3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!

PSX_20180809_160134.jpg

~| The OoC | The IC | The CAST |~

Thanks err'body for amaaa💖aazing work on your charries!~^^!!

⭐~~> DROP OFF APPIES IN OOC FIRST~^^!!

<~~~<>~~~>

Last edited:

This is The Panther.
jetpanther.jpg

• <~<>~>

~THE PREDATOR

ID: Agent 94.

Sex: Female

Predator Type: Panther.

She is a big, black cat yet she is even larger than a normal panther. In her animal form, Agent 94 is 11 feet long and 370 lbs. Her eyes sometimes do glow bright yellow and her hide is nice, shiny and sleek. Uses her tail to point at things. And normally seen rolling her bright yellow eyes. There are wound marks and scars all over her body. Of note: Nape of neck, under chin, left flank, left rear leg and right forepaw. These however do not show up in her Sapient form.

Years in the BLOCC: 81 days.

~PERSONA

• Intense and Attentive - Does not say much but when she does, she is curt, to the point and oozes with a 'never-back-down' attitude. Eyes always bright and glinting, stares a lot, quick to glare.
    • Aggressive - Quick to attack yet always willing to fiercely protect. Does not hold back in a fight.
    • Loyal - Will keep her word, never betray and follow orders like a good little soldier yet loyal to herself first and foremost.
    • Up-keeps Appearances - always clean and well groomed, yet sometimes pushes her grooming standards upon others too often.
    • Combat Intellect - Takes training seriously and knows routines, drills and procedures and can dish out much punishment.

Praise, Physical combat, Physical training, Cats, Treats, Climbing, Swimming, Getting groomed, Night time.

Disikes:
    Disorder and sloppiness, Frailty (physical), Dogs, Fire, Being called: "Kitty," being woken up from her little naps, large parties or gatherings (10+ individuals), deeper than superficial interactions.

• <~<>~>

~THE ARROW

Nearly 6 foot tall. Blue eyes with vertical slits, turning a glowing yellow every so often. Short, soft, jet black hair. Well muscled. She is hiding her tail in this picture. Speaks with a soft French Accent.

You are a 'Dex.' This is a 'Scar.'
    They call you 'Muppet.' This is called an 'Arrow.'

bc6ec2445b02247f714f0a01727ee7bc_d5fk0mt.jpg

• <~<>~>

~THE PREY

Jaycie ~ Blue Jay - @Boo Girlie BoomBoom
    ~The Smooth Sounding Bluebird~
    What a bloody fool. No, really, she thinks she can protect everyone by just acting like she's a brick wall of 'emo support?' Stupide birdie. She has more feels than brains, I'll give her that. At least the she feels. I don't care. Lucky for her, I was just on the end of my shift or else she would have gotten what she deserved. But I saw it. She's Marked too. She'll be useful too, I guess. I wonder if she knows she can make 'em go all Aggro too. Tout ce que vous voulez... Little weakling Jaycie will comfort the other little weaklings once they see the really, real world out there.
    A bit of a retraction. Over time I've noted that she is not so much stupide as she is gullible; easily manipulated. Yet she is quite the team player and morale booster, no? She has been one of those Marked that has been selected and we will take her from here. The confrontation went better than expected. A gun to her head and she did not scream nor panic. Stumbling block in that she genuinely does like it here, but a few choice words and name drops and she was instantly turned to favour escape. MindSpeak reception was flawless; she will pick up BCT rather quick, however, I discovered that she will not be able to transmit since she is still a fresh find. But Fauna form spiritual integrity is quite intact. In touch, for sure. Welcoming, daring and smiling, she will serve well to keep spirits high and keep them together, regardless that her survival is doubtful during go time.

Bella ~Ferret - @Mystical Fox
    ~That Sensitive Ferret~
    Poor sight. Poor reaction. In the midst of the team of trusted Agents how does this girl fare? She stutters and stumbles along. The other Agents did not see that she was Marked. Fortunately, I may see such things. And just as fortunate she saw through my mates' endeavour to intimidate. Rather, she sensed it, no? Empathic stability in times of danger and threats. That shall prove to be useful for the Prey out there. They have absolutely no clue as to what is happening out there in the really, real world. And they have no clue as to who is really on their side out there.
    It is now apparent that she will give the others a dose of what they truly need: loyalty and a reality check. She is Marked and selected for us to take away from this place. I thought she would buckle but no, the confrontation went well; instantaneous positive spark regardless of the gun at the back of her head. It is very obvious she does not want to be a pet to some billionaire and it is obvious she wants out. Good. MindSpeak reception was flawless. Strong BCT due to being a Year 3 is a major benefit. And Fauna form spiritual integrity is rather intact and in touch. Hard-headed, unfiltered speech yet she is very friendly and has the backs of her Prey mates. Bella's head may be filled with too much clutter about love, but that neverending hope will carry them onward. Chance of survival is good for go time.

Ada ~ Sparrow - @neobendium
    ~The Sparrow with Nerves of Steel~

What is it about this Prey that makes her think she can stare me down like that? She has guts, I guess. I didn't have to turn away, but I did-- luckily for that Handler. And hey, he now learned to keep his bloody mouth shut and hands to himself. And know what else? They are lucky I saw it. I saw the Mark in that little birdie. She's one of Those kinda' Prey. Ada is it? I'd just as soon eat that lil' birdie for breakfast... but no... She'll come in handy come game time. And let's see if she figures out she can Push away Cutter now... But very well then. There are less friendly Predators and other things out where we're headed. Unfriendlies for sure.
    Over the time I've been here, I've witnessed the little Sparrow's mettle time and again. And so now, she had been selected as those Marked that we will take from here. The confrontation went well. She held her composure as a weapon with kill rounds in it aimed in her direction. Instantly I found out she does not like it here. First thing out her mouth. MindSpeak reception was flawless; she will learn BCT rather quick. And Fauna form spiritual integrity is quite intact. Definitely in touch. Headstrong, bold, calm in the line of fire, and cares for her friends, Ada will serve as perfect catalyst to get others out of here. When it is go time, I truly believe she will survive.

Euler ~ Snoeshoe Hare - @Somebody~Actually
    ~The Elusive Hare~

Another bunny. Another stammering, fearful weakling. Buuut... This one is different from the other long eared tasty Prey. This one thought it could pull a facade on me. There are way better actors here mon Dieu, pour certaine mais it was how it tried to pull 'the fast one' on me. Even though I could literally see right through it, it still manged to create a ghostly 'image' of itself. It is Marked. And it will be useful for the other Prey, to ensure their survival; especially for the worse off long-ears. It seems to be the fastest runner too. Good because it will need that speed when we run. It will make a great decoy, no?
    As time passed on, I realize now that facades is what she is all about. But it is the calm behind those faces that matter most, no? And so she has been selected as one of the Marked that we will take away from here. Confrontation situation went well. There was no breakdown and she wants out. There is some concern regarding her burdensome loneliness, however being with those familiar and friendly with her will help. Mindspeak is flawless. She is however, a Year 1 and her BCT is stunted, yet there is still time to hone it. Fauna form spiritual integrity is as should be; intact and in touch. Calm and unwavering, she will be an anchor for them when it gets rough. And, she will be there to listen to them when they need her; there will be times they need that most. Go time survival is considered great for this one.

Conway ~ Pygmy Hedgehog - @fish-writer
    ~The Hedgehog With a Fine Heart~
    A carrot. This little weakling pincushion tried to placate me with a carrot. Really. But it was not what it offered but how it offered up the carrot. Even though I could smell right through the ruse, it tried to 'fascinate' me with the item. The Hedgehog is Marked and it will prove to be useful in survival outside these walls. Compassion and friendship has been ingrained in this one and the other Prey will definitely need such luxuries where we will be headed.
    A few things I've noted about this Prey: not only is it an optimist but it is also has a mind like mine own. Will and Way. It what the others must find and affirm themselves with. Alors, he has been selected as one of the Marked to come with us. The confrontation went well. No outburst and he wants to be with all his friends. But still worrisome is the need to stray from crowds. As long as he does not go down the Lone Path he should be fine. Mindspeak is flawless and spiritual integrity is strong, and intact. In touch pour certaine. Positive and always thinking outside the box, he will provide them ways to constantly overcome the burdens and strife of life on the run. Doubtful but hopefully survives go time survival.

<~<>~>

~THEME:

<~<>~>

Last edited by a moderator:

"Jaycie"

Jaycie.jpg

<~~>​
COLOUR ~ #4da6ff

• <~~~<>~~~>​

~PROFILE

SUBJECT IDN: JC- 31200016.
    Nickname: "Jaycie"
    Sex: Girl

Years in the BLOCC: 1 year
    Primary Handler: Ms. Coopperton
    Prospective Owner: D. Masterson

Directive: Entertainer.
    • Jaycie was meant to be a singer and dancer and to amuse and entertain her owner in the garden or when the owner hosted parties as in both Animal and Sapient form. She has also been taught how to dance 'in private' as well.
    • As secondary purpose, Jaycie was expected to do yard work and in animal form, she was expected to eat pests like bugs.

Directive Skills:
    • Singing, dancing, 'showmanship,' confidence, cleaning, yard work, pesticides handling.

<~~>​

~PHYSICALITY

ANIMAL FORM: Blue Jay.
    • Has distinguishing single black and single white feather on her crest as well as her tail as specified by prospective owner.

Trained Advantage:
    • Jaycie can land on her perch upsidedown like a bat. This was to enhance her song and dance performance in animal form.

SAPIENT FORM: 'Dancer.'
    • 5'6" / 118lbs. Athletic build of someone who does daily dance training and manual labour. 'Pale Anglo' features as requested.
    • Dark Blue Eyes / Blue hair with a black streak and white streak through (shaved now though)
    • Neck branded with IDN. Ears Pierced (no jewelry until ownership contract signed and second down payment received), Birthmark on left shoulder blade (symbol to be confirmed upon final payment received)
    • Wearing Dull grey onesie with teal stripes and lining. Prefers form-fitting, light athletic clothes.
    • West Coast Canadian Accent' as requested.
    • Speaks only English. French requested for Year 2.

Obvious Tell Tale.
    • Black and white feathers grow out from her head (when she grows back hair. Just bumps now.)
    • Eyes are similar to Jay with barely any whites showing.
    • Feet are darker, tougher skinned and very bird-like in form with nails closer to talons

Subtle Tell Tale.
    • Hair is naturally blue but may be taken as a dye job.
    • Lips are harder than normal persons and always seems to have dark lip-liner applied
    • Hair over her body is white/blue and feels soft like bird down.

• <~~<>~~>​

~PERSONA

Posi+
    • In motion, in touch - this girl is a performer and it even carries over to her everyday movements and vocals. She will break into song or dance at to break tension or make you feel better if you're down.
    • Loves to tell stories - Jaycie is constantly talking but also is one to entertain with telling tales of experience or of pure fiction to the younger Subjects.
    • Welcoming - the girl is all smiles and quite easy-going. She loves company and is good company as well.
    • Daring - nothing ventured, nothing gained. It's not so much that Jaycie is curious but more so she wants to be first to know or do. She will volunteer to be first most often. And when she does things she is rather cavalier and gung-ho about it.

Nega-
    • Perfection issues - She is too hard on herself especially when it comes to her Directive of being a singer/dancer. When she feels she is not at the level she should be, watch out for the pout and folded arms. The 'Negative Nancy' has arrived.
    • Embellishments - Jaycie is a good storyteller, but sometimes those stories delve into the all too fantastic... or all too well-covered truths. She is prone to lying to make things sound better.
    • A bit Dense - As welcoming as she is, Jaycie is a bit too, too welcoming. She is like a child whose 'stranger danger' sense is not honed to where it should be. Also, she is quite gullible and takes things said to her at face value.
    • Daring - Yeah, about being cavalier and gung-ho... sometimes diving head first into things does not end well.

• Singing, Dancing, Talking, Company, Good Stories, Music, Climbing, Eating bugs.

Dislikes:
    • Cleaning, Loneliness, Silence, Boredom, Tight places, Off-key or Out-of-tune sounds, Sight and smell of blood, her Handler.

• <~<>~>​

~EMERGENT PROPERTIES

1) Heightened Senses:
    • Sight - Jaycie's vision is very clear and she may spot and recognize objects very far away.
    • Hearing - Jaycie's ears are attuned to hear pefect pitch and key but also may discern the number of different sounds she may hear ex. she can tell how many people are talking in the next room without even seeing them.

2) Physical carry-over:
    • Talons - Jaycie's feet are shaped like a birds and if not wearing shoes she may clutch and grab with her feet. They are strong enough to aid in climbing and hold her in a branch or over hang.

3) Communication:
    • Jaycie understands Big Cat Tap; 1 year, BCT but only receive. May communicate mentally within eyesight with similar creatures of chosen animal. May 'broadcast' BCT to others within limited range (once she is able to transmit).

4) Awakening:
    • The Smooth Sounding Blue Jay - Since Jaycie has been 1 year in the BLOCC, she may 'Soothe Emotions' of 1 person. This will cause them to turn their mood in the opposite direction of their negative emotion. She may use this EP once per week.

5) Connections:
    • In any form, Jacycie may receive what sounds Ada Hears and what Ada Speaks and may send to Jacycie for up to one minute at a time. The maximum transmission distance between the two is unknown as of yet, however within the BLOCC Jaycie could always receive from Ada without fail. She may receive any time Ada transmits.

5) Combined:
    • When holding hands...

• <~~>​

~BACKSTORIES

THE SELECTION.

1) Those Glowing Eyes. (Marked)
    • Jaycie confronts the Panther ~ Jaycie risked physical harm and stood between the Panther and her friend to protect her friend. She confronted the Panther and saw that the Blue Jay was Marked. Now the Panther sees her as the 'S mooth Sounding Blue Jay.'
    2) Predator with a Gun. (BCT & Awakening)
    • In The Laundry Room ~ Jaycie was confronted by the Panther and passed the 'Mettle Test.' She gave reasons why she wanted to escape and was taught BCT and was called 'The Smooth Sounding Blue Jay."

BUTTERFLY INTO HURRICANE.

1) Nice to Meet You. (Connection)
    • Ada meets Jaycie all 'made up' (Connected from Ada) ~ Jaycie meets Ada outside the dance studio with 'a fancying substance' wiped on her face.

2) Those Good Times. (Combined)
    • To: Jaycie. A Lesson in Authority. From: Ada. (Combined with Ada)~ After all the times they were bullied by the Chinchillas, the girls get them back! Finally!

• <>​

~MUSINGS

1) Your Prey Mates.

Bella
    ~ Soooooooo cute. My gosh but those big eyes, eh? Ughss... so jeally... but whatevs. She's an amazing dancer and totes slays when doing tap; both Sapient and Animal. I think she finds me annoying... and I'm a bit intimidated by her-- she''s Year 3 afterall and I seen her temper once too. Rawr! Aggro Dexter girl, man!! Buuuut... like we done some performancess together and we gets all excited and squeally together so there's that. She can be friendly enough... but ughss... man, she does tend to go off about her love of her life...! A new one every week it seems. Aaaaand like to be honest I think she plays up the 'clumsy' act on purpose sometimes to 'accidentally' bump into her 'crush of the week. But hey, she tells a good story about her hopes and dreams. Even if she is a bit blunt about what she thinks of mine. All in all a good friend-- and dance mentor too^^!! Love ya, Frau Bels!!

Ada~ This is ssoooooo my girl right here... or rather my big sis. Ada is like the one we seem to rally around. She's tough and gruff and don't take scat from no one. Tough little birdie. Talented too. We do sing together and she is aaaaaaamaaaaazing. Perfect pitch and hits all the notes with that just right twang. Love her accent too. And I am soooooo glad I am on her side. Once she has it out to get you... she usually will. But my gosh I soooooo dare you to call her: Muppet. Soooo dares you. But anyways, she is kiiiiiiiinda' pushy on me but I get it, it's for my own good. I always do what she says. She's my girl, afterall. Big Sister. Buuuut... sometimes, I just cannot tell what she's thinking. Like she gets this distant look and the more I try to please her, the more I think she gets annoyed by me. But whatevs. I know she still loves me. Like she just has to. I don't know what I'd do if she didn't. But out of us all, I soooooooo gots her back...!!^^!!

Euler~ The techs and even my Handler, Ms. Cooperton call her: Blink. As in: blink and you'll miss it. She is that fast. She also has the coolest hair and ears. Like her head is shaved too but it changes colours depending on the time of year. She says 'winter' is when her hair and ears are all light coloured. We always say that we will see 'winter' together someday. All of us. We also say that I'll see her in her races and that she will see me in my performances out there. We have such good talks. Wellllll... I mostly talk. She is such a good listener. And her advice is always straight to the point and I know to follow it for my own good. But sometimes I don't get her. She acts weird and gets like allllll... skittish? Like mostly after she's been punished and put in Solitary; she is ssooooooo negative. But I can usually cheer her up! Like I love Yules too, but her accent confuses me sometimes and I don't quite understand what she says all the time. So I just nod and laugh. Don't tell her though, k^^?

Conway~ Muh boi 'Way...! Right. So what is it about this Dex that makes me feel like doing things I'm not supposed to!! UGHS...! Like he has this need to figure new things out and I gots this need to know so we always seem to get busted! Like the time we tried to figured out what those lacey things were in my Handler's briefcase. Apparently, Ms. Cooperton was gunna show them off to Ada's Handler, Mr. Adler. Why? Well we never figured that out. Anyways, know what's cool and I wish I had? 'Way is all armoured with spikes! But there's the times he gets all huggy-rubby with me-- and it's cools cuz he is sooooo my bud, but I get scared cuz he's all spiky and like maybe he sneezes and I get stabbed..?! That and Ada seems to give him her 'Analytical Eye' whenever he hugs us girlie Dexters. Is my girl all jeally...? Naaaw... I think she's just being 'Big Sis' is all, right? Aaaaanyways... he's like Yules; such a good listener but whenever I ask for advice he seems to stare off at nothing..? Maybe he's just hungry. Again. Oh, and like watch out when he is hungry cuz like Bels, he can gets all Aggro Dex too. But hey! He is soooooo cuddly ya can't help but forgive him right away! Love ya, boiiii!!

<~~>​

blue_jay.jpg

<~~~<★>~~~>

Last edited:
1455463523572.png

• <~★~>​

~SUBJECT PROFILE

Subject IDN: BE-11487231
    Nickname: Bella
    Years in the BLOCC: 3
    Primary Handler: Mr. Dung
    Prospective Owner: M. Frankford
    Directive: Dancer
    • As a sub factor Bella must clean the grand hall after parties in either form

Directive Skills:
    1. Elegant moves
    2. Quick feet
    3. Perfect Posture
    4. Dancing mainly tap
    5. Loyalty

<~★~>​

~PHYSICALITY

ANIMAL FORM: Ferret
    • Like in her sapient form Bella has a light pink nose in her animal form as well

Trained Advantage: 3
    • Tap Dancing: The only dance that Bella has mastered fully is tap dancing. She can do this in both her sapient and animal forms as requested by her prospective owner.
    • Talented Dancer: Much like ferrets in the wilds of the world Bella is a talented dancer, though more talented than her brethren.
    • Mimicry: Bella has learned to mimic things in order to learn them faster. So far she has only used it to learn new dances as well as Big Cat Tap.

SAPIENT FORM: 'Athletic'
    • Hair: Short and choppy would best describe Bella's hair before it was shaved. Brown in color with lighter highlights and darker roots. She would always have trouble keeping her bangs out of her face. Since it was shaved Bella's hair looks darker in color than light brown.
    • Eyes: It's easy to say Bella's eyes are the window to her soul, a deep brown matching her hair. Bella's eyes have lighter browns in them along with darker flecks around the center. Big and doe like her eyes are framed with thick lashes and said to be her best feature.
    • Body: Standing at 5' 2" and weighing 97lbs Bella is on the shorter side of the spectrum making that the only thing that's keeping her from looking like a guy. Though it helps that she is curvy with slight muscle's to her from learning to dance.
    • Complexion: Pale in color Bell's skin is smooth with light freckles dotting across her cheeks and nose. At the back of her neck is her IND number in a barcoded style. Her nose is a light pink color and usually a little wet.
    • Other: Bella wears a white onesie with red trim along with the other 3rd years. When she speaks there's hints of a German accent. Can speak fluent German and Russian.

Subtle Tell Tail:
    • Canine's are sharp enough to break skin, but not enough to hurt someone
    • Freckles dusting cheeks are the same color as her fur
    • Light pink nose that is usually a bit wet

• <~★~>​

~PERSONA

Positive:
    • Loyal: Bella is a strong believer of 'No man left behind'. She will go to great lengths to say a friend or even a random person. Even if she has to do this alone she will find a way to save anyone in trouble. Not to mention she would never turn her back on a friend even if they're horrible to her.
    • Friendly: Bella loves to make friends and will oftentimes talk to strangers if they look lonely. People often avoid her due to her hyper personality and talkative attitude. At times Bella will completely ignore people if they upset her in a bad way.
    • Hyper: Bella is overly hyper sometimes. She can never sit still and always has to be moving due to having too much energy. This was one fo the reasons she learned to dance fast.
    • Hopeless Romantic: Much like many girls Bella loves the idea of finding 'the one'. It's a dream of hers to find that one special person for her. Though no time soon will she be settling down.

Negative:
    • Hot-Headed: Bella tends to have a short temper, sometimes the smallest thing can set her off. This is another thing Bella doesn't like about herself. There are sometimes she can control her temper but, other times she blows up. If you insult her friends or family she tends to lose her temper faster but, will hide it behind a calm voice and attitude.
    • Clumsy: She may be quick on her feet but, that doesn't stop her from tripping over air. Bella has a bad habit of tripping over just about everything. Even if she's being really careful she will still find a way to end up on her face, but even so when she's serious it's like a switch flipped and she's not as clumsy as usual.
    • Blunt: Many times Bella just says what comes to her mind. It's one of the things she hates about herself. Usually she doesn't mean what she says but, there are times where she's being dead serious.
    • Stubborn: Bella is as stubborn as they come. Once her minds set on something she will rarely change it. This mainly comes when someone is being left behind.

2. Animals
    3. Making friends
    4. Sleep
    5. Heights

Dislikes:
    1. Fighting
    2. Spiders
    3. Most exercises
    4. Spicy food
    5. Being yelled at for no reason

• <~★~>​

~EMERGENT PROPERTIES

1) Heightened sense
    • No Heightened sense BUT can hide ALL deformities in Sapient form for up to 4 hours

2) Physical carry-over in Sapient form
    • Poor eye sight: Like ferrets in the wild Bella has poor eyes sight

3) Communication:
    • BCT transmit within eyesight and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal within car length.

4) Awakening:
    • Since Bella has been 3 years in the BLOCC, she may 'Sense Intent' of up to 3 persons within a cars length. This will allow her get a sense of their intent but will not allow her to detect lies. The EP lasts up to 3 minutes when activated. She may use this EP thee times per week.

5) Connections. (further explored once "Your Prey Mates" is complete.)

~~>(more to Unlock later^^!!)

• <~★~>​

~BACKSTORIES

Whatever you put as fact in here, any RPer may include pieces of your write up into their Bio. Not gunna lie: there is a lot of writing to be added on as we go. To Start us off please do these first:

1) Those Glowing Eyes.
    Bella and the panther: A meeting - After running from her handler Bella stood against a group of Scars. Nervous she talked her way out of the situation and into being marked by the panther being dubbed "The Sensitive Ferret."

2)Butterfly into Hurricane.
    A memory during your time in the BLOCC that affected your Persona (good or bad or just sticks with you) Note that charries will have no memories prior to Year One other than that they were 'born' here and awoke when 'ready.' (wait till Cast is finalized please!)

• <~★~>​

~MUSINGS

1) Your Prey Mates
    • Jaycie: Hm? What do I think of Jaycie? Well, that's simple! She's a great friend of mine! Though sometimes she can be a little annoying but nevertheless, she a great friend. Wait I already said that...Anyway! We dance sometimes and it super fun. We becoming giggling squealing messes. Like I said so much fun!
    • Ada: We go pretty far back me and Ada. We met in her first year when I walked in on her singing. Since then we've been preforming together and really fun! Though unlike with Jaycie we don't become really giggly instead we laugh when I trip over my feet. She's like a big sister too! Not to me though more like to the other first and second years, but she sure does give good advice.
    • Euler: I don't know Euler that much but, she seems cool! I've heard from Jaycie she's a great listener and from the times I've met her I can say she really is! Oooo I wish I could know her more, but sadly we don't see each other much with me being a dancer and her being a racer. Oh, but I love her ears and her accent really cool!
    • Conway: This guy right here is family and no one can change that! I've known him as long as Ada and we sort of hit it off right away. We get into some pretty funny things. Though he likes to say it's all my fault which is untrue! But still, Conway's a great friend and I love talking to him, he's such a great listener. Oooo and teasing him about Euler is always fun!

Color - #9365B8

bella_the_ferret_by_nikkiburr.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
664afe380801596ea924ccec726be8f3--character-ideas-character-inspiration.jpg

220px-House_Sparrow_%28Passer_domesticus%29-_Female_in_Kolkata_I_IMG_3787_%28cropped%29.jpg

<~★~>​

• <~★~>​

~SUBJECT PROFILE

Subject IDN:
    Subject: AD-12623263

Nickname:
    'Ada'

Sex:
    Female

Years in the BLOCC:

Primary Handler:
    Mr. Stephen Adler

Prospective Owner:
    M. Garrett Richardson

Directive: Entertainment/Messenger

Directive Skills:
    - Message relay
    - Singing voice
    - Flight maneuverability
    - Speed up to 28 MPH
    - Good stamina
    - Public performance

<~★~>​

~PHYSICALITY

ANIMAL FORM:Ada is tiny in her animal form, weighing only 1.1 ounces and standing at just over 16 cm. Her feathers are a light tan with streaks and speckles of a red-brown color typically reserved for the males of her species. Her eyes are a soft black-brown, so dark that pupils are often not visible.

Trained Advantage:
    Singing
    Arial Obstacle Course Running

SAPIENT FORM:Ada is petite, only around 5' 4" and 120 lbs in human form. Her dark red hair is short but thick and fluffy, and once it grows out from being shaved, it will be naturally wavy. Red-brown freckles dot her nose and arms. She's slightly curvy, with most of her weight attributed to her muscular build. Her eyes are a muddy black-brown, swirling earth tones that can snap into flame on a dime.

Ada speaks in an Irish accent, as requested by her prospective owner.
    • English
    • ASL (American Sign Language)

Tell Tale Signs:
    Obvious

- The skin of Ada's feet and legs (to her knees) is almost scaly and slightly discolored, reminiscent of her bird form.
    - A light spray of feathers grow up her spine and spread out on her shoulders.
    - Her eyes are the same throughout both forms, leaving her with bird eyes in human form.

Ada wears a plain grey onesie with teal trim.

• <~★~>​

~PERSONA

Posi+
    +Social: Ada isn't afraid of crowds and 'pack bonds' easily with those who aren't threats to her life.
    +Analytical: Especially when it comes to food, Ada can easily find quick paths to things that would otherwise be considered hard to reach or even impossible to get.
    +Protective: She will put her life on the line to protect those she considers worthy for it, and won't back down despite often being too small to fight back.
    +Mask: Ada can mask her emotions sometimes, which can and has saved her from bad consequences.

Nega-
    -Stubborn: Ada is a natural-born leader and often finds it hard to back down, even when proven wrong.
    -Grudge: When she is wronged, Ada can hold grudges for much longer than is necessary, often giving the person in question the silent treatment until she explodes and lets a torrent of masked anger out on them in the form of shrill yelling.
    -Dominant: Ada has problems with authority and resents being told to do things.

Likes: Civilization, trees, bushes, social activity, soft things, fruit, seeds, nuts, swimming

Dislikes: Heavy lifting, open spaces, wilderness, metal, restraints, cats, birds of prey, dogs (most predators, really), restrictive authority.

• <~★~>​

~EMERGENT PROPERTIES

1) Heightened Hearing

2) Has a great immune system and can almost never get sick.

3) 2 years, BCT transmit within car length and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal.

4) The Sparrow With Nerves of Steel: Since Ada has been 2 years in the BLOCC, she may 'turn away' up to 2 aggressors for 2 minutes. This will cause them to turn their aggression elsewhere that is not Ada. She may use this EP twice per week.

• <~★~>​

~BACKSTORIES

1) Those Glowing Eyes.
    Ada stared the panther down, putting herself in between the predator and her handler....and the other Dexters further down the hall. For that brave (but still slightly stupid) act, Ada has been recognized as Marked, and dubbed "the steel-nerved sparrow".

2)Butterfly into Hurricane.
    A memory during your time in the BLOCC that affected your Persona (good or bad or just sticks with you) Note that charries will have no memories prior to Year One other than that they were 'born' here and awoke when 'ready.' (wait till Cast is finalized please!) WIP

• <~★~>​

~MUSINGS

1) Your Prey Mates
    Jaycie- Jay is...one of those people that's easy to make friends with, especially since she's so insistent on being a friend to everyone. And her hair? It's shaved, but it looks so colorful. I'll admit it, I'm jealous. She's got a great voice and doesn't mind being a backup singer sometimes. We can do awesome- and I mean awesome- harmonies. When we get out of here, we could totally be a band of our own! I'm just worried she's going to get hurt someday- well, more than she already has. She's far too gullible, and I'm pretty sure she only tries to make people feel good about themselves because she feels bad about herself in some way. I'll get that out of her, though. Even if it takes fifteen years. You're awesome, Jay.

Bella- A great friend, and awesome on her feet….most of the time. We have matching freckles, too, which I think is fantastic. She's quick, funny, and she likes to dance when I sing, and it makes both of us feel good when we get to do it. I think we have a sort of mutual respect, even though she's older than me. Though, she does talk about her newest love a lot….even when I know the crush is a jackass. She's gonna get her heart broken if she's not careful.

Euler- She's from a different part of the BLOCC, so I don't see her all that often, but I think we get along pretty decently. I can't tell if she likes me or not...sometimes I feel like I annoy her or something. Oh well. We haven't gotten into any spats, so I think she's friend material. I just wish I could see her more often so I could get a better read on the whole thing.

Conway- I don't know him well. Sure, I've seen him around, but he mostly hangs out around Bella, and the one time I did talk to him, he ended up just standing there and staring at me until it got too awkward and we just sorta...went our separate ways. I think I might scare him. Besides that, though, I know he's a good kid. He's just way too shy for his own good. Maybe if I can become friends with him, I can get him to be a little bit less of a target. And for now, I'm helping Bella from the sidelines- Silk and Velour are not getting their mitts on him, not on our watch.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
josephine_by_hiba_tan_dah49wa-pre.jpg

<~~>

• <~~>

~SUBJECT PROFILE

Subject IDN: LE-27182818

Nickname: Euler
    Years in the BLOCC: 1

Primary Handler: Olympia Fuentes

Prospective Owner: Elio Marino

Directive: Lure/Game
    • As and addendum she is supposed to help clean up after hunts and races

Directive Skills:

1. Nimble
    2. Trained Stamina
    3. Evasion Tactics
    4. Light carpentry
    5. Cleaning

<~~>​

~PHYSICALITY

ANIMAL FORM: Snowshoe Hare
    d3ef87839f7c8075bccaf0e5a7ff9e60.jpg

• Her animal form is slightly larger than is common for the species at 20 inches in length and weighing around 4 lbs.

Trained Advantage:
    1. Can balance and walk on her front paws (hands in human form).

SAPIENT FORM: Her human form stands at 5'5 and a half, has an average build that is slightly muscled thanks to carpentry practice. Her hair is a medium strawberry blonde with a frizzy and wavy texture; or it would be if it wasn't currently shaved. Her eyes are a light green resembling jade. On her face are a scattering of small round mole birthmarks; one on the bridge of her nose(left side), one on her left cheek, and two close together on her neck. When she speaks, it is with an Australian accent.

Tell Tale Signs:

Obvious

1. Ears, although on the sides of her face are completely that of a hare's
    2. Whiskers grow from around her nose on both sides.
    3. Retains her tail no matter which form

Subtle
    1. Larger than normal, wide feet
    2. Buck front two teeth (Top)
    3. Skin and hair is lighter in the winter time[/FONT]

<~~>

~THEME

<~~>

<~~~<>~~~>

• Bucket of Rainbows
Vn4k31Ol.jpg

<~~>​

• <~~>

~SUBJECT PROFILE
    color: #aa8866

Subject IDN: CN-13035772

Nickname: Conway

Sex: Male

Years in the BLOCC: 2

Primary Handler: John Valentine

Prospective Owner: Arianna Giroux

Directive: Companionship. Picture the little yapping explosion of fur you might find in someone's purse, with no purpose in life other than to contemplate its crippling existential crisis.

Directive Skills: Cooking. Keeping house. Flattering. Reading emotions. Aromatherapy. Giving massages.

<~~>

~PHYSICALITY

ANIMAL FORM:
    Algerian Black Pygmy Hedgehog. He is hand-sized with dark brown face, limbs, and belly, and the characteristic black and white quills of his breed.

Trained Advantage:
    - Sonic the Hedgehog: He can curl up into a ball and roll around relatively smooth surfaces.
    - Scent Mimicry: He can recreate any scent he's smelled if given the right scents to work with. Perfumes, sweat, oils, and other liquids are easy to work with. He can also use plants or anything he can easily crush in his paws or chew up. He combines the scents with his saliva and uses his nose and tongue to spread it on himself, others, or any object of one's choice.

SAPIENT FORM: Conway is a small boy. He stands at a moderately diminutive 5'5" and weighs approximately 150lbs, sporting a soft tummy and slightly stout figure. His skin is pale, his shoulders, arms, and back speckled with light brown freckles, and his eyes are a dark, solemn brown. His hair was a similarly dark brown, falling into his eyes and over his ears in messy wisps before it was shaved.

Conway speaks with a pleasant Midwestern American accent, and he can perfectly understand French, but has not been trained to speak it, as requested by his prospective owner.

Tell Tale Signs:
    • Pale whiskers sprout from his cheeks, close to his nose.
    • The skin on his hands are a dark brown, fading back into its human pallor past his wrists, and his nails are black and thick.
    • Black and white quills cover his shoulders and upper back, though he lacks the necessary small muscles to raise them defensively. They sit unthreateningly relaxed, making it quite difficult for others to prick themselves accidentally.

Conway wears dull grey onesies with teal trim, labelled with his IDN, which is also tattooed on the back of his neck, right above the quills.

• <~~>

~PERSONA

Posi+:
    • Affectionate - With people he knows, Conway is quite physically affectionate, enjoying the body warmth of others and the reassurance of physical contact.
    • Compassionate - Conway is also quite empathetic, always willing to listen and sympathize.
    • Curious - Despite his anxiety, Conway is intrigued by anything he hasn't seen before (so long as it doesn't look like it might eat him) and likes to explore.
    • Optimistic - Conway is always looking at the bright side, daydreaming about the future when everything will be better.
    • Creative Intelligence - He tends to think outside the box, and when he's feeling awake and safe, his brain doesn't stop working.

Nega-:
    • Nervous in new situations - When faced with new people or new locations, Conway's first instinct is to freeze and protect himself, and it takes him a while to relax.
    • Dislikes being in larger groups of people - Though Conway likes the presence of one or two people he knows, any groups larger than that frays his nerves, and he'll quickly get quiet and irritable.
    • Spacey - Particularly during the day, Conway will often drift off into his own thoughts mid-conversation, or take a nap if left to himself.
    • Terrible at giving advice - Though he's an excellent listener, he never knows what to say to people, and being asked for advice makes him nervous.
    • Sometimes grumpy - Particularly when just woken up, hungry, dirty, or otherwise mistreated, Conway becomes irritable and can uncharacteristically lash out.

Naps. Food. Heights. Baths. Exploring. Cuddling. Small spaces. Interesting smells.

Dislikes:
    Strangers. Crowds. Wide open spaces. Public speaking. Getting stuck. Falling. Being woken up. Getting dirty.

• <~~>

~EMERGENT PROPERTIES

1) Heightened smell.

2) Physical carry-over in Sapient form: Immune to snake venom

3) Communication: BCT transmit within car length and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal.

4) Awakening: Since Conway has been 2 years in the BLOCC, he may cause a small item in his possession to 'capture the heart' of up to 2 persons within a car's length. This will cause them to become transfixed upon the item for 2 minutes as long as they are within capturing zone of the item. He may use this EP twice per week.

~~>(more to Unlock later^^!!)

• <~~>

~BACKSTORIES

1) Those Glowing Eyes.
    Conway was taking vegetables from the garden and was spotted by the Panther. Perhaps as a peace offering, he offered her a carrot, and was Marked as the Hedgehog with a Fine Heart.

2) Butterfly into Hurricane.
    A memory during your time in the BLOCC that affected your Persona (good or bad or just sticks with you) Note that charries will have no memories prior to Year One other than that they were 'born' here and awoke when 'ready.' (wait till Cast is finalized please!)

• <~~>

~MUSINGS

1) Jaycie. What a warm presence in such a cold place. I'm a little bit in awe of her, to tell the truth, but I love listening to her stories, outlandish as they might sometimes be. There have been times she's found me feeling down, and she just sat with me and sang songs until I felt better. You can't ask for a better kind of friend than that, I think.

2) Bella. I love her, honestly. Like family. I've known her as long as I can remember. I remember being terrified of her when we first met; she's so outgoing, and she's got a temper. But we bonded over our shared terrible eyesight. She loves to talk, and I love to listen, so we get along pretty great. Any of the shenanigans I get into is absolutely, 100% her fault, and no one can convince me otherwise.

3) Ada. I don't know her that well, and for such a small bird, she's really intimidating. I've spoken to her once or twice-- well, she's spoken to me while I stood there in open-mouthed terror, and then I waddled away from the conversation thinking that maybe next time I'll just hide when she's nearby. I would love to get to know her; I just wish my brain or my mouth or anything would work when I'm facing her.

4) Euler. She seems nice, and we get along pretty well. Once in a while I'll try to get her to open up, usually when I notice her anxiety start to flare up, but I haven't really had any success. She does seem to like it when I bring her celery or brussell sprouts. I thought about giving her carrots before, but I was too nervous she would accuse me of stereotyping.

<~~>

g6eu0Fem.jpg

<~~>​