The C-Listers; [Closed/Dead]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn my origin story seems a little short.

Is the gun possession part a little much? I could put something like 'the Spirits he controls are initially not fond of guns', or I could put something like 'Once the gun is shot, the spirits will be launched out of these mediums unless they learn to control gun recoil.

@Crow

Someone known for genocide and allready put on limiter by the military is not a c-lister by any stretch. YOur powerset is to versetile and powerfull for starting. And a living totem is a bit... eh. He'd need a human form in some way or he'd never be able to go anywhere.

SUggestion would be to split the power in two (seeing as you have two powers to set out) and define them better. And still keep them within your theme.

Example:

Necromancy: Possessing Spirit
Legion is capable of controlling spirits, around 6 at a time. These spirits can if, working together, possess electronics and machinery. Jumpstarting nad moving a car, destroying cameras or make an alarm go heywire.
Necromancy; Spiritual Levitation

Levitation, using the spirits, Legions is can make things float, the more spirits, the more freely it can. Similair to low level Telekinesis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is my power lineup alright now?

I decided to make his disguise... a trenchcoat and fedora.

Look at the others. The other have two abiltiies
YOu are giving him tons. Energy blasts, super durability...

No. You have more to work with.
Stick with the two I suggested. No misc abilities that are just common abilities disguised as fluff.

Also.Why do you center it? Stop that. That is poor text layout x.x

Ah well, I guess I'll ditch the lasers. I don't think we'll really need super durability anyways.

And so he did. By transferring his body to a Thunderbird Totem, his soul could live on while his former, sterile body rots. He then proceeded to kill his father and brother, before claiming the throne for himself. He ruled the Tribe for centuries, and with passing times without death, he grew more tainted and cruel, causing him to become a tyrant, resulting in his entire tribe rebelling against him. The king was a king no more.

He decided to find new followers. As such, the fool, taking the new alias 'Legion', waltzed into Mercury City, terrorizing the place and threatening to continue doing so until everyone bows down to him, hoping that the fear of the people would make them submit. He did not realise that heroes were present in the city. He was shortly dealt with and sent to jail.​
Where in the hell was this tribe?

This is comic book land. This tribe could have been anywhere.

I wanted to make it Native American/Aztec, but at the end, I chose to just leave an unnamed area.

With that amount of power I feel crow's character should be extremely fragile...

With that amount of power I feel crow's character should be extremely fragile...
Well, he is flammable. The guy's gonna be in deep trouble if we leave him alone at a gas station with a box of matches.

I realised I didn't state what material he's made from.

Wood will engulf in flames, but will rock be considered 'enhanced durability'?

EDIT: Since it's stated that we'll be stronger later, I'll start with wood totems

Last edited:
I realised I didn't state what material he's made from.

Wood will engulf in flames, but will rock be considered 'enhanced durability'?
Wood is already tougher than human flesh

I know Hellis has already accepted you and all, Crow, but I can't help kind of marveling at how Legion seems to still be the most powerful out of all of us even after these tweaks. I still can't help looking at his necromancy powerset as five different powers. It's not really my place to go about nagging other players, I know, but I'm just thinkin' aloud here.

I know Hellis has already accepted you and all, Crow, but I can't help kind of marveling at how Legion seems to still be the most powerful out of all of us even after these tweaks. I still can't help looking at his necromancy powerset as five different powers. It's not really my place to go about nagging other players, I know, but I'm just thinkin' aloud here.
By my count, he's removed all vital areas, is tougher than even above average human, has eight spirits to posses both objects and technology and doesn't actually NEED four of them for his limbs as he can levitate, can talk to ALL spirits and not just the ones bound to him and has not actually specified how much damage he can take before dying/being permanently being destroyed.

That's 5 powers and a very fuzzy mortality.

That's also counting his EIGHT spirits abilities to posses both inanimate objects AND hijack technology as one power.

Last edited:
Hmmm... you aren't exactly wrong.

Earlier prototypes of him solely used totems. I threw in technopathy since the first mission was an 'escape mission' with security cameras and all.

Taking all your criticisms into account, looks like it's nerfing time.

Hmmm... you aren't exactly wrong.

Earlier prototypes of him solely used totems. I threw in technopathy since the first mission was an 'escape mission' with security cameras and all.

Taking all your criticisms into account, looks like it's nerfing time.
I'd toss out self levitation unless he uses all 8 spirits to move himself and toss out technopathy entirely.
And maybe establish exactly what will kill him. E.G. destruction of half his main body.

Well I did accept a waterbender who can freeze he water to, the uses of that is rather severe and varied in it self. Superpowers are tricky to balance.

Looking at crows, I think alot of it comes from the fact that he still didn't really adhear to "Two powers" but "Two sets of powers".

I think either switching to a human body and removing technopathy might be a good idea. Or if not going human body, instead doing what oz suggested. Also yah, remove spirit talk not ties under your control in either case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I did accept a waterbender who can freeze he water to, the uses of that is rather severe and varied in it self. Superpowers are tricky to balance.

Looking at crows, I think alot of it comes from the fact that he still didn't really adhear to "Two powers" but "Two sets of powers".

I think either switching to a human body and removing technopathy might be a good idea. Or if not going human body, instead doing what oz suggested. Also yah, remove spirit talk not ties under your control in either case.
Temperature control of her water was the second power.
Also it's bending manipulation!

Status
Not open for further replies.