THE CBOX IS DEAD! LONG LIVE THE CBOX!

Talk about smut. Trust me, it always ends in lulz.

We appreciate that there is a sense of panic and confusion right now, but we here at Iwaku want to assure all of you that we are fully dedicated to meeting your needs both at a material and a spiritual level. The Cbox is at the heart of good Iwakuan values and the heart of the family, and we fully endorse its benefits and look forward gladly to its return. In the meantime, we ask all of you, as good citizens, to continue in the spirit that us made us great and to perservere, hand in hand, with the principles of a fair and democratic Iwaku, for one and all, under God. Bless you all and sleep safely in your beds tonight, knowing that we are watching over you and that we care... because you're worth it.

Depressingly... I think this is the first time Asmo has been even close to nice to me O.o

THEN HE ISN'T REAL!

*disbelieves the fake Asmo by boycotting hotpants*

THIS IS CLEARLY A FALSE ASMO

*Burns Asmo effigies and incites a riot.*

WHY HASN'T IT BEEN FIXED YET YO!?

I WANTS TO TROLL! D:

*randomly smashes beer bottle over Vay's head*

Nope.

*stands up to get more food*

that's me, right?

posters.png

YOU TRAITORS! DIANA WILL NEVER BRING THE CBOX BACK IF YOU KEEP POSTING!

THAT IN MY NEW HIT LIST! A CUT FOR EVERY POST! IWAKU STRIKE!

Someone's desperate.

I won't mention names, either.

*pimpslaps vay with a powerfist* GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN!!!!!

*falls to the ground bleeding from the eyes, ears, and nose*

posters.png

YOU TRAITORS! DIANA WILL NEVER BRING THE CBOX BACK IF YOU KEEP POSTING!

THAT IN MY NEW HIT LIST! A CUT FOR EVERY POST! IWAKU STRIKE!

watching diana swimming in spam isn't that bad of a scene... so there....

but i guess i'll stop posting next week, for an entirely different reason though.

----------

also, as a pessimist, i have already accepted as a fact that the cbox won't come back, or if it does come back, it will be taken away soon, and returned, and taken away, with increasing frequency that it might be better that it not come back at all.

Well, I guess the next taking away will be in a few hours then.