2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
[BCOLOR=transparent]
4744980.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]1903 - Killian Nightstalk, a brilliant scientist, had finally unlocked the secret linking man to beast. He called the small piece of similar DNA, Lycan. However, his discovery of this DNA was only the beginning to a worldwide phenomenon. After countless tests and trials, Nightstalk believed he had created a way for man and beast to share a bound- this he called Lycanthrope. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Upon sharing his discovery with the board of International Science Association, he was mocked quite brutally. This sent Nightstalk into a utter rage and once home he injected himself with his serum.It took days for the serum to show any effect. And once it did there was no turning back.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It is said that the first turn is always the worst. That the seer pain of it can stop the human heart, but those who can survive are gifted with remarkable powers. The gift to shift into a wolf. The gift of enhanced strength, stamina, hearing, and speed. However, this world is bounded by the laws of the Alpha. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-A human shall never know of this world, if they happen upon it they shall be killed.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-A mutt shall claim no territory and shall have no home.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-The Pack is family and will remain so until the death of the pack.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-The Alpha's word is law. To disobey is to be punished. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-In order to obtain Alpha status, there is one Alpha on each inhabitable continent, they must be challenge and a fight must occur. The winner of that fight will be known as Alpha. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Those are the five main laws of the Alpha.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Plot:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The awakening day is amoung us. The Alpha and his three Betas have selected thirteen well abled humans to bite into the pack. However, these humans know not of this. Once bitten they will be taken into Cedarbrooke, the home of the pack in North America. Cedarbrooke is a mansion on the outskirts of Stoney Creek- a small town full of hatred for Cedarbrooke.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Despite the awakening day taking place for the first time in over a century, the Packs rivals move closer to Stoney Creek looking to extinguish Pack rule. [/BCOLOR]​

* Decides to lock away Celestial in a high tower to keep her from making good ideas!*

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
* Decides to lock away Celestial in a high tower to keep her from making good ideas!*
*some how turns into Rapunzel, Flynn finds me, and I escape*

*Que's the epic music.*

You need to stop making good RP's!
Last one, I promise....well I think it is the last one

Last one, I promise....well I think it is the last one
Well you already know I am in. Swears to come after her if she makes another one out of love..

*Cries to the heavens with the flood of amazing RPs being thrown at me*

How could I not be in?

But question, are they traditional werewolves (2 legs, 2 arms etc.) or are they *shudders* Twilight werewolves?

*Cries to the heavens with the flood of amazing RPs being thrown at me*

How could I not be in?

But question, are they traditional werewolves (2 legs, 2 arms etc.) or are they *shudders* Twilight werewolves?
From how I read it , it does sound like the traditional breed of werewolves and I totally am hoping I am correct on that bit.^^

From how I read it , it does sound like the traditional breed of werewolves and I totally am hoping I am correct on that bit.^^
That is what I hope for as well. I have an old character from an ancient RP of mine I'd like to bring back revamped if it is. She's awesome, just wait xD

That is what I hope for as well. I have an old character from an ancient RP of mine I'd like to bring back revamped if it is. She's awesome, just wait xD
I am hoping to bring one of mine over as well and I have been dying to use her at last. ^^

Yes they are traditional

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Unbound
I am in.. and same here, I have a wolf I have been trying to use so hopefully, but she's a beta, so I will have to most likely change it if I can't get a beta

At work but will look this over tonight

I am in.. and same here, I have a wolf I have been trying to use so hopefully, but she's a beta, so I will have to most likely change it if I can't get a beta
I will reserve one of the beta spots left for you. That leaves one more btw everyone else

• Love
Reactions: Pasi
I will reserve one of the beta spots left for you. That leaves one more btw everyone else
Well if another Beta is open I will take it , I assume you are doing the Alpha right?

I am curious to know what kind of roles you planned to open up for all?

Well if another Beta is open I will take it , I assume you are doing the Alpha right?
Yes, that is correct. And I am being stupid! After reserving your spot there is one spot left.

Status
Not open for further replies.