THE CBOX IS DEAD! LONG LIVE THE CBOX!

WUT.

THAT THING I NEVER GO IN ANYWAY?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

WAI HI DERE, TEGGIE.

The man is trying to keep up down

Asmo was sick of the damn stairs!!!

They're removing the stairs from the cbox!!!! ToT

They then turn off the escalators and make us walk up and down them, evil people!! D<

Escalators turned off are still stairs....with pointier edges.

That's why they are evil! why they replace the stairs if they were going to add more 'fancier stairs' anyway? I like teh old stairs! STAIRS! o_o

Did I just insert myself into a ridiculous situation that has nothing to do with me anyways?

*gets some popcorn and sits in a corner under the stairs* I think I'm going to enjoy this.

yes but if the escalator is on, people fall down more stairs when pushed down them then a regular stair case.

Hmn... I like that idea. <3

I LOVE YOU ALL. Except that one guy but we won't talk about him. *skips off, sneaks a kiss onto Asmo, then continues to skip away*

Asmo, Asmo floating down the Delaware chewing on his underwear. 10 days later eaten by a Care Bear. And that's how the Care Bear died.

So what exactly was the issues that requiring cbox to be shut down? Was it the issue I posted about randomly kicking me out of being logined in? Because I miss the Cbox already :(

The server is being a bitch and it's possible, only possible, that having more then 5 people in the chat caused the freezes, which should NOT be happening, hence closing to figure out the problem.

It is true. I have the cbox off right now to see if the Cbox is what's causing the server crashing. So I am waiting to see if it crashes when the cbox is down. c__c If it does, then it is not the cbox's fault and I can pout at hostman.

If it IS the cbox's fault, I have to find a way to minimize crash potential. D:< either through the code or by doing annoying things that make cbox lurkers whine about having to do stuff.

See my only issue Diana is I have no RPs to post in currently D:

Join one, start one, or...

POST AND REPLY TO TOPICS IN GENERAL! >:D We can never have too many topics.