The cast out and the knight

Epitaph gasped and pulled away blushing. She let her hair fall in her eyes to hide her blush, but she was smiling. "I..." She looked up at him with a yearning burning deep in her soul, and it showed in her eyes

Mordred took her hand delicately in his, amd kissed it many times. His cheeks were burning red but he didn't mind, he looked back in her eyes with the same yearning.. "Speak Milady. please don't be shy with me, i only want to make you smile." Those words were true. her eyes, that smile, it was the most beautiful moment in his life, and he wished it never ended.

Epitaph covered her eyes again. "I don't know what to say... I have never kissed anyone before, but I wish to againand I don't understand it. I just want to know... Do you want me as I want you?"

"I do... this is also knew to me, but i love that feeling, and all of me yearns for more... I want you Epitaph.. " His hands slowly reached her cheeks, softly caressing them as mordred leaned closer, his lips brushing agaist hers lightly.

A warm shock of electricity shot through Epitaph. Ever since Mordred had gained his full power her whole being had yearned for him. Maybe it was because of the power, but she had been attracted to him even before then. She leaned into him once again and pushed him over backwards, falling on to him.

Mordred fell on his back, his hard on pressed to her abdomen, while his right hand moved slowly on her back, and he ran the fingers of his left hand in her hairs, brushing them softly. The knight couldn't fully understand what was going on, but he sure liked it and his desires only grew with a burning passion for Epitaph. Was it this that he felt the first time she touched him, or when she slept in his arms? maybe this is love that others all talk about. if it is, he wanted more. More of this love thing, but only with her, he wanted Epitaph badly. Mordred reached her neck, his hot breath lightly brushing it, before he kissed it softly a couple of times.

Epitaph let out a small sound of pleasure and shivered in his arms. She wanted this... Didn't she? No, maybe this wasn't right. She was an angel so her charms could overwhelm any human. This wasn't fair to him, and she didn't know if he really wanted her or if it was just because her spark called to him. In any case she pulled away. "Wait."

Mordred looked straight in her eyes, a smile on his lips while he caressed her hairs. "Yes Epitaph?" It was easily seen in his eyes that it wasn't because of her special angel charms or powers, but her heart. In Mordred's green eyes love could be seen or felt. the desire to have this girl wasn't lust, or from his mind because of excitement, but all that came from his heart, from passionatte love.

Epitaph pushed away from him roughly. "No. I am here to be your teacher. Now we need to stop." She backed away from him and spread her wings. "I'm an angel, I do not love I am pure. And I... I just need to get away." She threw her wings to the sky and flew away over the trees.

She was right, Mordred didn't understand that feeling completely, and it didn't matter. First he was a knight, and a knght do not soil his name with such things. He stood up and looked in front of him, nodding to himself, as for him, this was the first time and last that it would happen. He had a duty toward the world, and that was what s important, success, was all he thought of now. "Let's go Mordred, you need to train now. The darkness won't sleep while you do stupid things, so start taking it seriously." Without a word more, he made his way to his favorite training place.

Epitaph flew high into the atmosphere, beyond the area for breathable air. She just needed to concentrate for a few minutes. Minutes became hours though and when she returned to Earth it was well into the night. She slowly flew back to the clearing where they had slept night before and landed.

Mordred wasn't there anymore. The place of his choice was a small waterfall, not far from the wood. that was where the knight used to train ever since he was young, for nothing could kept him calm as much as the sound of the water falling i to the bank of the river. After each hour of training, he usually went to relax, right behind the waterfall, but this time he didn't stop training. he had too keep his head only to that, and become stronger, many lives were i this.

Epitaph reach out with her subconscious and found him. It took her only a few minutes to reach the waterfall where he was at. She landed softly on the plush grass near him. She watched him train for a moment before she moved forward and grabbed his hand midmotion. "Sit. Your tired."

His body was all in sweat, he was out of breath, and just by touching him, she could feel his body tremble, all his muscles were so tired the grip on his wooden sword wasso weak, ge could barely lift it anymore. The young knight turned and looked at her, these eyes, they are so deep, and he love the warmth coming from them. Mordred shook his head, he had to stay concentrated. "I am alright Milady. don't worry about me."

Epitaph did the only thing she could think of. She basically tackled him to the ground and then pulled his head into her lap. "I said sit! Your of no use to me if you're exhausted all of the time."

Mordred looked up at her, frowning. What she had said hurted him a bit, but after all he was her knight and nothing more, so he accepted being a tool for her use. "I am sorry milady. But you should worry about yourself, i can see in your face the tiredness."

The hard lines in her face softened and she laid a kiss on his brow. "Do not worry about me Mordred. I am fine, but you are exhausted and shaking." She pulled the blanket from her pack and covered him. "Don't even bother moving, rest here for the night. Don't worry, I will watch over you."

"But i'm..." He wanted to be the one to watch over her, but in his state it was better for him to just accept and rest for a while. he had pushed both his body and mind to a limit even he didn't think possible, and it took only a couple of minutes to fall asleep.

Epitaph sat watch over him all night that night. She pondered over the days occurrences and planned for tomorrow.

The little Knight slept peacefully. His trust in the angel, made him able to clear his mind, and relax all his muscle, for the best sleep, as he knew tomorrow was a new day, and dangerous things lies ahead. The next morning, just as the sun came up, Mordred's eyes opened slowly, and he yawned, then smiled warmly to the woman who protected him for the night. "Morning, Epitaph.."