3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
1648131882278.png

Synopsis
The small town of Aurora doesn't have much to offer. Boasting a dwindling population of roughly 200 people, the town is experiencing a bit of a crisis. People are going missing. Originally, the townsfolk assumed it was simply rebellious youth running away or something of that nature, but as the count of missing people grows larger and larger, people are growing more and more worried.

There have been whispers of something dark, something unnatural lurking around the edges of town, beckoning for people, but surely, that couldn't be real, right? Even if you think you saw a figure gesturing for you to jump into the well, or a gigantic mouth waiting for you at the end of your hallway in the dead of the night, those were just your mind playing tricks on you, right? ... Well, a small group of townspeople, fed up with the mayor's refusal to act and refusing to believe that their loved ones just ran away, is now banding together to unravel the mystery of the strange phenomenon affecting Aurora. Little do they know that the monster they're facing is far stronger than any of them and most definitely not ready to give up it's territory just for a few puny humans.

---

This is a horror, mystery and puzzle-solving group rp where all characters will be put through the gauntlet in search of those who have gone missing, working together to unravel the secrets of Aurora. It will be very much influenced by the horror RPGmaker game, Ib (if you know it, you'll have a better idea of what I'm going for, but it's not necessary in order to understand this RP even without it.) I will be the main DM, with my main expectations being at minimum one post per character every two weeks, each with a minimum of three paragraphs (adept or advanced posting expectations). If you're interested or you have any questions, please let me know! I will likely be posting up a sign up thread if I'm able to gain at least 4 players.

And yes, this is a reboot of an rp that I tried to run around 2-3 years ago. Trying it again, hoping it sticks, haha.

Last edited:
Seems interesting! Count me in.

About dang time you posted this >:C I'm here reporting for duty

HELL YEAH, welcome aboard y'all :D Super pumped to get this started.

You had me at horror RPGmaker game and the fact that I've never been in a group run by the amazing PavellumPendulum

• OMG
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
You had me at horror RPGmaker game and the fact that I've never been in a group run by the amazing PavellumPendulum

Yessss, omg MaryGold, you're too sweet 🥺💕
I'll post a signups thread tomorrow!!!

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
You already know I'm interested bb

• Bucket of Rainbows

Signups are posted and the Discord server is in the making :D

• Spicy
Reactions: MaryGold and wren.
This looks awesome, I would love to join! ^^

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: MiharuAya
This looks fantastic! If I weren't already drowned in a year's worth of catching up I need to do, I would love join. Instead I'm just here to drop some good vibes and wish you well. Love to see more spooky mystery RPs.

I'm interested, if you're still taking on new players.

• Love
Yes, we’re still open. Please check out the signups thread I linked! <3

@Kuno @CassiCline

We're about full for the amount of players I'm willing to take in, so since you two have already expressed interest, you are more than welcome to join the Discord (linked in the signups in an earlier post in this thread !!!). Otherwise, signups are closed!

@Kuno @CassiCline

We're about full for the amount of players I'm willing to take in, so since you two have already expressed interest, you are more than welcome to join the Discord (linked in the signups in an earlier post in this thread !!!). Otherwise, signups are closed!
Ah, shit. Looks like I don't have as much time for roleplaying as I thought.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Ah, shit. Looks like I don't have as much time for roleplaying as I thought.

If you're too busy, no worries! Real life comes first. You're still welcome to join if you want though, I'm allowing those in the server until April 13th to get their character sheets in.