The Brothers and Their Servant (m/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ColorMeHorror

Original poster
Rules
1. I only write male/male relationships
2. I'm a bottom during sex, but outside of that my characters aren't usually very submissive
3. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation
4. I usually write 3+ paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of
5. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes. Other than that, anything is up for grabs! We can add all the drama, angst, and plot twists you want~
----------

At the age of ten and twelve years old two brothers hailing from a rich, powerful family were given a gift. A servant boy (MC) several years their junior. His family had sold him off to the prosperous household when they'd run into severe financial issues that had threatened to put them on the street. In return for their son, the couple was taken care of but never heard from again. The young servant grew up tending to the needs of the young brothers, doing whatever he was told to please them. The housework, their homework, cooking, even helping out the gardener and maintenance men to keep the house in perfect shape.

MC devoted his entire life to the family that he believed had saved his. The father of the household had made him believe early on his parents weren't fit to take care of him, that they abused him and would have eventually killed him or sold him as a prostitute for money. The rest of the family went along with the lie, convincing the servant they had rescued him during an unsavory run in with his parents. For that, he promised to do anything for the family and the brothers he had catered to since he was a child.

Now adults, the two brothers have grown up to be powerful, intelligent, and independent men. While they still live at the manor with their parents, both have their own lives, jobs, and personalities. The two vary greatly in every aspect of their lives except one--they have both listed after their servant boy since they were teenagers. They'd always messed around with him, teased him, flirted with him, made him do humiliating things to satisfy their cravings. It wasn't until the boy turned eighteen that they started to get more physical and sexual with him.

A year later and the brothers decide desperately they aren't satisfied with their minor advances. They want more and are determined to get it. Unaware of each other's plans, they must either compete for their servant or decide to share him.

--------

Lots of kinks for this one! Interested? PM me or reply here. You can also e-mail me at [email protected] or Skype me at Anthousa Gaia

Status
Not open for further replies.