The Case Against Human Rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not jumping on the wrong person at all. Windsong stated his or her opinion. As we're all entitled to do. (Except for paedophiles or rapists, line all them up and shoot em)
There it is.

By reptilian, I mean a form of instinctual thinking. One of the most common social interactions in the animal kingdom is 'might makes right'. Coincidentally, the animal kingdom is full of suffering.

Reactions: Windsong
There it is.
:sideglare:

I'm not seeing anything in there that "Then you advocate the old middle east where they worshipped a prophet that married a nine year old and consummated their marriage when she was like ten or something?"

Stick to your cookies, fatso.

I don't have much to contribute with, this topic has been debated to death, the heated discussion you guys've had just reminds me of this interview:

Feel bad Grumpy. Feel bad.

Also, Windsong. Screaming "SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE" is not gonna make any of your arguments stronger. Your blatant attempts at being edgy early in the thread backfired. And your "oh no now I'm gonna get smited" bait was so painfull to read I had to wonder if I accidently stepped into 4chan. What has been done to natives not only in america, but across the world, has always held a pattern of systematic abuse of human right. Hell, us Swedes did it to the SAMI up North. You excused genocide either for the sake of humour or for the sake of chock. Either way it was rather tasteless. You basicly went "becouse capitalism, its ok to rape women, kill entire villages and force them out of their native lands." By that logic, if I took a gun to you, killed you and your family becouse I knew how to better utilize your familys assets, It'd be A ok with you right?

Reactions: Asmodeus
There was no screaming for sources, just asking for them. You used more oversized letters than I did in most of my posts.

And again, inb4 smited and dislikes. Shit's an' giggles, chief.

And once again, it's not 'for capitalism', it's for progress. Never once did I condone rape either, you added that yourself. Neither was forcing them out of their homes, it's either integration or extinction, not really a hard choice. Surely someone will chime in and say 'that's how culture dies', in a perfect world they'd join the new society and keep traditions for many generations rather than segregating themselves within it and leeching from it in the name of tradition.

Imagine if I hadn't said anything how dull and slow this thread would've been.

Imagine if I hadn't said anything how dull and slow this thread would've been.

OI. I'M THE ONE WHO KICKED THIS THING OFF. STOP TAKING CREDIT FOR MY DRUNKEN RAMBLINGS. >:[

Although it is always amusing to see Asmo and Tegan go husband and wife rage team on occasion.

• Love
Yes. Integration. Its funny. Becouse you use the same word people use to attack immigrants. why should NATIVES integrate with a invading force. slapping "Becouse Progress" on as argument holds no real grounds here. What is progress? The extinction of a species that was the backbone of the natives. The incredible amounts of racism towards the people who had lived there since god knows how long before a bunch of men with guns came and said "This is ours now". The rape was added because it was part of the bleak reality that comes with a invading force. But again, I could put you to the gun, and if it was able to "make progress" that'd be fine. That is your argument. Especially since you condone fucking genocide.

I use the word scream becouse you repeat "source" every chance you get. You also act willfully ingnorant to anything we bring up that inconveniences your already convoluted and morally detestable standpoint.

You could try to put me to the gun. I never said I'd allow it just because I think that's how the world works. Which it does.

I have a bleak outlook on life and the world.

Why is it so hard to accept other's opinion? Because it's morally wrong?

Reactions: Sylvinar Cross
You could try to put me to the gun. I never said I'd allow it just because I think that's how the world works. Which it does.

I have a bleak outlook on life and the world.

Why is it so hard to accept other's opinion? Because it's morally wrong?
I know what you mean I have a bleak outlook on the world but its honestly not my fault when the world causes itself so much trouble with debt and war and all this other shit, when most of it could be avoided if they had moral intelligent people who weren't only in it for themselves.

I know what you mean I have a bleak outlook on the world but its honestly not my fault when the world causes itself so much trouble with debt and war and all this other shit, when most of it could be avoided if they had moral intelligent people who weren't only in it for themselves.
And this is why me and my spouse refuse to have children.

That and Core Curriculum.

And this is why me and my spouse refuse to have children.

That and Core Curriculum.
So true I mean really they spend far to much on military expansion, I mean really they aren't so much into war time zone anymore they can afford to spend more expenses toward agricultural growth and sell the crops to third rate countries to pay of their debts which if they continued to do so even after their debt was payed they would start to grind in an income into their own countries making the inflation go down and the price of everything would drop as well.

Alister.

Dude.

This here is a dot; '.' It's used to separate long as run on sentences into several, easier to read, sentences. And this here ',' is a semicolon, used to segment larger run on sentences. YOu could try using either. Just a thought.

I know my grammer I'm just to lazy to do it right now XD

Foreign aid shouldn't exist at all. Western countries have no obligation to assist the third world, and the third world shouldn't feel entitled to assistance. If the civilized world is to assist developing countries, it should be a private endeavour: individual citizens contributing to charitable organizations to which they are sympathetic. Western governments stealing money from their citizens to deliver to foreign states is monstrous.

Nowhere in his post does he declare taxes are anything but a neutral rule.

The problem is taxes being used to pay for other countries problems while we have our own that aren't addressed.

A major example I saw of this was an episode of Top Gear, the British one, where they bought cars in Miami and drove to New Orleans. They were aghast when they saw how bad it was. Asking questions like "how can people run this country knowing its own citizens are living in this?".

Imagine how much money the U.S. Would save if it quit giving out ANY foreign aid. On that note; what do we get out of giving countries aid?

The problem is taxes being used to pay for other countries problems while we have our own that aren't addressed.

This. Western governments should be solving their own problems before they spend borrowed money solving problems in other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.