The Catalyst (OOC/Sign Ups)

I feel really bad that I have to do this, but I'm going to have to drop out of this RP, at least for me. I'm going through a ton of stuff in real life and am really stressed, and it's a weight off my mind to know that there aren't people waiting for me in RPs. When stuff settles down I'm still interested and will probably rejoin, but until then I'm afraid I'd just hold things up.

Wanted to clarify, used the term "faggish" as a stereotype not derogatorily, don't want to offend anyone

I had no idea what to do SO ANGEL POWERS GO

if I need to edit or something let me know I just had not a clue on what to post

Is that code for me to change something?

Right now there is little wiggle room for my character :/

Allegiants weaken her and since they're cornered by one it's hard for my character to even be there

Like I said, please tell me if I need to edit?

I'm pretty sure angels don't know who allegiants are

I thought the Angels could tell the Allegiants but not vice versa? Since the Angel becomes weaker around Allegiance I just figured.

If I'm wrong then I'll edit.

I posted the rules of that somewhere but I can't remember them. They're somewhere in this thread though. I'll find them in a while.

To clarify for anyone else- the angels may have an idea that the Allegiant are in town, but the Elysians will have no clue. The Elysians will know who the angels are, as will the Allegiant.
Okay, this is what I had above. I think that the present situation will be much more interesting, but I also think that it would be much more fun if the angels didn't know who the Allegiant were, so I have a proposition.

@Ayla Could you edit your post so that she literally bumped into an Allegiant somewhere on the street, made contact so she knew that they were an Allegiant and then saw the same Allegiant heading for Starbucks? This may seem awkward but it'll make things way more fun for Dallas and Jace, while giving everyone else a bit of interaction at the same time. Leave the rest of the post the same though, it's good.

So keep the part where she walks into traffic, just edit before so she already knows the Allegiant?

To clarify... The angel will know the Allegiant when they touch because their powers weaken? Or....?

So keep the part where she walks into traffic, just edit before so she already knows the Allegiant?

To clarify... The angel will know the Allegiant when they touch because their powers weaken? Or....?
Edit the part where she recognises Jace as an Allegiant, yes, and keep the traffic part.

She won't be using her powers at the time (I'm guessing) but contact with an Allegiant would feel like somebody walking over her grave, and the contact should feel ice cold.

Alright, I'll edit asap

sorry it took so long, edited. Let me know if thats alright or that I need to change something :]

• Thank You
Reactions: PlayingMonster
I am going to have to withdraw from the role-play. I have too much on my plate reality-wise and I can't have too many role-plays going on at the same time. Sorry!~