two contracts to complete. And the targets are in the tournament.u
Weapon: A katana blade a dagger hands, feet and legs
Other abilities: tacticalthinker hand to hand combat. And very swift movements. .. elemental abilites mostly used as a defense or distraction. Attack I a last resort.
Element: fuuton. But focused on waves(motion movement through air) and sound..
Appearance: all black attire( T-shirt and vest cargo pants black combat boots). green laces and eyes. His sword is strapped to his back. And the dagger to his calf.

*peek*
*peek*
"GOTCHA!" *grabs Silvir in a tight hug*

Oh, hi. I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I was looking for a stray kitten. ^^ Well, since I've gone and forum-bombed you, the least I could do is present a character. A few minutes, please. Hmm hm hmmm~

Nya!
*is hugged and purrs*
Welcome ^^

Also am i the only brigade person here!? D:

You might be. Draco never came back. Do you want an ally? I'm totally comfortable doubling, if Kyy doesn't mind.

Dont worry, you're not alone. xD

Name: Sebastian Nal
Faction: Star Brigade
Weapon of Choice: A scythe
Other Abilities: He uses ancient magic to enchant his scythe with lifehunt meaning he heals a bit on every hit, nothing out of proportion though, it would take alot of hits to heal up a fatal wound.
Element: Dark
Looks: Sry for the hugeass pic. xD
scythe_by_jplf4567-d3hh4dd.jpg

Last edited:
These fabulous new characters will make this RP awesome~

Yes, I hope we can add to the awesome you already had. ^^ The offer still stands for me to play a second, though.

Shiro, that is an enchantment on the scythe and not his own magic, correct? Does that mean anyone wielding his scythe could use it?

Hm.. I haven't thought about it. I guess if its under special ability its supposed to be his own thing.. so yeah, lets say its his own thing. I'll re edit it, thanks for pointing it out. :D

I don't mind having more friends in there my poor Elysia is feeling lonely :3

Status
Not open for further replies.