The Castle of Dracula (Private)

He looked at his wound, there a clear mark from the silver that penetrated his flesh. Silver bullet is like a poison to him but nowhere near lethal if it's not aimed at his heart. "it's okay. i'll live, Bane are you okay boys?" he looked at the burning mark in Bane skin caused by the silver net which Gabriel threw at him. slowly the wound in his arm healed. the blood already stopped to flow and the flesh is regenerated. now there is one problem left, the Hunter itself. as long as he still here there is no safe place for them. he must lure the Hunter away from his guest or he will kill them like he tried to kill Ginger a few moment ago. "this is bad, if he went to the castle he will kill your friend and my maid and butler skill is nowhere near him. I must lure him somewhere far from here" Alucard stood up but his face contorted because of his pain.​

Ginger thinks then grinned "oh want someone lured? I can do that" grinned cracking her knuckles smiling "I'm not little ans I'm going to help writhed or not you want it" she grinned. Bane shook himself off with a whimper "in pain" he said his wounds took more time to heal it would take a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
"not good enough" Alucard flicked Ginger forehead and asked Bane to take care of her. "Last times someone do something like this, she must pay dear price with her live. i won't let it happen again" Alucard brushed Ginger hair. from the distance a silver bullet went flying toward Alucard, no doubt it's from the hunters. their location is spotted by him. Fortunately Alucard could evade the bullet by hiding behind a tree. "Run bane, take Ginger with you. I will draw his attention" one by one silver bullets hit the tree he used for hiding leaving him no room to move from his position.​

Bane blinked nodding as he took ginger and ran. Ginger eyes looked around hearing the hunters yell and shout. Ginger felt sad eyes closed before she finally passed out as she was tired from everything. Bane after everything was done started walking to find Alucard the passed out girl in his arms. he saw no hunter so he guessed that Gabriel had gotten away, he walked to Alucard and blinked "You ok bud?' he asked concerned. "don't worry she is just tired passed out about ten minutes ago" he smiles peacefully.

Alucard relieved when he saw Bane and the Girl is alright. "What did you want, Gabriel?" Alucard muttered himself then walked back to his Castle. the Sun started to rise between the mountain "look like the morning is coming, Come let's make haste" He said to Bane increasing their speed. After arrived at the Castle Alucard greeted by his butler that said the guests were still sleeping in their rooms. "Thats good, make some breakfast and tell them to eat without me. I got something to do in my room" He said while biting his lower lips. 'Gabriel are you really want to do this?' he thought after he arrived at his room.​

Bane did as instructed keeping kids calm and smiles. Kids buzzed and chatted. Ginger was still asleep exusted dreaming about her past shuddered at the memory that came to her.

Alucard opened the secret chamber inside his bedroom. those chamber led into a deep dark basement that no one knew even for Bane himself. Step by step Alucard went down the stairs with a torch to light his way. on the bottom of the stairs there is a door. Ornamented oak door with a gold handle, seems like it's very important room from the outside. "So here we go" he Slowly opened the door and a ray of light attacking his eyes. A beautifully decorated room with so many expensive ornament emerged from behind the door. Alucard eyes wandering for a second until he focusing his eyes to the Coffin in the middle of the room. A red coffin, his favorite color with 'Beloved Angel' text written beautifully in it's top. "I am sorry to disturb your slumber but i have something important to tell you, Father"​

Ginger woke up after a few hours her head pounding and walked toward the kitchen seeing people there eating and smiles gently and sat down and picked at her food couldn't help but wonder about what to do now. bane kept guard of the castle watching the outside world. Dracula's spirit flew around in the form of a large bat and growled "you better have a good reason" the bat said darkly not happy to be awakened by everytyhing.

"Gabriel and his hunters have returned Father... Soon, there will be a large war if it's keep going like this" Alucard said while covering his face. he afraid that the war will bring his entire race to extinct and he knew Gabriel very well. "Van helsing. we always killing each other in the past, reminded me of my archenemy Albert Van Helsing" He is the only person in the world that succeed stabbing Dracula heart with a cross shaped wood. however the curse blood inside his vein will never allowed him to die instead he was sealed inside his coffin for thousands year. he could not use any of his power nor moved his body anymore instead he used another medium to doing anything such as animal.​