Caffeine Queen
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
I'm Coffee! That's obviously not my real name, but that's what I'm going by. I've been roleplaying since April 20, 2018. Ignore the fact that I know the exact date, I could even tell you the exact time that I joined my first roleplaying site, but I'm not going to. I am a writer, a reader, an anime lover. My hobbies range from knitting to coding and everything in-between.

I tend to try to match the length of whatever the person I'm writing with has written. Sometimes I will fall short. If you write 1000 words, I may only write 600. It depends on how much I'm given to work with, and how much I can actually respond to.

I do not expect perfect grammar. I understand that everyone makes mistakes when writing. The only reason much of what I write seems to have excellent grammar is that I have made SpellCheck on Google Docs my best friend. However, I do expect a basic understanding of it. No text talk. Keep the person and tense consistent (preferably third person, past tense). It annoys me to no end when I see people writing things like "He takes her hand & loked into ur eyes, promising 2 alwyas luv u." And I have seen much worse than even that. It's not that hard to check what you're writing.

I understand people taking a while to respond. I myself am not always the best with replying quickly, especially if I lose all motivation to write. Sometimes it will take me a day to reply, sometimes a week, sometimes longer. It depends on the length of replies, how much spare time I have, and my mental state. If I take a long time to respond, don't hesitate to remind me about a reply; I will try my best to write you one.

I am more than happy to chat OOC. I love to talk to others about characters, plots, or even things not related roleplaying at all. I prefer to talk on Discord, simply as I am always on there. Roleplaying, however, I prefer to keep on-site, as that makes it easier to keep track of replies I need to write.

I am not going to write any pairings. Instead, here is a terrible joke (if you understand it, I will be your friend forever):

Panic! At The Disco may be Fuelled By Ramen, but I'm fuelled by coffee and loud music.

Jokes aside, the reason I am not going to list any pairings is because it would just be full of whatever I think of at the time of writing this. Which wouldn't properly represent the range of pairings I write. I have written pairings that involve demons and demon hunters, doctors and patients, assassins and their targets. I am open to trying most pairings. If you have a pairing you want to do, just message me and I'll tell you if I want to try it. (I do not do fandoms.)

For the moment, I will not put any plots here. The reason being that I do not currently have any plots in mind. Any I could put would either be clichéd, or ones that I would no longer want to do in a week's time. In the future, I may add in plots that I think of, but for now, there are none to put here.

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, please PM me :jump: :jump: :jump: