The Brothers

A mixture of his moans, her squeals, the bed creaking, the vibrator buzzing and the sounds of her cum between them filled the room. Julia was getting close and a day and half of teasing and torture he made her orgasm stronger than ever. Not to mention the fact that Silas's manhood was large and filled her completely, pressing against all the right places. He felt so good inside of her, and for awhile, Julia forgot that she was a prisoner her and that she still had to answer to Daniel when he got home. Right now, all she focused on was riding Silas and bringing them both to their peaks.

Every single nerve ending was on fire. The way he pressed the vibrator ask her clit made her muscles clench, and his gentle nips on her nipples was enough to drive her crazy. His words were against her ear, and Julia panted out an inaudible response.

"Oh yeah... fuck... fuck me... uhhh..." she cried out, encouraging his thrusts against her hips and clenching her thighs around him. He felt so good, waves of pleasure and sensations flowing through her. One hand grabbed his shoulder, nails digging into his flesh, while the other grabbed the vibrator rubbed it in slow circles against her throbbing clit. Her entire body stood at attention and within a few seconds she was crying out in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Silas...," Julia cried, her entire body quivering with pleasure. Her orgasm flowed out around them, milking his manhood for more, "yes..."

Silas hissed slightly as she dug at his shoulder. The slight pain of it adding to his pleasure. He felt his body beginning to grow numb, his vision fogging just a bit while her orgasm set off his own with the clenching of her muscles. His hips bucked up a few final times, eyes clamping shut as he groaned, feeling his release. He grasped tighter at her rear, both hands kneading the muscles as his body emptied his own pent up load. He panted in extacy, half a dozen spurts coming from him while he throbbed within her. "God... Julia.... So good..." He spoke, kissing at her neck in the afterglow and haze of his orgasm. He let his hands slid up her back, gently massaging her shoulders, rubbing and feeling her body. Showering her with affection, thanks for giving him the pleasure of taking her. Even if it was partially just because she needed release. He still felt privileged to have provided her with her needs. "That was... The best sex I have had in my life Miss Julia..." He spoke into her ear. Gently nosing at it, smelling her hair, placing a kiss to the lobe.

Julia slowly settled down on Silas's chest as she came down from her orgasm. Her thighs and inner muscles were still clenching, causing the pleasure to continue. She could also feel Silas's release mixing with her own fluids as he remained inside of her, drawing her close and touching her shoulders and back. Certainly he was much different than Daniel, and for that Julia was grateful. It felt like an eternity since she had last been held properly be someone, much less a man.

Her own hands roamed, feeling the rippling muscles and flesh that covered him. He was hard and rigid in all the places that Daniel was soft and doughy. Clearly he cared more about his physique and was more active.
Julia sighed softly and allowed herself to relax against him. His hands felt her bottom and her sides, trailing the edges of her breasts and causing her to quiver slightly. His touch was tender, not sexual or greedy.

Julia only allowed herself to indulge for a few more seconds before she slowly drew away. Silas looked at her, a little confused, and soon she removed herself from his manhood and to the edge of the bed. She felt his hands beginning to touch her back, as though trying to comfort her.

The young woman stood though, noting the time. Then she grabbed the vibrator belt and her clothing, offering an apologetic but indifferent look. "Thank you, Silas," she whispered sincerely, a twinge of sadness surfacing. But she soon pushed it back, knowing that she couldn't indulge too long. She belonged to Daniel, not Silas, and she'd just have to deal with that from now on.

Silas was almost worried that he had done something to upset her as she pulled away and began to dress once more. He sighed softly, slowly doing the same, rising from the bed and dressing as well. "I am sorry for what my family does and has done to you..." The male spoke while he situated his pats upon his hips, knowing he'd need to bathe soon. "They'll be back in fourty-five minutes, get yourself cleaned up a bit... Down there." He spoke as he wiped off the vibrator and put it back in the chest, locking it again. He offered her a slight nod, "if you need me, I'll do whatever I can to help." He spoke softly to her, giving her a slight hug, just to prove his point before he slipped away, heading for his own room to bathe. He walked slowly, legs a bit weak from his orgasm still. He was truly glad he could help her though, and that he had gotten to cum out of it. Taking one last glance to her he left the room, leaving her in peace while he began to formulate an idea.

The young woman wanted to call after him, and plead that if he really wanted to help her, he would get her out of here. Whether that meant sending her to some woman's shelter or across the world, she didn't care. Julia just knew she wanted out. However, she knew that it was a far fetched wish. Silas was just as a hard place as she was.

As directed, Julia cleaned herself up. Silas's cum was still dripping from inside of her and she took a bit of toilet paper to clean it up. When she finished it was nearing the time that Daniel and his father would return, so with a grim expression, she slipped the vibrator belt back over her hips. Her clit and entrance were extra sensitive so it hurt a bit at first, but it wasn't as torturous as before. Julia knew that she would be indebted in Silas, even if he just helped her once. He had been helping her nearly everyday since she got here, and though he couldn't truly help her, at least he was trying.

When Daniel entered the house his eyes sought out his new toy immediately. She could feel that he was mentally undressing her, and Julia felt like she wanted to vomit. He immediately took her into the living room, where Silas was, and pushed her onto the love seat. He grabbed the vibrator's remote out of her pants and immediately turned it up. Julia's clit began to quiver and for a brief moment, she glanced at Silas. He was biting his lip and his brow was furrowed.
Daniel shooed him out immediately, "out, little brother. I've got some work to do."

Silas frowned as he entered, doing his best to contain himself as he saw him beginning to torture her once again. He glanced away, maintaining his composure before his brother shooed him. "Am I not an adult? This is our house not yours." Silas growled at his sibling while he stood. Walking by he reached down, ripping the controller from the man's hands and snapping it in half before he left. He knew it would shut off the belt and force Daniel to find a new way to torture her. He knew the male didn't have a second one. So he offered her a reprieve from that for now at least.

Julia was quickly dragged upstairs to Daniel's bedroom by the hair, and she desperately wished that Silas wouldn't have done that. It had only set Daniel off, and now the anger was visible in his rough movements and angry words. He spoke to her in a vulgar way, and when Julia didn't meet his eyes, he slapped the side of her face and forced her to look at him. Oh yes, Silas was certainly nothing like his brother. Julia already found herself longing for him, if even just to hold her. She needed that right now.

[SPOILI]It wasn't long before Julia found herself bound to the bed again, her wrists tied to the bed post and her ankles spread. Daniel went over to his little chest of goodies and Julia held her breath, praying that he wouldn't notice anything out of place or missing. Luckily, his hands sought what he had been looking for hastily, and Julia released a slight sigh.
She gasped though when he placed the cup of the pump against her womanhood and immediately began to increase the pressure. He was rough about it and didn't give much time in between pumps. It caused her clit and lips to throb, and Julia tipped her head back.

Mid pump, as he was pumping it to a nearly painful point, he spat in her face. "I'll make sure Silas never messes with my business again."[/SPOILI]

Silas had caught sight of his brother dragging her. It just angered him more. Set his thoughts of fleeing into high gear. He slipped into his room, beginning to figure out the financial aspects, taking money to an account only he had access to. He would flee with her, as soon as he could.

Daniel growled down at her beginning to pump again and held the pressure at the painful mark before he got two more, one for each breast. Placing them over her nipples he began to pump them as well. Taking out his anger toward his younger sibling upon her. That wicked smile returning as he enjoyed her squirming and her pain. Truly a sadist.

[SPOILI]Julia hated her body for reacting the way it did. The pain was awful, but she was getting wet, anyways. She tried to block out all the feelings and recalled what had transpired earlier that day. Silas's warm hands on her body, touching her clit and fondling her breasts. She had enjoyed the way that he had touched her; with passion but also with respect. He knew how to bring her to heights that she enjoyed, knew what she liked without even knowing her.

It was hard to concentrate on anything else though as he pumped up her nipples, leading angry red marks where the cups were. She cried out softly, pleading him to stop. Daniel just laughed cruelly and flicked the plastic cup, causing tingles to erupt on her nipples and womanhood. Julia wanted to plead for him to take them off, to relieve her, but she knew that he enjoyed her pain more than anything. Instead she just closed her eyes and tried to go back to earlier that day. Daniel constantly grabbed her chin and tried her to will her to look at him, but she still tried to disconnected herself.

When he finally took the pump off of the spot in between her thighs, Julia groaned. She was red and purple, and the blood was flowing to that spot. Daniel chuckled and quickly inserted two fingers inside of her. "You enjoy that, little slut? Look at how wet you are. You must be liking it. And here I thought you were a wimp!"[/SPOILI]

Daniel had kept it up, taking both her pussy and ass that night. He spat on her face, slapped her, even nearly choked her out during the night. Before we went to sleep he gagged her once more, stuffing a dildo into the hole of the ring gag. He left a plug in both holes he had taken earlier, a small vibrator in both left on low once more. He even put a clothespin on her nipples and clit, an egg vibrator taped to all just to make her more miserable. Come morning he didn't speak to her, simply leaving her upon the bed and having his breakfast before he left with his father again.

Silas came as fast as he could, taking the gag off and tossing it to the floor before he gently removed the clothespins from her. "My god what has he done..." He spoke angrily to himself, untying her from the bed before he gently removed the plugs, dropping them to the floor as well before he drew her near. "I'm getting you out of here..." He spoke softly, holding her as tenderly as he could.

Julia sniffled softly as Silas relieved her from all the bondage and toys. She couldn't understand why Daniel had been so utterly cruel with her last night but she imagined that it had something to do with his brother. It was clear that they enraged each other, polar opposites and thinking very differently of the girl under their care.
She buried her face into his shoulder for a moment, allowing her body to settle from the torture and vibrations. More than anything she wished he would be true to his word and really get her out of here; Julia never thought that the abuse could get worse, but Daniel proved her wrong every single night. It was as though he spent his whole day away concocting up new plans to make her squirm and cry out in pain.

Julia wrapped her arms around his neck; she was shaking and for good reason. Silas held her close, rubbing her back tenderly. Julia sobbed, "I... I can't l-live like this anymore..."

Silas could feel his heart breaking as she shivered against him, her words making it worse. "Sshh, shh, lets get you dressed and we can go." He spoke softly while he waited for her to release before he would. He would help her into her clothes, saying nothing besides consoling her pain. He already had a suitcase packed for himself, grabbing it as they left the room. "Come on, I promise you you won't see him or be treated like this again." He spoke, a gentle hand on her back, guiding her down the stairs. He grabbed a bottle of painkillers and water for her from the kitchen, a package of cookies as well so her stomach wouldn't be hurt by them. He guided her outside, taking her to his emerald green SUV.

As she hoisted herself up into the vehicle, Julia felt a little surreal and numb. In a way it felt like she was being let out of jail for the first time... but then again, that was what life in that house had felt like. As she settled back into the passenger seat, Julia prayed that she would never see this house or that man ever again. He deserved to rot in hell for all she cared.
Silas was quick to get into the driver's side and with a soft smile he offered her the medication and cookies. Julia mustered a smile of her own, but it was more of a grimace than anything else. She downed two pills, though they both knew that she would rather take the entire bottle and numb out everything. She was hurting both inside and out; her heart and her body were broken.

They finally pulled out of the driveway and Julia closed her eyes, listening to the soft tune on the radio. Silas's gentle hand found her knee, and Julia opened her eyes, staring at it for a moment. He was much too sweet.

"Where... are we going?" she asked him softly.

"Out of state first and foremost..." He replied nodding to her. He wanted as far away as he could get on one trip for now. "We'll find a hotel... Lay low until you feel better, then... I don't know yet." Silas spoke, giving her knee a gentle squeeze before he pulled his hand back to grip the wheel, eyes on the road. "If you need to stop, food, restroom, just to stretch even let me know." He spoke giving a quick nod to her, wanting to make sure she was comfortable. He knew he was risking a lot. Possibly her life, his very future was being thrown away on this but he couldn't care. He wanted no part of the family business when his father promoted things like this. It made him sick, angry, sad. No wonder his mother left the man years ago... Though she ended up dead. Shaking the thought from his head he looked to her once more, hoping she was alright with this.

For a good hour, Julia just stared at the long stretch of road ahead. They were heading south, though to what state she wasn't sure. The mere fact that they were going so far away made her surprised. Surely this was not the best option; Silas had a family, as cruel and awful as they were. He helped to run the business, and without that, what did he have? Guilt wrapped around Julia, mad at herself for pleading for him to take her away. He was throwing everything away for her.

"Are... are you sure about this?" she whispered.
Silas just nodded his head without a word. She knew that he was thinking the same things as she was, but it seemed he didn't care.
The young woman snuck a glance at him and realized just how much she owed this wonderful man. She felt bad that she had not thought well of him in the beginning. Clearly, he had been trying to help her from the beginning. Puting everything on the line and running away was a true indication of that.

It was a good several hours of driving, and as night fell, they finally pulled into a small, local motel. They had stopped at a general store to grab a few things to each, though Julia's stomach was rather upset. When they finally checked into the motel and entered the room, Julia immediately sought out the large queen bed in the center of the room. She was exhausted and aching, physically and emotionally. The young woman collasped into the sheets and wrapped an arm around herself. "I... I'm sorry I did this to you..."

Silas nodded to her question. "Dead certain... I cannot be a part of that... Not in good conscience." A bit of anger Welles in his voice before he turned on the radio, allowing it to break the silence. He had gotten them some food at the general store, some medicine and necessities for her as well. Sanitary items, toiletries, things he doubted the hotel could offer. It wasn't a cheap hotel but it wasn't a five star either. He had a good deal of money but he knew he had to budget it still.

Dragging his suitcase in he shut the door behind him, looking to her as she flopped he released a slight sigh, exhausted from the drive here. Putti the bag of food and drinks down on the table he stammered over to a chair, unsure if she wanted him in the bed with her after all that his either had done to her the night before. He was amazed she trusted him to steal her away. Loosening the buttons of his shirt he leaned back, looking to her. "As I said I couldn't be a part of that family, not with how they acted... And I couldn't stand to watch you suffer."

Julia rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling for a long moment. She knew that she was very fortunate that Silas didn't approve of his father and brother's actions. Without him, she imagined she would have been stuck in that positive forever, forced to be a cruelly treated slave to who seemed to be the most foul man on Earth. Julia wanted to run up to Silas and hug him and thank him, but she resisted.

Slowly she rose from the bed and crossed the room to him. In the dim light of the hotel room, his masculine features were chiseled and handsome. He had a squared jaw and high cheekbones, dark eyes and wisps of dark hair on his forehead. There was so many differences between he and his brother.

Slowly Julia approached and stood in front of him. "Why are they like that?" she asked him shyly, "I have never met... a person so foul. I can't believe Mr. Taliman would send me to a man like that! He screens them so well, and makes sure we are all safe..." She hadn't even considered the idea that the man may have been secretly selling her for sex and not maid service, but that thought made her stomach churn. Julia didn't want to think she was caught up in something like that.

Slowly he opened his green eyes to her as she stood before him. A slight with escaped him while he shook his head. "Honestly, my brother was taught that power meant everything. To have lower meant you were the best... So he flaunted it all his life. He treated many as he treated you... All others were just girlfriends who left him the instant he showed that part of himself. My father is just lower hungry, being a CEO can do that to you I suppose." He replied softly, unable to make up any real excuse for his family's behavior. "I... I'm the black sheep of the group... I don't care for power, I care to make sure what needs done gets done and people are taken care of."

Julia bit her lip. Power - that made sense. It seemed all that Daniel had been fighting for everytime he pressed himself onto her or shoved one of his crude sex toys into her. Domination, power, revenge... that was all he had wanted, and she was his outlet. The thought made bile rise in her throat.

The young woman shifted her feet a bit and nodded her head, "well, I am glad that you are different."
He looked up and Julia offered Silas a weak smile. She barely had the energy to thank him, and she hoped that for now that was going to be enough. In time she hoped they would figure this mess out and he would realize exactly what he was doing for her.
Slowly, Julia bent over and wrapped her arms around his neck, "thank you for helping me, Silas... you... you don't understand what you've done for me..."

Silas nodded slowly to her before she leaned down and hugged him. He let his arms come up around her back, gently hugging her in return before he shook his head. "I owe it to you... For what my family has done." He spoke softly putting the guilt of his brothers and his fathers actions on himself. After all he was of the same blood, the sins of the father. Slowly he stood, taking her in his arms and carrying her back to the bed. Gently he leaned back to help support her as he pulled the blankets back and laid her down. He leaned in, placing a kiss to her forehead. "Now rest... I know you need it." He spoke giving her a small smile before he pulled the covers over her.

He began back toward his chair, allowing her all of the large bed unless she said otherwise. He was assuming responsibility for not stepping in earlier to help her or stop it a from happening. Sure he couldn't have done much but anything was better than to just let her suffer like he had at the beginning. With a groan he kicked off his shoes, settling in. This hotel would be home for a few days.