2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
CLOSED SIGNUPS - THE CALL OF THE BEAST IC
4744980.png

1903 - Killian Nightstalk, a brilliant scientist, had finally unlocked the secret linking man to beast. He called the small piece of similar DNA, Lycan. However, his discovery of this DNA was only the beginning to a worldwide phenomenon. After countless tests and trials, Nightstalk believed he had created a way for man and beast to share a bound- this he called Lycanthrope.

Upon sharing his discovery with the board of International Science Association, he was mocked quite brutally. This sent Nightstalk into a utter rage and once home he injected himself with his serum.It took days for the serum to show any effect. And once it did there was no turning back.

Nightstalk was the first werewolf in history.

It is said that the first turn is always the worst. That the seer pain of it can stop the human heart, but those who can survive are gifted with remarkable powers. The gift to shift into a wolf. The gift of enhanced strength, stamina, hearing, and speed. However, this world is bounded by the laws of the Alpha.

-A human shall never know of this world, if they happen upon it they shall be killed.
-A mutt shall claim no territory and shall have no home.
-The Pack is family and will remain so until the death of the pack.
-The Alpha's word is law. To disobey is to be punished.
-In order to obtain Alpha status, there is one Alpha on each inhabitable continent, they must be challenge and a fight must occur. The winner of that fight will be known as Alpha.

Those are the five main laws of the Alpha.

BIRTH OF THE BEAST
There is no exact reason why males are the only ones to be born with the trait, but that is how the Lycanthrope world works. Females, the few strong enough, are bitten in. More males have been able to survive the change than females, but there are females out there that can survive it.

If a son is born to a human, it is the lycanthrope parent's job to steal the child away for purposes of keeping the lycanthrope child a secret. All males are born with the gene if their father or mother is a wolf.

Plot:
The awakening day is among us. The Alpha and his three Betas have selected twelve well able humans to bite into the pack. However, these humans know not of this. Once bitten they will be taken into Cedarbrooke, the home of the pack in North America. Cedarbrooke is a mansion on the outskirts of Stoney Creek- a small town full of hatred for Cedarbrooke.

Despite the awakening day taking place for the first time in over a century, the Packs rivals move closer to Stoney Creek looking to extinguish Pack rule.

RULES
1. ALL IWAKU RULES APPLY
2. I encourage romance, but if it gets to that stage take it to a PM. And remember adults with adults, teens with teens.
3. Drama is for the IC not the OOC
4. There is a one week reservation limit, after that your character will be taken off and someone can replace you.
5. Let me know if you are busy, taking a break, or just stuck. I will understand why you haven't been around.

CHARACTER SHEET
[APPEARANCE PHOTO]
BASICS
Name
Age || Birthdate || Astrological Sign
Statues in Pack
Health Ailments
Ethnicity
Sexuality
Scent

APPEARANCE
Height
Weight
Eye Color
Hair Color || Description
Scars
Tattoos
Clothing Style
Bi-pedal wolf form:
Wolf form:

PERSONAL
General Personality
Inner Personality
Talents

HISTORY
Childhood
Now
How they feel about being in the pack

FAVORITES
Hobby
Song
Movie

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends
Frenemies
Crush
Significant other
Neutral

EXTRA
(Just in case you want to add anything else to your character)

CHARACTER LIST
ALPHA - CELESTIAL
BETA 1 - Misguided
Beta 2 - CELESTIAL
Beta 3 - beautie

BITTEN IN
Females
1 - Unbound
2 - Dark Disney
3 - DANAsaur
4 - Huntress - Didn't survive the turn (dropped)
5 - Lulunopia
6 - Misguided Ghost
(1 other female is a beta)
Males
1 - Mysty
2 - Lulunopia
3 - CELESTIAL
4 - Mundane Monster
(3 other males are the betas and Alpha)

ROOMS....!

@CELESTIAL✨
The Crown room - Diego
The Tree room - Blair
The Sun room - Kole

@Misguided†Ghost
The River room - Alex
The Moon room - Gwen

@beautie
The Dragon room - Yedidyah

@~Dark Disney~
The Skull room - Jade

@Mundane Monster
The Snake room - Moszek

@Lulunopia
The Rabbit room - Oscar
The Deer room - Naomi

@Mysty
The Tsunami room - Teagan

@Huntress
The Dagger room - Allison

@Unbound
The Rain room - Julianne

@DANAsaur
The Flower room - Crystal

BITTEN BY????
Diego (@CELESTIAL✨) bit:
Jade @~Dark Disney~

Blair (@CELESTIAL✨) bit:
Teagan @Mysty
Moszek @Mundane Monster
Naomi @Lulunopia

Yedidyah (@beautie) bit:
Allison @Huntress
Gwen @Misguided†Ghost
Julianne @Unbound

Alex (@Misguided†Ghost) bit:
Crystal @DANAsaur
Kole @CELESTIAL✨
Oscar @Lulunopia

Last edited:
OKAY!!!! We have a new line up! Since I went through and did a large acceptance (those who were not finished with their characters have been kicked) we were left with some empty holes, that I noticed before hand. So Misguided's Alex is a beta and my female is also a beta.
Wait, did I get kicked or am I still in? I can try to get Teagan finished today. ;o;

Is this still a thing? I didn't see this before and am just asking to make sure I have things properly updated on the thread.
no ma'am unless you want it

◊◊ We'er ◊◊ Young ◊◊ Enough ◊◊ To ◊◊ Say ◊◊
◊◊ This ◊◊ Has ◊◊ Gotta ◊◊ Be ◊◊ A ◊◊ Good ◊◊ Life ◊◊

beautiful-brown-hair-girl-Favim.com-350379.jpg

◊ ◊ NAOMI ELIZABETH FRANCES ◊ ◊

◊ Basic ◊

Name: Naomi Elizabeth Frances
Birthdate: August 3
Astrological Sign: Leo
Statues in Pack: Bitten In
Health Ailments: Slight Anxiety, Allergic to Strawberries
Ethnicity: Mexican
Sexuality: Bisexual
Scent: Lilac and Honey

◊ Appearance ◊

Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 119 lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color || Description: Red-Brown, curly, reaches mid back, usually worn down or in messy bun
Scars: None
Tattoos: Wrist, Back, Arm, Leg
Clothing Style:Example
Bi-pedal wolf form: HERE
Wolf form: HERE

◊ Personal ◊

General Personality:

Naomi is a positive, bubbly person, seeming to never have a bad day. Her energetic, talkative persona tends to put people off, but that never stops her from making friends. Most the time she acts childish, finding the smallest things amusing. It even seems like she's a child at times. She'll be hyper one moment and angry the next. That being said she's got a bad temper. She'll blow up at stupid things. Naomi tends to also get easily distracted, seeming to never be able to focus on one topic for a long period of time.

Inner Personality:

Even with her bubbly persona Naomi tends to get emotional and sensitive about certain things. Then again who doesn't. She tries her hardest to stay happy but, sometimes her moods just become depressing and she closes herself off from the world. Though like most people she can be insecure about how she acts, her weights, what he wears, or how she looks. People my think she's the most out-going but, she kinda shy when it comes to meeting new people.

- Dancing
- Flowers
- Making Friends
- Candy
- Running
- Animals
Dislikes:
- Mornings
- Idiots
- Flying
- Heights
- Losing ones she loves
- Centipedes
- Fighting
Talents:
- Dancing
- Hand-to-Hand combat

◊ History ◊

Childhood: Naomi grew up in a small house with her mother, father, and little sister. She had a pretty normal life, going to school and getting b's and c's. Most of her day's were spent with her sister, playing games and making sure she was never sad. Even as a kid Naomi hated seeing people sad and would find anyway to make her friends happy. She would even help strangers if they needed it.

Naomi's father was a Army Lieutenant and would be out of the house a lot. He missed many birthday parties and relationship disasters, he missed Clark growing up. During her fathers time in Iraq he went MIA. Naomi and her mother grieved for weeks, her little sister didn't understand what was going on as she had never met him. Naomi was 17 when this happened. Every day after Naomi did her best to keep the family happy as well as preserve her fathers memory. She didn't want to forget him, but she didn't want her little sister to see how sad the news was making her.

Upon graduation from high school Naomi got a college offer, which she quickly accepted. Though sad, she let her family and headed for college. Every day she would talk to both her mother and sister to see how they were doing. Naomi ended up graduating and getting a major in teaching.
Now: Naomi now teaches at the the high school in her home town, her little sister is also in one of her classes. Most of the day she stays at home or walks around town helping anyone in need.
How they feel about being in the pack: Naomi's feels neutral about the pack. She's neither happy nor angry about it. Though she does find it hard to adjust.

◊ Favorites ◊

Hobby: Dancing, Reading
Song: Good Life - One Republic
Movie: The Fault in our Stars

◊ Relationships ◊

Family:
Mother - Diana Frances
Father - Peter Frances (MIA)
Sister - Clark Frances (17)
Friends: OPEN
Frenemies: OPEN
Crush: OPEN
Significant other: OPEN
Neutral: OPEN

Color: 852222 | Theme Song: Good Life - One Republic

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, did I get kicked or am I still in? I can try to get Teagan finished today. ;o;
No no, you are still in which is why you are on reservation. I know you get your characters done without needed to talk with you a bunch :)

Reactions: Mysty
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Oh you don't have to. I was just going through the thread and making sure I had everything updated correctly.
if you need males I am okay with it

Reactions: HEX
No no, you are still in which is why you are on reservation. I know you get your characters done without needed to talk with you a bunch :)
Alright, I should get him done by tonight. ^^

Reactions: HEX
if you need males I am okay with it
Okay, feel free to take one since we need them. I'll just take the very last male slot so we can get this show on the road.

CHARACTER SHEET wip
IKiGfOy3.jpeg
BASICS
Name
Jax Cornell
Age || Birthdate || Astrological Sign
25 November 3rd Scorpio
Statues in Pack: Newly bitten male
Health Ailments:
None slight temper
Ethnicity English
Sexuality Heterosexual
Scent: Oak and Pine

APPEARANCE
Height 6'3
Weight 165
Eye Color blue
medium length blonde
Scars none
Tattoos all over
Clothing Style: Jeans, riding boots, and t shirts
Bi-pedal wolf form:
Wolf form:

PERSONAL
General Personality
Inner Personality
Talents

HISTORY
Childhood
Now

FAVORITES
Hobby
Song
Movie

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends
open
Frenemies
open
Crush
open
Significant other
open
Neutral
open

EXTRA
(Just in case you want to add anything else to your character)

4759032.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ☢ ☢ ☢ ▬▬

22 || JUNE 23
CANCER
BITTIN IN
PANSEXUAL

☢BASICS☢

Health Ailments
  • Allergic to wolves bane, rasberries, and cigar smoke.
  • Alcoholic
Ethnicity
  • British
  • Irish
  • Australian
  • American
Scent
  • Sage smoke and burnt wood.

☢APPEARANCE☢

Height
  • 6'1"
Weight
  • 199 Lbs - Athletic build
Eye Color
  • Greenish blue
  • Naturally a dark brown color, but is highlighted with blonde.
  • Kole's hair is shorter on the sides than the top and is normally done where the front is a little messy, but still very attractive.
Scars
  • Just below his chest there is a horizontal scar from when he was younger. His brother and him were playing with swords and one thing led to another and Alex almost lost his life.
Tattoos
  • Arrows - Located on his left wrist.
  • Rose - Located on ihs right shoulder.
Clothing Style
  • Kole usually dresses in jeans and button up t-shirts that also include flannels. Sometimes he wears work boots and beanies, but other times it is Vans and beanies.
Bi-pedal wolf form:
Wolf form:

☢PERSONAL☢

General Personality
  • Kind
  • Gentle
  • Compassionate
  • Thoughtful
  • Manipulative
  • Blunt
Inner Personality
  • Loyal
  • Hopeless Romantic
  • Flirty
  • Adventurous
  • Fast Thinker
  • Team Player
  • Cars, Music, Panic at the disco, Twenty One Pilots, Scary Movies, Supernatural related things, Hiking, Boxing, Smoothies, Scary Terry.
Dislikes
  • Cake, Milkshakes, Cheaters, Metal Music, Liars, Thieves, Back Stabbers.
Talents
  • Tracking
  • Hacking
☢HISTORY☢

Childhood
  • Kole grew up in quite a stable environment as a child. His father was a mayor of a small city in Australia and his mother a nurse. However, things took a turn for the worse when his father fell ill and passed away of Pancreatic cancer when Kole turned eleven. Ever since then he has resented his birthday and finds little to no joy in celebrating it. Life after his father's death was hard, his mother worked long hours and couldn't find a baby sister for Kole and was forced to quit. Without a stable income, Kole and his mother lost their family home and was homeless for a few years before his mother found work in another small town called Stoney Creek.
Now
  • Since graduating with honors in computer science, Kole was offered a job with the national defense department, but turned it down. He couldn't be far away from his mother is she needed anything. However, he never expected to be bitten into the pack. Before hand he was going to be getting married and starting a life of his own, but canceled all that because life would become too difficult to handle.
  • TBA

☢FAVORITES☢

Hobby
  • Training
  • Working on Cars
Song
Movie
  • Pacific Rim
  • Scary Terry
  • The Buy

☢RELATIONSHIPS☢

Friends
  • OPEN
Frenemies
  • OPEN
Crush
  • OPEN
Significant other
  • OPEN
Neutral
  • OPEN

☢EXTRA☢
He has a Australian accent

Last edited:

tumblr_n14idkGSgS1rdkvxmo1_400.gif
T E A G A N E L L E M O O R E

L A T E L Y I ' V E B E E N F E E L I N G L I K E A B I G B A N G !!

BASICS

NAME : Teagan Elle Moore.
BIRTH DATE : August 2nd.
ASTROLOGICAL SIGN : Leo.
PACK STATUS : Bitten in.
HEALTH AILMENTS : Asthma.
ETHNICITY : Irish-American.
SEXUALITY : In the closet.
SCENT : Honey, cinnamon, and faintly of smoke.

APPEARANCE:

HEIGHT : 5'5".
WEIGHT : 132 lbs.
EYE COLOR : Grey blue.
HAIR : His hair is a dirty blond, near brown, cut shorter in the back but longer in the front. It's always messy.
SCARS : One across his face, lightly over his nose.
TATTOOS : A design on the side of his ribs.
CLOTHING : Indie, meets lazy, meets Dean Winchester. ⌊ Click me so I don't sound crazy. ⌋
BI-PEDAL FORM : Click me!
WOLF FORM :Click me!

PERSONAL

GENERAL PERSONALITY :

» sarcastic.
» playful.
» immature.
» reckless.
» kind.
» enthusiastic.
» flirtatious.
» clumsy.
» blunt.
» rebellious.

INNER PERSONALITY :
» insecure.
» loyal.
» cowardly.
» too trusting.
» needs constant validation.
» anxious.

» chocolate.
» any sort of sweet food, honestly.
» campfires.
» having fun.
» social environments.
» sunny weather.

DISLIKES :
» thunderstorms.
» cold weather.
» heights.
» small spaces.
» being told to stop being childish.
» being put in his place.
» authority.

TALENTS :
» he can lick his elbow and honestly considers that a talent.
» he's really good with a guitar.
» loves cameras. photography, film, etc, it's not rare to see him in some weird angle trying to catch a good picture.

HISTORY

CHILDHOOD :
Teagan was an only child, the early years of his life being spent with two loving parents who owned a small family diner on the edge of town. They did well but weren't rich, the perfect all-American family. He was more often with his mother than his father, said father worked a lot harder on the family restaurant than his mother did; she considered family more important and often filled in for what his dad couldn't do. He grew far closer with his mom than he did his dad, and the more his absence became apparent, the more and more Teagan resented him.

When Teagan was eleven, his mother was diagnosed with cancer. It was a three year battle that she had, unfortunately, lost. She fought hard and long, but eventually the sickness won and took her life. While his mom lay dying, his dad barely even acknowledged their existence, secretly drinking away his miseries while his love died. This habit continued even a year after her death, eventually driving a permanent wedge between Teagan and his dad.

They fought constantly, Teagan being an angsty teenager, and his dad just being a general douche bag. He was still forced to work at the restaurant if he wanted things like his phone billed and school supplies paid for, so Teagan bit the bullet and helped out, waiting tables the majority of his teenage years. He did okay in school, he never really applied himself as much as he should, mainly because his father forced him to work in the slowly growing diner.

As he entered his later teenage years, he began to rebel, partying and running away from home often. Their fights went from verbal to physical often, especially when his dad was drunk, and he would often end up going to school with a black eye and blaming it on a street a fight.

Eventually he ended up just bouncing back and forth between friend's houses, the longer he stayed away from his dad, the better. He was only home for moments at a time, his dad eventually disowning him entirely.

NOW :
A year out of highschool, he shares a small apartment with a 'friend', working as a barsita at a local coffee shop. He hopes to go to art school (something his dad always claimed to be an utterly ridicolous idea) to be a photographer or a film student, he has yet to decide. He's quite the socialite and the night owl, it's not rare to see him at a club or a party.

HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THE PACK :
He honestly thinks being a werewolf is the coolest thing, until he actually has to start dealing with it. He kind of takes it as a joke, but is about to get a rude reality check.

FAVORITES

HOBBY : Photography, film.
SONG : Timshel by Mumford and Sons.
MOVIE : The Breakfast Club.

RELATIONSHIPS

FRIENDS : Open!
FRENEMIES : Open!
CRUSH : Open!
SIGNIFICANT OTHER : Open!
NEUTRAL : --

Extra: He cries over like, any chick flick ever but will punch you in the arm if you make fun of him for it.

tumblr_static_3hwjo8afciskkssckccssgs44_640_v2.gif

THEME : [spoili]
[/spoili]
FC : Tom Webb.​

Finally finished him. owo

• Thank You
Reactions: Mysty
I was feeling more into writing today so I went ahead a got the IC done...
Here are the posting requirements, loves:
  1. Your posts do NOT have to look anything like mine! Post how you wish to post.
  2. There is a two paragraph minimum. 7-10 sentences each, or five mini paragraphs. Try to detail it.
  3. Make sure to tag people you mention and interact with.
  4. No god-modding please.
@Misguided†Ghost @Unbound @Mysty @Lulunopia @beautie @Huntress @DANAsaur @~Dark Disney~

Reactions: Mysty and beautie
I was feeling more into writing today so I went ahead a got the IC done...
Here are the posting requirements, loves:
  1. Your posts do NOT have to look anything like mine! Post how you wish to post.
  2. There is a two paragraph minimum. 7-10 sentences each, or five mini paragraphs. Try to detail it.
  3. Make sure to tag people you mention and interact with.
  4. No god-modding please.
@Misguided†Ghost @Unbound @Mysty @Lulunopia @beautie @Huntress @DANAsaur @~Dark Disney~
Wait so was I accepted, cause I'm not on the original thread character list but you did accept my character, so I just wanted to make sure. O.O

Wait so was I accepted, cause I'm not on the original thread character list but you did accept my character, so I just wanted to make sure. O.O
Yeah you are, I will make sure to add you back into the original list. Sorry bout that.

Yeah you are, I will make sure to add you back into the original list. Sorry bout that.
Oh okay, it's cool! I'll probably post tomorrow if not tonight. :D

Trying to figure out how to start...hmm...

Maybe I'll wait for some others to see how it's generally approached.

Uuugh.. I don't know what I should write >_<

Does the pain go away after some time? If so, what happens next? I was thinking that after the pain subsided, my character feels and looks different with sharp canines and her nails growing out like claws. Is that okay?

Uuugh.. I don't know what I should write >_<

Does the pain go away after some time? If so, what happens next? I was thinking that after the pain subsided, my character feels and looks different with sharp canines and her nails growing out like claws. Is that okay?
Well they do look like normal humans, and the pain from the genetic code does go away. The first real shift into a bipedal wolf comes a bit later that night which is also painful since their bones will be shifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.