The Cenntenial War Sign-ups and Ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can an element be like darkness? just checking. if not ill just stay with nature stuff

I am interested in joining, but may I have information about the factions and its leaders?
I felt unloved in this community, hence why I joined for the sake of my reputation.

As for into on the factions, I explained those to someone else on the first page if you wanna look. The leader of Star is the High Priest of the Church of Stariandra. Smart man with a heart of gold. The leader of Aldin Corps is Darius Holdag. Large man with a strong appetite, a sailor's mouth, and plenty of brawn to back it up.

I'm marking a paw in this thread. Planning to insert a character soon.

Hi

this looks interesting im a bit shy since it's my first day in this forum..but um.. mind if i join? ^.^

What do you have in mind with the element force??

Thinking about using that one ^^

Ohi, just throwing this out there. Any romantical stuff (whether with a random NPC or one of the other characters) you might have in mind is strongly encouraged by me (the biggest of fangirls >w<). That is all, Ill be leaving nao

Force is basically the physical element.

I always interpret romance in my rps, even if its minor Jess!

Force is basically the physical element.

I always interpret romance in my rps, even if its minor Jess!

Sweet~ Even the most minor of romance will make me squeal from fangirling :]

Hi sorry it took time to get a character done. I usually have the power influence what kind of character i make and then work dragged me of >.<

Name: Elysia Storm

About Elysia: She has been blind since birth and such her other senses are much sharper than the average persons. While emitting a calm and somewhat fragile aura she is actually something of the opposite. However her upbringing does not let her show this and while having strength in the force and the training she receives to master it. Weakness in fatigue still shows just like her mother had...

Faction: Star brigade
Weapon of Choice: palms
Other Abilities: Enhanced senses, enlightenment,
Element: Force

Looks:
528579-bigthumbnail.jpg

Yay, new character~ Friend or foe we never know

Status
Not open for further replies.