The Carnival//OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy. I'm excited, I think I got a fit for here, its just finding a picture that'll capture what I see perfectly.

Reactions: Chrysalism
What is your opinion on having a captured demon as part of the circus? Fire breather/eater extraordinaire. I could always make him something else if that doesn't work.

And I'm also guessing we sign up where the character sheet is at? Stupid question I know but one can never be to cautious.

I'm also curious about an opinion regarding a knight- frankenstein like humanoid who acts as the guard around the carnival?

I'm having some trouble at the moment with vices and virtues, I got two down for both right now.

What is your opinion on having a captured demon as part of the circus? Fire breather/eater extraordinaire. I could always make him something else if that doesn't work.
the ringmaster saves, not captures. however, they could have been captured previously and been freed by the ringmaster. love the idea!

I'm also curious about an opinion regarding a knight- frankenstein like humanoid who acts as the guard around the carnival?

I'm having some trouble at the moment with vices and virtues, I got two down for both right now.
sounds good! just say things like
vices: couragous, benevolent, level-headed
vices: holds grudges, egotistical, selfish
two per category is fine if you cant help it

• Thank You
Reactions: Chriyu
I would love to join this^^.

Is Magician Spot still open?
Magic Tricks, Card Tricks, Disappearing Acts.. which might actually make someone disappear XD

Last edited:
Is Magician Spot still open?
Magic Trucks, Card Tricks, Disappearing Acts.. which might actually make someone disappear XD
Yes! Do you need the link to the Character Sheet? I've been meaning to add that

Yes! Do you need the link to the Character Sheet? I've been meaning to add that
I found it^^. Magician will be up sometime either today or tomorrow^^

Reactions: Chrysalism
Ariel Silk artist or Fire/belly Dancer open?

Do you have an animal tamer/lion tamer?
I'm super interested in joining

Ariel Silk artist or Fire/belly Dancer open?
So my character is a fire eater/breather and I'm not sure if that's the same thing as a fire/belly dancer? Maybe showmanship wise they're the same but still different? I don't know, just thought I'd bring it up.

So my character is a fire eater/breather and I'm not sure if that's the same thing as a fire/belly dancer? Maybe showmanship wise they're the same but still different? I don't know, just thought I'd bring it up.
they are not the same

Last edited:
Reactions: Beowulf
Hey they could perform together XD. One eats the fire the other dances with the fire lol.

Do you have an animal tamer/lion tamer?
I'm super interested in joining
Animal tamer is taken. However, you could be one of the performers who rides the elephants etc

Status
Not open for further replies.