The cast out and the knight

"Good morning." Epitaph threw her wings open wide and sent a spray of dew flying. She had shielded then from a light train that night with her wings. In the coming dawn her wings sparkled bright with the dampness. "Did you sleep well?"

"Best sleep n so long, milady. Thank you." mordred smiled, but there was a strange feeling in him, like something wasn't right. He sat up and looked around, scouting the horizon. "Epitaph, do you feel this? I mean, is something not right for you?"

Epitaphs face fell. "That's the darkness approaching. It will be here... And the demons that come with it."

Mordred instantly stood up, his armor maerializing on him, full helmet covering his face. The young knight drew his sword. Clarent in hands, he stanced and stood in front of Epitaph. "Stay behnd me, milady. I will protect you." His eyes kept scouting out for danger, from all directions possible. He didn't know what would be coming.

"Mordred it's not going to be here yet... Don't worry like you are." She touched her hand to his shoulder and a jolt of electricity was sent through her body, but it wasn't unpleasant.

"B-But milady, h-how can we be sure?" His voice was shaky. That Electricity made hi weak. Like all his body just melted from her touch. He turned hs head, and glaced at her eyes. Mordred was again lost in them, but this tme he quickly cae back t his sense, grabbing her hand, he lifted her and began running. "Then we gotta run away from here. Let's move."

Epitaph rolled her eyes and released hits hand flying a few get into the air. "I can sense the darkness better than you little knight. I know what I'm talking about." She landed deftly and put her hands on her hips. "Now if you would stop I have something else to teach you."