The Captain has come ashore!

T

The Captain

Original poster
Hello, everyone! I am The Captain, and I've come from parts unknown (and by that I mean Tumblr RP) to land upon this site! I have over 10+ years of RP experience, primarily in the Pokemon fandom side of things. I like writing action above all else, but I'm down to write most anything if someone can sell me on an idea (as long as it promotes character growth!) I have a 'default' OC of sorts, but I have been expanding my character list to include my own interpretations of canon characters (Velvet Crowe from Tales of Berseria, Mayuri Kurotsuchi from Bleach, among others). It has been several years since I've been involved in a forum setting, but hopefully I can get back into the swing of things and take my characters to new heights and make new stories!

Random things about me: I'm a Magic: The Gathering player, with my preferred colors being Black and Red.
I'm aiming to move to Canada at some point down the line.
I'm a major rock and metal head, and most, if not all my characters have themes from those genres.
I also like inserting references in just about anything, particularly wrestling references.

I look forward to RPing with you all!

Ah, I love Tales of Berseria. Velvet is one of my favorite characters from the game. Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Welcome to Iwaku, Captain! I am also an avid Pokémon lover, so feel free to message me if you want to talk geek! I hope you've been healthy, and enjoy your stay here! 🥳

Ahoy Captain! Welcome to these waters. If you need any help settling them, toss me a message. Otherwise, smooth sailiing!

Welcome, Cap'n! =D I'm new myself, pleasure meeting another newbie ^_^ Is there a rock/metal artist(s) that hold a special place in your heart?

Requesting permission to come aboard. I'm new to RPing in general but i love being part of a good story.