The Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrysalism

Original poster
Before I bore you with extra tidbits, here's the plot. Dunaval's Carnival is the oldest and most magical place there is. The performers (our characters) are hundreds of years old and have magical abilities and amazing appearances that they enrapture the audiences with a single movement in the spotlight.
The members have been doing this for centuries. Some members are new to the show, but they're all there for one reason. The Ringmaster saved them. The world is cruel and the Carnival is a safe haven for the gifted people. However, it may not be as safe as they thought.
There are other Carnivals like
Dunaval's that are younger and not as grand, and there are reports that things are happening to them. The remains of their tents are broken and strewn around, the members gone without a trace. Two have already ended up in ruins, and the Ringmaster seems to be worried. What is happening, and will it reach them?
____

Alright! I don't have a specific number of people that I will be accepting, but I need spots filled.
Characters will have spots in an actual Carnival (clowns, contortionist, animal tamer, guards, etc) and the magical powers they
have need to coincide with their job at the Carnival. If you need any other information, don't hesitate to ask!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I'm interested~ ♥

Reactions: Chrysalism
THEBOOGIRLIELOVESTHIS~♥♥!!

~hey~hey ツ​

Reactions: Chrysalism
Interested~ I see lots of red stars so I hope the role play isn't meant just for red stars?

Interested~ I see lots of red stars so I hope the role play isn't meant just for red stars?
Nope! I'm new so I'm not really sure about the colors, etc but this role play might have romance if characters want to do that, but nothing too sexual, lol

Is the thread still open for new members?​

Posting interest :D

@Chrysalism I should have a character up by tonight or tomorrow morning <3 Sorry for the very late notice.

I'm interested as well. Just gonna put that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.