00:00 - 24:00
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Magical, Horror, Nation/World
We humans always see ourselves as the intelligent species, the only one, we were wrong.

-They have been hiding among us since the dawn of civilization, things that look like us but are not. Pretending to be human. They have infiltrated every part of society, we must take back our freedom! Find the Mentals!

///

-We have moved among them for eons, we've helped them stay alive as shamans and wise folk. We've kept to ourselves. For that we were hunted and burned! For that we have lived in the shadows! It's time to reveal ourselves!

///

Welcome! To a world in turmoil!
After advancements in the fields of neuroscience, medicine and synthetic biology, a world-leading company released a high-tech drug to the public. But this drug didn't make you high, at least not in the usual way.
The drug enabled the use of mental abilities, the process of affecting your surroundings by sheer force of will. The company also disclosed the existence of individuals born with such capabilities.
The situation turned unstable almost immediately, with "Normals" doing like people do and seeing difference as dangerous. And the Mentals starting to lash out at the discrimination.
As it is, government is trying to maintain order, and the easiest way is separation and containment.
But anyone with an attentive eye can see a war brewing, hopefully it can be stopped before it erupt...

///

The OOC is in the making, but before such is finished. Any Questions?

• Love
Reactions: York
Hey! I remember this idea >.< and I guess I could take a second jab at this, figure something out.
I've kinda had some similar concepts in my head here and there (one more expansive one, but I haven't had the time to elaborate), so I guess I wouldn't mind dipping my feet into the whole Mentals thing once again xD er, though I see there have been changes to the plot as opposed to the RP I initially joined.
At any rate, count me in!

Hey! I remember this idea >.< and I guess I could take a second jab at this, figure something out.
I've kinda had some similar concepts in my head here and there (one more expansive one, but I haven't had the time to elaborate), so I guess I wouldn't mind dipping my feet into the whole Mentals thing once again xD er, though I see there have been changes to the plot as opposed to the RP I initially joined.
At any rate, count me in!

Welcome! And you are right to notice that difference :)
Not to spoil for anyone who wasn't here that time, this is happening after barely some year or so after the world got to know about Mentals, whereas the old one took place some 80~ years later. After shit happened and calmed down, in a sense.
Now due to some issues that appeared during that rp (some on my plate and some on others), there will be a few things differently portrayed.
For one the way the abilities work will be more restrictive but hopefully easier to play out.

Welcome! And you are right to notice that difference :)
Not to spoil for anyone who wasn't here that time, this is happening after barely some year or so after the world got to know about Mentals, whereas the old one took place some 80~ years later. After shit happened and calmed down, in a sense.
Now due to some issues that appeared during that rp (some on my plate and some on others), there will be a few things differently portrayed.
For one the way the abilities work will be more restrictive but hopefully easier to play out.
Oooh! Prequel of sorts! Well, I guess I'm interested to see how this works out o.o it's certainly gonna be a bit of a nostalgic blast to the past, considering it's been a good few years since that RP xD

Idk the background, but I'd definitely be interested in this if you're still looking for players!

Idk the background, but I'd definitely be interested in this if you're still looking for players!

As mentioned, that is absolutely not a requirement ^^
And yes, we still need players. I'm thinking quite a lot actually. (No I won't have a stupidly huge group working in the same place so none know what's going on.)
So step right up :D

As mentioned, that is absolutely not a requirement ^^
And yes, we still need players. I'm thinking quite a lot actually. (No I won't have a stupidly huge group working in the same place so none know what's going on.)
So step right up :D
Oh, great :D Then count me in.

Playing out the Bio i wrote for the previous one? Sing me up 8D