10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Or the cake is very REAL! D:

Every birthday party we have, there is birthday cake. Sadly it's always the SAME kind of cake too. Vanilla or marble with buttercream frosting. The problem is, none of us are really big fans of cake, and there's almost a birthday every month of the year. That's a lot of the same old cakes. D:

I got to thinking, there's got to be other BETTER more awesome kinds of cake out there!

What is YOUR favorite kind of cake? Do you ever request a special kind of cake when your birthday rolls around?

I love me some ice cream cake, but there's this really cool cake shop by my house that makes all kinds of crazy cakes, and they won't even ask questions when you tell them to put ridiculous things in icing on the top. My friend got a cake once with "Not so fast Starfox" written on it and they didn't even ask.

They also have really cool flavors like strawberry, buttercream, banana and have crazy fillings for the cake like fudge~

Here is the menu~

I LIKE plain old boring cake > <!!!

BUT, when i get a choice,

Cheesecake. OMFG. Snicker cheese cake, Key lime, Carmel...I could seriously go on and on. I can eat seemingly endless amounts of cheese cake.

In fact....That is what I got last year for my Birthday,

Every year for my birthday, the Dairy Queen Heath Cake. It started when my cousins chipped in and bought me this cake for my birthday once, and since then it's my favorite and the cake I ask for every year. I adore it, but it's nice for a special treat only (I'd hate to get sick of it!).

For my grandmother, my mother and I make a German chocolate cake every year, complete with the coconut and roast pecan frosting.

It's like that, each member of my family requests a different sort of cake. My grandpa always wanted apple pie ...

My dad gets birthday apple pie, my brother likes vanilla cake, but fuck that, you know what I get?

MOCHA CAKE

With little coffee nibblets. SO DAMNED GOOD ;______; It was one of the awesome things about my birthday last year.

Cake is the best. I don't understand why people go so crazy for a pie crust with some fruits or vegetables in it. BLEH! x_x Only pie I like is pumpkin or apple.

I like all kinds of cake! Tiramisu is my favourite. Mmm mm good.

Cheesecake.

I make the most awesome peanut butter mousse cheesecake, with white chocolate flakes. Mmm.

I like the Dairy queen Ice cream cake, other than that I don't really request it much anymore. I just tell them to get it if they can otherwise it would be plain old chocolate cake.

The best cake? The one with my lady inside it!

Oh man, if I could convince to do that, that would be all sorts of win. Forever.

Disregard all else I've said up until now: with that statement, Sei, you've officially become my number two hubbu. Fluffy is number one, of course.
I love cheesecake, but most of my family doesn't, so I don't usually get any. Cheesecake is one of my real failings - if it were as readily available as cheaper food, that'd be the end of me. I'd be terribly fat and most likely dead from eating too much xD

Cake bores me, if anything Ill go for cheese cake over normal cake. but sometimes I can go for a chocolate pound-cake.

For as long as I can remember I have had an amzimg cake called jello cake. It's a standard yellow cake but after baking holes are made in it and still liquid jello is poured in and it is refrigerated for several hours. I freking love it.

Oh my gosh. Jello cake sounds.... delicious. I WANNA TRY IT!

Vanilla cake, or better yet vanilla-rum cake, with thick, hard fondant frosting. The harder the better - I want the frosting to take some effort to push through, it should have some bite! None-o that store-bought airy buttercream fluffy stuff.

Everyone who loves cake, and laughter, should check out one of my favorite blogs: http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com. So hilarious, especially if you're the type who finds typos funny, which I do~

For father's day my waifu made me a marble cake. It was sofuckingdelicious and I orgasm'd. I also love Devil's Food and OMG
cheesecake. cheeeeeeesecake.

ALWAYS <3
CARVEL'S TIERED ICE CREAM CAKE
ITS VANILLA ICE CREAM WITH CRUSHED OREOS AND A LAYER OF CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM AND A CAKE LAYER
ITS LIKE... A TASTE OF WHAT CAKE SHOULD TASTE LIKE <3

Chiffon, Bundt and Red Velvet are my favorites. And... damnit... CANDY AND ICE CREAM NEED TO BE STAYING THE FUCK AWAY FROM CAKE. Candy disrupts the texture and flavor and ice cream turns delicious, moist fluffy cake into an frozen pocketed unchewable mess.

Also here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cakes

*siiiiigh* I love German Chocolate Cake

I also love angel food with either fudge icing, oooor strawberries and whip cream.

Then there's brownie cakes... mmm!

DOUGHNUTS ARE MY CAKES.

THOUGH,I'M LIKE DIA DIA AND GO FOR THE CHEAP VANILLA.