The Capture

Kain took in the information with a nod.
'What an interesting job, killing his own kind? Hmm. A little suspicious, but all is well. He hasn't killed me yet.' Kain chuckled nervously at his thought, and sighed.
"Well, I wouldn't mind if you helped just me, I could pass it on to my pack myself. It seems that I have not contracted the virus. They want to test my blood, because it is of different quality than the other werewolves that are not my family. I don't know exactly what makes it different, but nevertheless, it is different." Kain sighed again, and shook his head. Many troubles ailed him at the moment and he just wanted to relax. He didn't know how he could do that though.
"Well, Reza. Tell me something about yourself. Let's make a bit of conversation that isn't so troubling." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

Reza really didn't know what he could safely say to this werewolf. There were many things that he knew he couldn't say, seeing as his clan was highly secretive. Spilling their secrets would get him killed for sure. Those outside the clan weren't allowed to know much of anything about them. Keeping the mystery alive did help his clan with its work, but it also kept them safe. The stories about them were so notorious that other vampires feared them practically on instinct. Kind of like with werewolves, really.

"I'm from Iran," he said with a small shrug, not really knowing what else to say. "I've done a lot of traveling both before and after I became a vampire, though."

Kain nodded his head and smiled softly at the gorgeous vampire. How did these creatures become so beautiful? It was probably for tantalizing their prey, Kain thought. Kain spoke softly.
"That is wonderful, I always have wanted to travel, but I haven't really gone too far. I've stayed in this forest ever since I was a little pup. I haven't gone many places, really." Kain told him absentmindedly and then licked his lips as he stared at some of Reza's body. He bit his lip though, and he knew that making an advance on the vampire, would be useless, he should know that the vampire wasn't keen towards affection with men. But who was he to assume? Kain wondered whether or not he should make an advance.

Reza was completely oblivious to the thoughts going through the werewolf's head right now. He'd never been hit on by a man before, and so he wasn't exactly looking for such signs in Kain. Instead, he was just relaxing on the loveseat. As much as he could, at any rate. His wounds were bothering him somewhat, but at least they were no threat to his life. They'd heal over the next few nights. Then he'd be as good as new.

"I've been to so many places," he said. "It is exciting to see new countries, but it's also a little intimidating at times. Language barriers are not to be taken lightly. Thankfully English is pretty widespread, all things considered. Farsi...not so much." Farsi was his native tongue, and he did miss hearing it spoken all over the place. It made him feel homesick, though he had no idea when he'd be able to go back to Iran for even a short visit. That depended on how his work here went, and if he got saddled with anymore jobs.