The cast out and the knight

Epitaph slept deeply that night. She remained still in Mordreds arms except for the slow rise and fall of her chest. Some time during the night her wings tightened around their entangled forms and the warmth from their bodies kept her wings warm which in turn kept them warm.

Early the next morning Epitaph began to stir. It started with a slight tightening of her eyes, and soon she had pushed off of his chest a buy witt her elbows beneath her and was staying down at mordred with a small smile on her face.

Soon after she movd, his eyes opened quickly, and he looked at her. As a knight just a small movement can easily wake him up. It was a trainning the knghts did in case they were camoing and got cought off guard. He looked around and saw her beside him. "Milady, are you okay?" Mordred took a quick glance down at him, and saw the buldge in his pants. "Just give me a minute, i think i have to go pee." He didn't understand what was going on. The only time he got like that in the mornings, it was when he had to pee but this time it felt diffirent, something he had never experienced, and that was the night close to a women, getting all her warmth, feeling her body pressed to his.

Epitaphs mouth plopped open into a small oh before she closed it quickly and blushed a bright crimson. She sat up and quickly she removed her wings from around them and shielded them around herself. "Do what you must." She muttered as she glanced away, her cheeks growing a bit redder all the time. Quickly she readjusted her dress that had fallen low during the night revealing a bit more cleavage than would be deemed appropriate.

Mordred got up on the go, and went farther in the woods, realesing all he had in his bladder. He then spotted a small river near and went there to wash his hands. That place, the beautiful river, clear water as pure as you can get. Often he used it to bath and just relaxed. He returned soon after, a wide smile on his face, the knight walked behind Epitaph and kneeled. "I'm ready, milady. Shall we begin the training?"

Epitaph smiled at Mordred as he approached. When he left she had changed into a pair of coal black leggings made of a soft silky material and a dull forest green tunic to match. Her dark clothing contrasted sharply with her pure white wings and blond hair. Her dark violet eyes gazed deep into his soul. "Go ahead and sit Mordred." She gestured to the spot in front of her. "We will start with the mental training."

Mordred took a seat, and a deep breath, emptying his soul. He had many experiance with the fairies where they meditated, so it wasn't that hard for him. His mind was soon out of all thoughts, and his sould ready. Without a word, she could feel him ready to begin the mental training.

"Now I want you to dig deep inside of you. Find the very core of your being, and within that core you will find a speck. You may not be able to see it at first, but it's there. This is a speck of power and we will expand upon it. Don't worry if it takes you a while to find it, but once you have you can do amazing things. Search deep inside and tell me when you have found it."

Modred breathed out heavilly, and for a while, he searched, frowning his eyes. Nothing was seeable. being a homunculus, his body was one big magic circuit, amd there was so many tiny cuircuits, he could not see through them all ever! taking another deep breath, he calmed down and kept searching. the only thing he could hear is the soft angel's voice that told him to find the speck. he had to do it. a while later, he finaly spoke. "I got it. i found the speck, milady."

"Now expand that speck, allow it to fill your mind. Don't be scared of it or it will retreat. Just let it know that it is welcome and that you accept it. Only when you have done that will it allow you to access your true power. You will have only boundaries that you set for yourself."

Mordred kept his eyes close, concentrating on the speck. everything was weird, like it was another him, one that slept within himself for so long. he didn't understand it, but he wanted to know that side as well, no, he needed to know what that speck. inside his head, its like the speck was far, but his hand gained territory the more he wanted it, until he finally reach the thing and grabbed it full handed. on his face, she could see a beautiful smile, a peaceful one, letting her know he had done it.

The angel smiled broadly once realized he had found it. Carefully she reached her hand forward and stroked hits face gently before taking his hand. She squeezed gently. "How do you feel?"

"I...I don't know.. its weird, like nothing changed but at the same time, its like everything changed. like a new me, or more something that lwas dormant in me. but its a good feeling. " his eyes opened and he smiled softly. "thank you, milady."

The angel was smiling and glowing a soft brightness. "I can feel your light Mordred. It's beautiful, even brighter than I thought it to be." Epitaph sat forward on her knees and laid a gentle kiss on his cheek, allowing it to linger got a few moments before she pulled away. Upon her face was a bright smile that touched her eyes. "You've done amazing Mordred and your own spark calls to mine fiercely."

A faint blush appeared on Mordred's cheeks, his heart was racing so much, he thought maybe she could hear it. "N-not only my l-light..." On that moment, Mordred only saw her, her pure beauty, how truly she was an angel, and for a moment, his lips only wanted to lock themselves with hers.

Epitaph had a strange feeling in her gut, one she had never before experienced. She sensed his yearning for her, and surprisingly her own mind echoed that feeling. She was surprised and slightly scared at her want of him. Without realizing it she had leaned forward, and their faces were mere inches from each other.

"Epitaph... I..." Without a word more, Modred pressed his lips to her, and kissed her gently with passion. His eyes closed, he could not think of anything else then the sweet girl he was kissing. Her delicate feature were appearing in his mind, and even eyes closed, its like he could see her clearly. The kiss kept going, Mordred locked their lips for a more deeper kiss.

Epitaph was shocked when he pressed his lips to hers. No one had ever kissed her before, after all she was one of God's purest creations. She knew she shouldn't want this, but she was no longer an angel in heaven so the rules no longer applied. She threw herself at him with a deep burning passion and allowed herself to be swept up in the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him closer. This was bliss for her, the final step to allowing herself to leave behind her life as a pure angel of heaven. She sighed and leaned into him even further.

Morded felt her arms around his neck, and opened back his eyes. He as well, had never kissed anyone, nor felt the way he did right now. These butterflies in his stomach, it was a weird feeling, but surely not bad. Mordred took a breath from his nose, to keep their lips together, in the deeep assionate kiss, and circled his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. He needed to feel her, touch her, it was just stronger than him, or perhaps his true will. The scent of the angel came to his nostrils, driving him even more crazy, her smell was so good, that the lust took even more control of him. The young knight bit the woman's lower lips softly, suckling on it a moment.

Epitaph made a small noise of surprise when he bit her lip. It hadn't hurt, but in some strange way she had liked it... A lot. This drove her to even greater lengths and throwing caution to the wind she slipped her tongue into his mouth as she had seen other couples do. She allowed her tongue to swim about his mouth as a fish would swim about in water.

Mordred blushed deeply from the new sensation. he loved how her moust tongue was hot in his mouth. it was almost unbearable but in a good way. soon his tongue meet her, twirling together, as his excitement was driven to higher level. hand hands began exploring the woman's body, caressing her back, before reaching her ass, cupping it. all these feeling brought back the morning erection Mordred had, he didn't know it was due to the excitement, nor did he care. for all that mattered to him right now was Epitaph.