*Unleashes Grinthulkaai The Dancing Destruction, onto this thread*

SANITY ROLL!

Re: THE CAKE IS A LIE

ftfy.png

BEHOLD
Great horror and fear-incarnate spews forth
Returns He to what once was His
In preparation to rid this Earth
N̿ͩotͥ̏̽̑̈́ͨ̽h̃́͛iͩͧ̓̃̔̊nͦg͐͆ ̍̊ͩ̾̌́iͤͨ̓̉śͪ͌͑̊̒ ̌̆̏̔ͯ́s͛̆ä͑̉͆fͯͯ̍̉̀ͯ̈́e̚.͌ͬ̽ͪ͋̈ͤ ͛Ǎl̓͆lͤͦ ̽ͨ͆͛̚isͧ̇̅̃ͥ ̅̌ͫ͊ͫ̋l͛͑̑́͛os̅ͪ̏̿̑t͗̐ͨ.͗ͤ͂̌ͥ̅ͩ
ͬ̽̇̒ͦ̇̂Th́̃̿e Ṗͮ̏̔ͪ̆͒r͑̎̾̔ͦ̃̓aͮ̏̉ͯ͌̓n̑̄̌̿̆ͪcͥ̓̑ͮi̽̓ͫ̐̏͒͆n̓̈g̎ͮ̃̀̓ͦ̊ Ho̎̐ͪ͒r͗͒͗së̄ͮman̈́ ͒̓͑mi̽ͬn̆̒͌c̆̅ͣ̓ͦ͌̃ë́̐̔̉ͫ̇ṡ̉ͬ̿ͧͪ ͨ̾̇ͥ͂f̓̍́͂oͯ̎̆͐̔r͂ͬ̐͑ͮͫtͪhͣ̀
͗ͦͬ̔̃Hi͋ͬͬͩ̄ͯ̓š ͧ̃ͮ̀tͩ̂e̊rřͪ̊̃iͨͮ̓̂̚b͛le̓ͤ̐̈́ s̿̀ͯ̌m̆͋̿ͬ͛ͩï̀̐ͫl̒͛͂ͨẽͦ̅ ͛̏ͧ̋͑
U͋ͣ͌ͯ̒nl̾ͣ́̏ͯ̏e̢̊ͮ͛ͯ͊ͮͭa̽̇s̵hͮ̓̐́i̎ͭ̑̑̓͘n̡̉̃g͗ͫ ̃̚fͣ̊͆̾͠o̊̅͂̔̋͟r̵̐͛ͬ̃t̔ͭ͂̋́͘h̿ͩ̚ ̿̀̍̊Tͥ̓h͋e͊͌͆̽̏ ̈́D̶͌͊̐ͩ͆̓̚a̾ͩͮ̽͂̕nͫͫͥ̽c̐ͥ͊ͦͩ̂̀̚ȩ ͩ̇̇͆ͧ̄̄͢Tͨ͠h͑͊a̓̔̏̀́̕t͗ͧ ̑́Sͩ͆́hͪ̎a͊ͦ͗ͦ̅lͧͣ̓̀̒ͯlͭͧͮ̌͘ ͟E͜ņd̴͌̉͆͌̇ ͗̿͑̐ͪTͦ̂̄̽̀̅ͥȟ̿̆̃̃͑̀͝eͬ͝ E̐̓̑̆͋̋̚͜ȧ̧̊rt́̈͑̄̏̓́h̾̔ͤͦ͡
̛L̄ͨͪͤ͒̌a̡ͤu͟g̊͊̆h̷ͪ̒̊̄̉͋tͤ̒̍͝eͨ̇̎̃ͨr ̛͛̅́ṡh̔̑̆ͪ͋͆ͩȧͫͫ͋̊ͦt̏́ͨ̾͝t́e͊͏ṙ̓̾i̋ͤ͛͞nͧ̀g̈́ ̓̈ͬ̆̅ͥ́̚t̐͊̋̐͋ͧh̐͗̅̈́ęͧ̃̌̎ͭͫ ͂ͬ͐̂͘m̉͜ì̇̓̋̐̈́͑͠n̿͞d ̨ͮo̔͋̃ͭ͟f̷̐͒ ͯ̍̾̃ͫͯ͟t̵ͮ͂͗̆̔ͬhͥ͊̒̒͆ͫe̸ͬ̑͆ͯ͆ ̷͋͐̃̒̋m̊̾òr̓̅ͣ̚tͩ̑̋a̽͘l͆̍͒ͭͭ̿ͯs̓͒ͥ͏ ̋̇͊̒ͩ͗̌w̆̈̄̒͂͗̌hǫ̌̅̇̚ ̛̃ͫ͆͑̉ẅ̵ͪ̅ͯͦít̔n̴̔̈́ͨ̈e͋̈́͛͜sͧ̐͒̒s̵ͫ̂̒̎̌̎ ͮͭͪͨ̿͜H̊ͬͧ͐ͬ͏iͫ̀͐̀s̑̌̈́͑̚ ̂̈́̇ͪ̇̃̀ġ̡ͭ̽l̨ͧ̎͊̐̔̓oͩȓ̐̅̾̿͗͞y͛ͭ̑͂̎͐̉͏
͑ͥͮ̃́Ķͩ̋ͪ̑̏̾͋i͒̒̔l͘l̂̍̒ȋ̉n̴ͥ̓g̏ͧ̽ͭ͏ ̧́̄aͬ̔ͩ̓l̔̿̓̂͐l̏͛̊͌͂͗ ̡̔́́l͑̈́ͥ̄i̛̒f̉̍͋̽̊͐͞eͣͩͤ̚,̎ ̛̐̂̾ͫͨeͥ͊̓͏x̧̿͂ţͧͨ̒͛͛ͭ̇i̇̐n̿ͧ͛̉ǧuͦͭ͡ĭs̈h̐ͣ̽̚͢i̽n̸ͦͥͤg̷ͩͭͨ͒͆ ͪͮǎ͋̊̔̽̊͏l̅̎̔̅͑͏l̊̃͌ͫ̈̅ ̸ͭͭͥ̚h̽͠ȏͦ͑̀͂̍ṕ̄̈̈́̇͊̀eͫ͐̿͆ͤ͌
A̋ͪ̅͐̅̚l̘ͦ̃̀̀͗̊ͦl̬̫̘̻͓̓ͧͨͤ̆ͫ́ ̥̣̩̳͊̿e̼̟̯͉͉͜y̺̥͙̓̽͒͂e̒̍͐̒͠s̰̬̺̬͉͕̺ͣ̊̂̈́́ ̷̭̻s̪͈̝̮̭̦͇͂̓͂̇h̶̳͕̺̼͎̙̻ͩ͛̿̓̂̈́a̢̮̣̠̦̮̩̞ḽ̲̅̄̀l͌͐ m͉̫͓̟͚͙̔̿ͮ̚ͅe҉͇̙̯̗̱l̶͍͈͕͚͙͙ͨ̐ť̩͓̠͍͐ ̺̦̰͍̝͊̐͗ͪ́͐ͭb͉̞̯̼̠̙̩̾ͮ̿̔͞e̛̦̞̭̳̖͎ͮ̃f̝̖̦̤̘̰̹̓̄̂̐ȍͬr͉̞͔͈̉͜ͅẽ̳̪̩́̒ͩ̏ͮ̄ ͙̖̭͚̅̏̂͗̃͜tͭ̀ͭͮͦ͌̚ẖ̪̤̳̖̪͂ͭ̓̚̚e̩͕̿̈́ͥ͛ ̱̫͔̮̤ͮ͋̄t̼̃ͧe̞̖̹ͬͭ̌̀͜r͇̍̆ͨ̒͘r͍͇̫͓̤͇͐͒̃̌̄͒̅o̰̩̩͖͚͚̲͝r̠̝̪͊̃ͥ͝ ̨̘͇͉ͅo͈̜͔̬̞̞͕ͧ̇̏͗͛̕f̅͂ͤ̂̄̓ ̶̭̜̲͙̮ͪ͗͆̔ͭ̀t̨̙̹͙̘̙̰̝̋͆͋̎͌͆̆h̷e̯̓ͩ̈ ͓̬̺͈d̢͈͓̘̔̃̂ͮ̊̓a̩͉̬ͧ͗ͥͨ̕ñ̜̙̼͚͖̐̄ͯ̾̾̽c̮̓ͮ̓̑e̲̳̰̻ͬͭͅ
̤̱̣̫͒ͅI̟n͉͈̦̓͆̒͆g̭̤͕̉̓̅̇ͧͅu̦͎͋̌l̷̗̣̖̃͑ͣ͊͆f̑̆̑i̢͉̭͍͚͔̣n̤̝g̼̘̮̩̼̩ ̢͖̘̗̥͈̫͎̐t̢̰̜hͮ̈́̇ͭ͗e̫̞͕̙̘̱ͯͭ̄̅ͧ͌̉͡ ̱̦͎̣̘͚̌͐ͯ̂̉͞w̴̮̳ͮo͉̼͎̱̤̣͂ͬ́ͅr̷͇̘̗̩̖͚ͭ̐ͧ̔̅l̷̰̓d̢̦̗̝̊̓͋͆̈́ͬ͋ ̰̞͉̠͈̰̔̏̆ͪͣ̏i̙͇͕͕̮̖̋̆n̴͍͂̊̉ͪ̚ ̹̦ͪ̔̑͢ë̵̬̣̥̱͓̝̎͗ͥ̿͋t̲̗͉̘̬͆̆̒e̞̘̙̥̹ͮ̔ͪ̂͊r̘̖̫̦̗ͬͯͧn̙̲̔a̟̗͎͍̜͊̿ͩ͛̊l͒ͮ̽͑͛҉͓̩̣̝̪ ̨̳͇͓̭ͧͥ̅ͦ̊̒ͤd̘͖̘ȧ̱͇̙̖ͧ͡r̔̿k̾͒̄n͌̈ẽ̦ͮ̈́ͭ͆͛̋͢s͙̰̝̠͇̩͍ͫ̎̿s̫̺̙̐̑͆͗.̧̟̈́͒̈̾̿ͯ͂

G̶̯̳͉̲͈͎͈̞̘̫̜͔̪͓͛ͬ̇͗̈́̎͢͝R̶̨͔̱̯̜͚͍̲͙̪̳̳̮̘̰̭̘̜̦ͣ͑͛ͩ͌ͤ̀ͤ̌͑̈́̐͊̆͗I̪͇͕̰͚̗̰͓͔̗͉̩̹̪̲̓̆͌̉͗̐͊͞͝͞Nͥ̅̃̐̈̂͗̅ͩͤ̈ͨ̇̎̑ͦ̋͑͒͏̸͢͏̼̜̱̦͕͎͟T̨̹͚̲̘̳̥̖̓͑̄͆͘͢H̢̛͉̝̮͓̗̣̺͖̏͒ͦ̌̈́̍̐̆́͞U̹̻͖̭̫̹̎͊ͪͤͤ̓̍̀ͯͪ͐͘͟L̶̷̨̈ͯ͌̾̈́͊ͨ̓̃ͬ͏͈̥͔̻̘͎̬͈̠̞K̽̄̍̌́̽ͭ̏ͥ̀̆́͏̷̛̰̙̮͉̻̝̣̲̘̳̘͙͔̯̗̹̼͖̜͢Ă̵̵̵̯̞̹̮͙̥̻̗̭̜̺̩̞̖̼͗ͨ̿ͫ̆ͧ̄̓̑̓̆̎̆͗̚͟I̶̢͉͎̠͚̼͚̟̣̜̲̪͕̜̲͙̘̽͒̔ͯͥͨ́̚,̵̢̢̜̤͚̠̙̠̠̼͉ͪ̉ͥ̃͗ͪ͊̈́ͩ͌̋̀ ̧̛̺̮̦̮̏ͥͤͦ̃ͮ͋̾͢͞͞T̴̢̄ͥ̈͑ͪ͂́̅̾̈́̓ͬͣ͊̓͗ͮͨ͏͔̤̜̺͈͇̦̱̣H̷̛͓̬̱̩̲̜̭͖̦̮̭͉̫̙͌̆̃ͬ̿̔̓ͯ̊ͯ̊̑ͬ̑Ê̶̘͚͔̝̦̗̠͙̺̼ͨͮ̊ͥ̿̿͌͐ͤͣ̓̒ͬ̚̕͟ͅ ̴̨ͩ͆̑͋ͪ̄ͨ̅͋ͧͯͮ̆̓ͫͨ͆͆͠͏̲̮͙Ḑ̷̶̫̠͙̲̪̬̪̯͇̗̩̗̝̻ͮͪ̓̐ͣ̅ͬ͋̈́͊ͭ̒ͤ̕A̅̊̀̌̏͂̎̂̆̊̾̂̔ͪ͏҉̧̭̦̻N̡̛̤͉̳̻̙͕͍̤͙̳̤̮̜̩̭̮͒͋́͑̀C̴͆ͣ̏̇̇̿͂̇ͮ̏̿ͭ͊ͧ̃ͬ̀҉͠͏͖̖̮̳͈̮Ĩ̜̗̟̆̆̿̾͋ͫ̾̈́̽̋̋̀͜N̷̴̨̝̣͎͕̹̩̫͚̪͍ͥͭ̈́̒͊̇̎͊̈͛̆̌̚Ġ̴̷̡̻̣̻͉̯̞ͭ͋͌̉̄̌͌͂́̚̕ ̤̱̱͖̝̣̺̤̺͖̞͚̣͓̫̩̃ͣ̿́̇ͭͪ͐̽ͯ̍ͥͪ̓ͧ͆̀̀D̨̛̠̻͚̙̱̗͔͔̱̟̗̮͈̲͙̯ͨͣͥͤ͛̒̊ͨ̌ͯ͐̓͂ͫ̓̈́̉ͭ͡͝E͖̦͈͉͕̐̇̌̌͢͠S̵̛̼̯̯̻̦ͦͮ͐ͬ̊̎ͥ̇͡T̶̴̋ͦ͌͗̈̇̑͌̇ͩ̈́͒ͦͤͤ̎͏̛̥̪̦̘̯͔͎͍͔͉͈͓̮͜ͅR̸̷̶̨̠͙͓̟̯ͪ̍̊̆ͥ̏̒̓ͥ͂̈͊̃͂ͤ̚̚͞Ű̴̧̮̥̪̹̪̟̳̠̲͙̺̦͖͇̥͓̆̌̍͂C̴̨̨̳͚͙̤̙̹̺͒ͤ̆̔ͮͭ͌̈ͤ͆ͅT̡̧̼͖͙̬̯͓̘̥̻̄͊ͩͩͩ̈̐̊̈ͮͪ̅͌̕͠Į̡̨͕̜̜̹̱̥̗̉ͮ̎ͩ̑͒ͥ͗̽͆̌́͘͟Ờ̧̼̤̘̙͖̜̟̩͇͈̳̖͎̬̐̀̈͒̂ͬ̽͆͗̀͠ͅN̵̶͉̘̝͉̙̺͕̰ͭ̽͗̽͋͒ͬ̂ͪͤ̃̆͑ͭ͐̃͗͞.̛͆̀̈́ͭ̍ͫ̈́ͤ͌̍̂̑̚͘͡҉̸͉͈̫͖̯͖̙͉̠͎͖͎̦̻͕​

What a delicious-looking cake. It will, in no way shape or form, attempt to stab me.
Thumbnail_icon264.jpg

yerp. but i didn't mean to discuss the meme itself :/

Tell her there no need for her to loose her head over it.