The Catalyst (OOC/Sign Ups)

That's two posts! You can reply to Dallas now :3

I'll be good and wait for somebody else to post first. xD

I'll post when I can, got other stuff to do. Happy the IC is up though.

Skeleton Clique! @PlayingMonster I am definitely still interested, I have had the busiest week. I am going to create my characters real quick and then put a post up so I don't lag behind. :)

• Name: Tzadkiel Maalik Joseph
    Nicknames: "Sometimes people regard me by my last name, but I'd rather you just stick to Tzadkiel or even Tzad."
    Species: Allegiant
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    tumblr_mjjcpeMD9s1qg22hlo1_500.jpg

Height: 188cm (6ft. 2in.)
    Weight: 86kg (186lbs.)
    Hair: Dark Brown
    Eyes: Honey Brown
    Appearance: Tzadkiel has a very strong physique due to many hours of working-out. His physique has only become more prominent in the recent years. There are no stand-out blemishes or freckles upon his skin, but if you look closely, splayed across his skin like any person, there is an array of dark circular marks that his mother called "beauty marks." His skin is tanned from the hot days outside and his shortly kept hair has lightened over the past few years. His face is very defined, strong jaw, bushy eyebrows, and a slightly bent nose from a few fights in the ring. Tzadkiel was never one to back down from a challenge and it is quite comical to see him spring back up after every hit. The young man has an incredibly high-tolerance for pain. In general, when he is covered in his favorite clothes, it's hard to tell if Tzadkiel is really up for a brawl, but once you get him entirely unclothed-- most of his buddies know that if there is an issue that involves hand-to-hand preliminaries, Tzadkiel will rain down upon you with a fiery fist.
  • giphy.gif

Personality: Tzadkiel is incredibly charming, using his signature smirk to get anything he wants, which is a perfect trait that adhere's to his newfound allegiance to Asphodel. He is all about emotional manipulation, snaking his way into your heart before grasping it between his fingers and squeezing. His demeanor is inviting and full of potential, but don't let that fool you, Tzadkiel is deceitful, malicious, and just a bit too flirtatious. He is still considered young, so he tries his best to be as mature as possible, which means you won't see him playing any pranks or cracking any jokes. He is all about precision, organization, and getting the job done as quick as possible. He may seem detached from the world, but he secretly enjoys artwork and has gotten himself into creating his own in his free time.
    Overall, Tzadkiel has the power to get whatever he wishes and he constantly abuses this power, but he still likes to stop and take a look at the beautiful things in the human world. He's a hard-shell with a big, gooey inside. The young Allegiant tries to distance himself from those that could possibly break that shell though and lives by the motto: "Ignite the fire yourself, be the last to burn."

History: The townspeople were told that Tzadkiel was an aspiring artist who was researching the town for a piece. He's charismatic and very good-looking so many people simply wave hello when they see him on the street, especially since they believe he is putting their little town on the map with his art. He was born to a pair of loving parents, an only child, and finished school with a growing need to travel and build his portfolio. He will be attending college whenever he feels he has soaked up enough beauty of Riversdale. It's a quaint tale, but it gets Tzadkiel through the day and the suspicious townspeople off his back. To them, he is just a young artist with a need to put himself out there.

His real story, well, he grew bored with the ways of Angels and swore his allegiance to Asphodel when he was eighteen. He is still fairly young, so his wings are a darker grey, but not quite black. He said goodbye to his parents and siblings right after his oath. They were shocked, appalled, and completely okay with watching their son walk out the door. He hasn't returned to them since and doesn't even miss them. Being an Allegiant has proved more promising.
  • arthur-sales-tumblr-i8.gif

Tzadkiel is constantly asked why he kept his angelic name, his response: "It shows purpose and ladies love to call me Tzad." When the townspeople raised eyebrows at his eccentric name, he claimed his mother was a die-hard Christian and couldn't think of anything better.

Significant Relationships
    Name | Species | Relationship

• Name: Kammie Lyn Yorkshire
    Nicknames: "Kammie or Kam will do just fine."
    Species: Elysian
    Sexuality: Demisexual
    karlie-kloss-mobile-image.jpg

Height: 178cm (5ft. 10in.)
    Weight: 54kg (150lbs.)
    Hair: Light Brown
    Eyes: Sapphire
    Appearance: Kammie is tall and semi-curvaceous, but more lean than anything. She has a few skirmish scars littering her body and natural birthmarks that stand out against her caramel tanned skin. Her milk chocolate hair is constantly straightened to a point and never grows past her chin, she claims it flies every which way when it gets any longer and it's hard to take to the skies. Due to her stature, Kammie is incredibly light on her feet and is very quick during a fight, but you would never guess because she presents herself as the sweetest princesses. She isn't all about fashion, but she does believe that if you present yourself in a respectable manner then you will gain the respect you deserve.
  • Additional Ability: Kammie has the ability to manipulate gravity itself. Gyrokinesis. Kammie can create, shape and manipulate gravitation, a natural phenomenon by which all physical bodies attract each other, and gravitons, hypothetical elementary particles that mediate the force of gravitation. She can specifically bend gravity to make the environment very "heavy" or "light", cause objects to "fall" toward another object instead of the earth ("nexus inducing"), flatten objects, and generate miniature black holes to compress objects into oblivion. They can repel and attract matter and energy regardless of its mass or move objects in a manner similar to telekinesis.

Offensive uses of this power include repulsing people or objects with such force to shatter practically anything, increasing gravity to crush or immobilize opponents, decreasing it to render them defenseless, or surrounding one's body in a gravitational field to amplify physical strength. Defensive uses include creating a gravitational force-field to repel all manner of attacks or anchoring oneself to the ground.

Unfortunately, Kammie cannot create gravity nor can she use her powers where gravity is not present (which isn't a big issue, because even space has gravity). Also, distance and the amount of force used depends on the skill of the user itself and Kammie is incredibly unskilled. She has only been able to lift objects and move them only if they are directly around her as well as manipulate her weight so she sticks to the Earth. The amount of energy and concentration that Kammie must use though is so grand that she doesn't ever use this power for more than a few minutes. The more energy she expels, the weaker she becomes and the more likely she is to make a mistake and hurt either herself or someone around her. A few mentoring angels have offered to help her with her power, but she refuses and only enjoys using it as a party trick.
  • tumblr_nj9lorctjF1s10sito1_400.gif

Personality: Kammie is energetic and radiating happiness wherever she goes. She is not one to get angered over little things, instead she brushes off the offense and goes about her day as if nothing happened. She forgives, but of course, she doesn't forget. She remembers every little detail and conversation she has had with a person and sometimes researches into their lives so she is prepared for whatever may come. She is resourceful, sweet, and incredibly charismatic. She can strike up a conversation with anyone and is the type of person to call herself "friend" to a complete stranger. She doesn't really stand-out in a crowd, but she does leave her own, unique mark on a person.
    In all, Kammie is the sweetest girl you will ever meet, but you shouldn't underestimate her. Her friendly attitude is what grants her the ability to find out anything she wants-- Riversdale is a town that gossips and the young woman knows exactly where to go for information. She doesn't have many talents, but she does play ukulele just for kicks. It's a human thing, yeah, and yet she finds solace in the four strings.

History: The Angel assigned to Kammie simply stated that her birth parents had passed away when she was young and child services placed her in a high-end foster home. A young woman and her husband came into the home and immediately fell in love with Kammie. She has been happily taken care of ever since and even blessed with a younger brother. That was the only way she could wiggle herself into the lives of the Riversdale community.

Honestly, the young woman charmed her way into the first home that came into view and it ended up being a married couple and their newborn baby boy. Kammie told them that she had been out for the past few days with her friends and had returned to hang out with her "favorite parents." Of course, it worked and Kammie has been there ever since. Her story isn't completely solid, but it's not like she doesn't have the ability to fill the holes.
  • can-we-discuss-pizza-for-a-moment-20-photos-20.gif

Kammie's real name is Kammeal, but not many people would take you seriously with a name like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Name: Tzadkiel Maalik Joseph
    Nicknames: "Sometimes people regard me by my last name, but I'd rather you just stick to Tzadkiel or even Tzad."
    Species: Allegiant
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    tumblr_mjjcpeMD9s1qg22hlo1_500.jpg

Height: 188cm (6ft. 2in.)
    Weight: 86kg (186lbs.)
    Hair: Dark Brown
    Eyes: Honey Brown
    Appearance: Tzadkiel has a very strong physique due to many hours of working-out. His physique has only become more prominent in the recent years. There are no stand-out blemishes or freckles upon his skin, but if you look closely, splayed across his skin like any person, there is an array of dark circular marks that his mother called "beauty marks." His skin is tanned from the hot days outside and his shortly kept hair has lightened over the past few years. His face is very defined, strong jaw, bushy eyebrows, and a slightly bent nose from a few fights in the ring. Jameson was never one to back down from a challenge and it is quite comical to see him spring back up after every hit. The young man has an incredibly high-tolerance for pain. In general, when he is covered in his favorite clothes, it's hard to tell if Tzadkiel is really up for a brawl, but once you get him entirely unclothed-- most of his buddies know that if there is an issue that involves hand-to-hand preliminaries, Tzadkiel will rain down upon you with a fiery fist.
  • giphy.gif

Personality: Tzadkiel is incredibly charming, using his signature smirk to get anything he wants, which is a perfect trait that adhere's to his newfound allegiance to Asphodel. He is all about emotional manipulation, snaking his way into your heart before grasping it between his fingers and squeezing. His demeanor is inviting and full of potential, but don't let that fool you, Tzadkiel is deceitful, malicious, and just a bit too flirtatious. He is still considered young, so he tries his best to be as mature as possible, which means you won't see him playing any pranks or cracking any jokes. He is all about precision, organization, and getting the job done as quick as possible. He may seem detached from the world, but he secretly enjoys artwork and has gotten himself into creating his own in his free time.

Overall, Tzadkiel has the power to get whatever he wishes and he constantly abuses this power, but he still likes to stop and take a look at the beautiful things in the human world. He's a hard-shell with a big, gooey inside. The young Allegiant tries to distance himself from those that could possibly break that shell though and lives by the motto: "Ignite the fire yourself, be the last to burn."

History: The townspeople were told that Tzadkiel was an aspiring artist who was researching the town for a piece. He's charismatic and very good-looking so many people simply wave hello when they see him on the street, especially since they believe he is putting their little town on the map with his art. He was born to a pair of loving parents, an only child, and finished school with a growing need to travel and build his portfolio. He will be attending college whenever he feels he has soaked up enough beauty of Riversdale. It's a quaint tale, but it gets Tzadkiel through the day and the suspicious townspeople off his back. To them, he is just a young artist with a need to put himself out there.

His real story, well, he grew bored with the ways of Angels and swore his allegiance to Asphodel when he was eighteen. He is still fairly young, so his wings are a darker grey, but not quite black. He said goodbye to his parents and siblings right after his oath. They were shocked, appalled, and completely okay with watching their son walk out the door. He hasn't returned to them since and doesn't even miss them. Being an Allegiant has proved more promising.
  • arthur-sales-tumblr-i8.gif

Tzadkiel is constantly asked why he kept his angelic name, his response: "It shows purpose and ladies love to call me Tzad." When the townspeople raised eyebrows at his eccentric name, he claimed his mother was a die-hard Christian and couldn't think of anything better.

Looks good. I'll edit in tomorrow.

Looks good. I'll edit in tomorrow.
No problem! Tell me what you think of my Elysian as well, specifically her additional ability. If it is too over-powered please tell me, I tried to really downplay it though. Like it has potential, but Kammie doesn't really want to use it at all. If it is too much though I have a back up LOL.

No problem! Tell me what you think of my Elysian as well, specifically her additional ability. If it is too over-powered please tell me, I tried to really downplay it though. Like it has potential, but Kammie doesn't really want to use it at all. If it is too much though I have a back up LOL.
Nah, it looks fine- she doesn't have the full potential to use it, so it's good!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
We have a small issue of a LOT of flirtatious boys

huehuheuheuhueheuheuehuee
POSTED

Man I'm an active little shit.

Im a little confused on the objective of my character at this point lmao ; ;

do I already have Elysians to mentor or am I looking for them or

All of the Elysian characters are in Starbucks at the moment. I'm guessing your character is looking for them.

Sorry I haven't posted yet, I've had very little free time lately. I have very little work to do today, though, so I hopefully can sometime tonight.