The Brothers

Julia could see the guilt easily in Silas's eyes and wished she had the voice to tell him that it wasn't his fault. As first she had blamed all three men for putting her in such a position but she realized now that Silas was more of her savior than anything else. If anything, he was helping her rather than hurting her. Yes, he had not stepped in in the beginning... but at that point her fate was out of his control and she would never hold something like that against him.

As she closed her eyes and listened to the minutes tick by, Julia was surprised that Silas did not join her in the large bed. It was a queen sized and easily big enough for them both.
Slowly, she opened her eyes and found him sitting on the chair across the room, his feet reclined and his head tipped forward, his chin hitting his chest and his eyes closed.
Julia cleared her throat and ruffled the sheets on the other side of the bed, "it... it's okay if you want to sleep in the bed, Silas. I know that you won't do anything. After all you've done, you deserve a good sleep, too..."

He looked a little conflicted for a moment but soon was tredding across the room. He slipped underneath the flush white duvet with her, and it was then that Julia realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. Recalling what they had done a few nights ago, her cheeks flushed. Instinctively she reached out for him, capturing his hand. Then she closed her eyes and prayed she wouldn't wake up in Daniel's room again.

Silas offered her a small smile as he joined her in the bed, thinking of nothing more than keepin her company and a good sleep. As she took his hand he closed his fingers around hers, slowly shifting to tug her nearer to his chest to keep her warm as he closed his eyes. He let sleep take him, feeling safe for now until his father's web spread out of state. It would take some time, for that he was glad. In his sleep he snored lightly, his strong body seeming peaceful. He never let her go however, hoping his protective grasp would stave off nightmares. It would take the sun beaming through the curtains or her to wake him though, sound asleep was the man. Tired from their escape.

After Silas he drifted into sleep, Julia watched him for a long while. Despite the harsh square of his jaw and the height of his strong cheekbones, he looked serene and kind as he kept. Slowly, the young woman reached out and stroked the lines of his face. She adorned the bridge of his nose and the shape of his eyes, even brave enough to touch his lips from time to time. There was no denying that she was attracted to him, physically and otherwise, but Julia tried to shove those feelings backwards. Now was not the time to feel that way.

She drifted off sometime between midnight and daybreak, and it wasn't until Silas began to stir that Julia woke, as well. She was surprised to find that their legs had tangled in the night, drawing them closer than before. Somehow Julia's head managed to get onto Silas's pillow and he chuckled at that. She slowly moved back a bit, though his arms remained around her waist and her hands continued to press against his muscular chest.

"Morning," she whispered hoarsely. It felt nice to walk up to this man rather than the buzzing of vibrators and the feel of her body aching.
Slowly, Julia drew nearer to him again, craving the gentle human contact. Silas seemed to understand what she wanted and wrapped his arms tighter around her. Julia sighed, "I am so glad that this wasn't all just a dream."

Gently Silas held her to him, keeping his hands above her waist just to show he wasn't his brother. His eyes fell closed a moment as she spoke. "I am too..." He spoke softly nodding down to her with a slight smile. "I was planning on getting you a few changes of clothes today... As well as getting you a decent meal. We can stay here for about two more days and we'll need to leave." His voice was serious but kind, simply stating facts to her. He wanted to make sure she was taken care of, knowing she had one set of clothes and she was wearing it.

Julia nodded her head and didn't protest. That would not be wise of her. Instead she just rose from the bed and took a quick shower before she combed out her hair and slipped her clothing back on. It was nice to be able to get all remnants of Daniel off of her; though she knew the thoughts and emotions would last much longer than the physical reminders.

The couple ventured into he small nearby town and frequented a few shops. Julia was modest with her picking though Silas said she could get whatever she wanted. She managed to pick out a few long sleeved tops, a pair of yoga pants as well as some new underwear. All she while she remained clung to his hand. Call her paranoid but she felt as though if she let him go she'd be pulled back into Daniels horrid world. Luckily Silas never protested and remained indifferent as she sifted through the racks.
The two of them also went to a nearby pharmacy where they bought some drinks from the road, some soap, feminine items for Julia and some other necessities. By the end of the day when they went to eat hey had spent at least half a thousand dollars.

They slipped into the quaint restaurant and Julia squeezed his arm, "thank you for caring for me, Silas."

Silas shook his head as they returned to their room, "no need to thank me..." He replied softly as he placed the bags that he had insisted on carrying upon the table. He laid out her clothes for her, offering the girl a small smile. "I told you I am doing this for you and me." He spoke giving a nod to her while he opened up his own suitcase. Setting aside a laptop and surprisingly a pistol he drew out a change of clothes for himself. He turned the television on for her, giving her the remote before he slipped into the bathroom.

For a long while he bathed, getting most of the stress of all that had happened out. Eventually he stepped back out wearing sweatpants and nothin else. He glanced to her once more, offering a small smile knowin she was still hurting from everything his brother had done to her. He dug his checkbook out, sitting back in his chair to account for all the spending today. In the grand scheme it wasn't too much, considering he had taken money from his brother as well.

Julia, who was still exhausted from fleeing with the better brother, was quick to fall asleep on the grand queen sized bed. A maid had come by to change to sheets while they were gone and they smelled like fabric softener and were smooth. She kicked off her jeans underneath the covers before succumbing to the exhaustion she felt.

Her peace did not last long however. Just a half hour after she had drifted off, nightmares plagued her. She was in a room, white walls bearing nothing but curtained windows around her. It was only a moment before the windows began to vibrate, shaking the glass and echoing through the room. Julia began to cry out, her body beginning to ache. It was not long before Daniel appeared in a sweet of three; all of him was smirking and chuckling, clearly pleased by her torture. Julia tried to call out for help but her voice was caught, as though there was an invisible gag between her lips.

The young woman could only breathe again when she felt a pair of large but gentle hands jerk her awake. She squeezed her eyes shut but when she finally looked up, she was relieved to find herself still in the hotel room. Silas was staring into her eyes, searching for he source of her pain. Julia wrapped her arms around him, "oh... Oh god... Daniel... He... He..." he was never going to let her go.

Silas climbed into the bed, pulling her against his chest. "It was just a dream... Just a dream." He spoke as he held her near. "You'll never see him again... He's gone." Gently he kissed her head, his eyes falling closed while he offered small shh's to try and calm her while he rocked he side to side. "He's gone, his toys are gone, it's just me and you now."

The young woman sobbed against his chest and gripped onto his shoulder, trying to an hot herself into reality. This was Silas who was holding her, not Daniel. He would protect her and care for her in a way that Daniel never could or would. She trusted him and he was her rock.

Wiping a few tears from her cheek, Julia curled into a ball and cuddled herself safely against his chest. Hos skin was warm and smooth to the touch, a constant reminder of where she was. "He... He is always going to be in my head... Always here even if he's dead or rotting in a jail cell. He got me, Silas... He got me really bad and I'm never going to be able to erase what he did."

Silas frowned at her words while he continued to hold her near. "I know... But you can make new memories... You can move on and push down the reminders of him. To do that is to win... You have the power now. You have power over him." He spoke softly laying his head ontop of hers. "I am here to help you, to aid in making new memories to overwhelm the old." His voice was growin strong, certain while he closed his eyes kissing at her head, trying to show affection to push out the pain. He knew she had a long way to go, when they finally settled in somewhere she'd need true rape counciling. For now he was doing the best he could.

Julia took a few deep breaths and tried to abort his words. She knew that he was right, that she had the power now and Daniel could no longer hurt her. Still, the memoriess were fresh and painful and sometimes if she closed her eyes she was afraid that she was going to wake up in his sex scented bed again. Silas's arms around her snchored her though, reminding her that she was in control.

Ahe tried not to recall what Daniel had done to her and instead imagined the time that she and Silas had been together. Though it had been solely for her release the memory was fresh and wonderful. As she focused on that, Julias hands roamed his bare and muscular chest, dipping in the hard grooves and crevices.

Julia looked up at him with pained eyes, "please... Make it to away..."

Silas looked a bit surprised as she began to feel over his body. He swallowed a lump in his throat while he held her. Allowing her to do as she pleased he offered her a small smile before her words took him by surprise. It confused him a moment, making him ponder what to do in response to it. None the less he gently laid her back, placing a kiss to her lips compassionate and caring... Dare he think loving? None the less he placed a gentle kiss, holding her hips. "How do you want me to make it go?" He questioned, assuming that she wished him to replace the cruel thought o sex that Daniel had made with his own. He had to be sure.

Julia stared up at Silas, surveying his expression. He knew exactly what she meant, but she was thankful that he was at least kind enough to clarify with her. She wondered if the longing, the need, was apparent in her eyes. She needed not only the sexual release, but to let her demons free as well. Silas himself had said that she needed to over ride the thoughts and memories with good ones, and that was her intention. She was already beginning to draw back to the way he had fucked her before, and those thoughts were much better than any she had of Daniel.

Without a word, Julia slipped her hands underneath her panties and quickly slipped them off. Her shirt was the next to go, leaving her clad in merely a bra. Her eyes never left his, a silent pleading to help her out.

"I... I don't care what you do...," she whispered, closing her eyes for a moment. She knew he would never treat her as Daniel had; she trusted him. "Just please... make it go away..."

Silas nodded to her as she spoke, looking down over her as she undressed and spoke. He took a small moment before he leaned his head down, kissing at her neck, down her sternum, to her navel. For a moment he placed small tender kisses to the indention before he traveled lower still. Once more he brought his mouth between her thighs, his hands holding her hips gently while he nosed up to her clit and licked at her entrance, prodding his tongue into it. He wanted to make her happy, to make her moan and mewl in pleasure. To erase all the bad with what good he could offer her. His mouth would go from her entrance up to suckle upon her clit for a moment before going south once more to play at her entrance, humming softly to increase the pleasure.

A wave of memories rushed back to Julia, but all good ones. Silas had done this to her once before and had sent her to new heights. Now that he was down on her again, suckling on her sweet spot and darting his tongue around her entrance, she felt her body melting into the mattress. Unlike before, she didn't grapple for release, nor was she vulgar or in a rush. Julia wanted to savour every moment of them, commit the sensations she felt to memory.
Her narrow hips bucked up slightly as he sucked a little harder on her clit, sending the young woman into a frenzy. She shoulder his shoulders gingerly, egging him to give her more. He certainly knew how to make her feel like a woman, and send shock waves up and down her limbs.

Julia tipped her head back and sighed, closing her eyes. Her bottom continued to press against his face, silently asking for more. She needed him to give her everything, to erase every thought in her head....

Silas was more than happy to oblige her body's wishes, as she lifted her hips he helped support them, letting his tongue delve deeper into her while his nose nuzzled up against her sensitive clit. Hums came along the length of his tongue, pressing deep as he could to her. Gently thrusting the muscle in and out of her trying to mimic a vibrator as best he could. He wanted to force all the terrible memories from her, kill the thought of his brother with kindness as it were. His thumbs once more moving to spread her open for him while he took her.

Julia's body began to quiver, the mixture of his hot tongue and the cool air making her clit stand at attention and her legs shake slightly. He spread her gingerly, his touch gently by still loving, giving her more pleasure than she could imagine was possible. His mouth was so warm and sucked on her so tightly she thought that she was going to explode.
She arched her back against the mattress as his thumb began to rub at her clit, starting in slow circles and then tapping against it teasingly. She could already feel her orgasm coming up but she pushed it back, not because she was afraid, but because she wanted it to be powerful and strong.

"Oh god, Silas...," she whispered, twisting as he picked up the pace with his tongue, "oh, I'm... I'm going... to cum..."

Silas smiled at he words, exactly what he wanted to hear. He continued his oral assault on her slit, suckling on her clit again. He brought his ring and middle finger and gently slid them into her, hooking them to seek out her g-spot while he hummed away. He knew this would help to ease her fears, make her forget his brother and forget her past.

Julia clenched herself down there, trying to suprress the orgasm, wanting to make it last. She loved the build up to the climax that Silas was giving to her, the pressure in her groan and the tingle on her clit. Oh, how she could live in this moment forever.
She came quickly, her hot juices flowing out and into the sheets, her breath hot and her head tipped back as her body quivered. Her orgasm had been strong, remarkable... and she had Silas to thank for that.

She groaned a little while he began to lick around, cleaning whatever had seeped out of her, tendering her softly. He was always gently, even in the love making, and Julia smiled slightly to herself. She was certainly happy that Silas was nothing like Daniel; in fact, he was the exact opposite, a kind and caring soul that was merely looking out for her.

"I want to go slow this time," she whispered as he traveled up her body, kissing her chin and cheeks, "I want to feel you." It wasn't just about the climax anymore, it was about erasing all those memories. She wanted to forget the feeling of Daniel forging a slick vibrator into her, or tying her up to the bed. Inside she wanted to remember Silas's warm and ready manhood hitting every inch of her, filling her completely and loving her dearly.

Silas nodded slowly to her, "your wish is my command..." He spoke softly, a smile plain on his lips as he tried to give her power knowing it would help her overcome the loss of it his brother had caused. Gently he kissed at her neck, bringing his lips, still moist with her cum, to her own as he kissed her. He took her hands, bringing them to his clothes, wanting to urge her to undress him. He wanted to let her touch, feel, and own every inch of him tonight. His hands found themselves at her sides, tugging her up to sit with him. It would allow her a bit of ease in undressing and feeling. "You're in charge now..." He spoke into her ear, offering the lobe a suckling kiss.