The Café

Which plots are you interested in? (choose max 3)

• Real Life Romance Sim: Get a date before the date!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Transform Pretty Girls: Daily life of a magical girl.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Tokyo Ghoul: Anteiku Cafe.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultimate Chaos: There is no plot.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds like it's taking shape! I might start working on the signups and OOC soon then, since I think we've found a way everyone can enjoy this. :bsmile:

Well, I did create/GM a thread of my own, set in a coffee shop. Left it wide open, got a good crew, had great fun. Allowed everyone to determine where the plot went... ended up going to very unexpected places.

Well, I did create/GM a thread of my own, set in a coffee shop. Left it wide open, got a good crew, had great fun. Allowed everyone to determine where the plot went... ended up going to very unexpected places.
Any advice from your own experience?

Any advice from your own experience?

Just be open to your players. Don't let some preconceived notion close you off to the unexpected. Let "RP Gold" happen. Just keep your eyes open, so you can encourage players when you see it. And keep a handle on it if you see Mud, instead.

• Thank You
Reactions: Daz
I'm a graphic design student so.... I can make pretty banners?

I'm a graphic design student so.... I can make pretty banners?
You can do if you so wish! Please be aware I have already requested a banner from SoulSerenity20 though, so there's no pressure to make any. But if you do still want to make one, I can just add additional banners to the ad so it randomly rotates through them.

Super imterested in this <3

Status
Not open for further replies.