The Broken Throne

Matilda was weak now, her body twitching and shivering up against him as he pushed onto her deeper and deeper. He was right, she really wanted to release, to let out the tightening coil in her groin that was begging her. She panted as he groped at her breast and held her legs up against him, her feet dangling in the air. She arched her back up once again, she let out a long moan as she squirmed once again.

She was close, very close, but she was not there just yet. She was fleeting upon the edge and her actions showed it. Her fingers gripping tightly at the sheets, her eyes closed tightly, her voice coming out in loud long moans or breathless gasps. A whimper slipped from here though as he hit her rather deeply, her body reacting to it greatly. Her hands reached out, holding onto him tightly as her hands took hold of his cheeks.

"More...please...more~" She begged him weakly, her eyes half open and full of desire, it would only be a matter of time now...

Like she demanded, he gave her more. Vladimir kept up his pace with the few slow downs in between, as he was beyond tired at this point. The man bit at his lower lip, trying to distract his mind from the cramping feeling in his legs. Brutishly, he fought against all of it, continuing to deliver satisfaction to this woman's body.

With both hands curled up on the bed, at either side of Matilda, he pushed into her much harder. It was too dark to see, but his face was beating heavily with red. His eyes twisted shut, too. He was solely focused on the motions of his hips now as he moved in and out of her, the patterns becoming the only language he heard.

Sweat poured from his temples and slid down his face. Without a doubt, one or two of those drops landed on Matilda, somewhere. Vladimir's breathing became ragged and his body leaned more forward, her legs being pushed back. It was a test of her flexibility, but he kept her from slipping for the most part. A few more times, he slammed his pelvis against her, hoping these last powerful thrusts would help achieve his goal.

"M-Ma-Matilda......"

Right after he put the rest of his strength into sexing her, he let out a heavy breath and stumbled backwards. His member exited her, with its own spittle of white attached. It seemed that he, unexpectedly, came a second time. That coupled with his effort to make her climax made him black out. Vlad laid motionless on the bed, covered with assorted fluids.

It would be a very blissful sleep.

Matilda was gasping at this point, her toes curling and her legs twitching against him as she gripped at him. She was lost now, her eyes having rolled in the back of her head as her sex twitched around him and squeezed around his member. She barely noticed the sweat that was dripping down his face and onto her skin, her own body covered in a sheen of her own. She whimpered and shuddered under his strong form as he moved against her even harder and harder into her.

Vlad's hopes were answered though as he worked his hips into her. Her voice became light and desperate as her back arched off of the sheets and into his body, her hips pushing up into him as she released. Moaning loudly, her muscles squeezed tightly along his member as she came, the orgasm rather intense and powerful. So much so that she lost all of the energy that dinner had given her and she also lay lifeless on the bed. She panted lightly and weakly for a moment before she turned her gaze to Vladimir, the poor man completely out.

Moving over to him slowly, she reached out and touched his cheek before leaning in and placing a small kiss upon his cheek, her arms grabbing onto the blankets and covering them up to rest. Hopefully he wouldn't mind her getting close as the storm turned into simple rain.

Three days later...

During the late afternoon, Vladimir was helpfully tending to the ball that was taking place in the early evening. The room was already decorated, it was just a matter of getting the food prepared and the musical guests in place. Dressed in his usual attire with the colours of gold, cream and red, he walked about the dance floor to look over the setup. Tables were propped up for the dishes, the spot for music was reserved, there were servants putting final touches on to make it cleaner... All was kept on schedule!

Vlad was looking forward to this day. Not because it would be fun, but because it would be involving. He was in desperate need of a good distraction. A couple days ago, he told Matilda they could not possibly be more than Queen and Adviser. The law wouldn't allow it, and the kingdom would rage at her. Vladimir didn't wish that for her... So, during this honour for their brave soldiers, he invited eligible princes as well for Matilda to acquaint with.

"Someone please put the tables' center pieces in place!" Busily, he pointed people in the right directions to work. Matilda had other preparations, so this was what he did for her. She needed to get ready, and finish other duties she had planned for the day. Much to his fortune, she was growing into royalty quite well. She ate healthier, she put stronger efforts into her work.

To this moment, he still loved her. He always would. In fact, tonight, he hoped to kiss her one more time and then tell her how grateful he was for her existence.

"Um...Sir, the queen wishes to speak with you." A young maid said as she approached the working adviser. "She's waiting in her office for you."

Matilda was smiling, far more than she had been in the past few days. Vladimir had said they could not be anything more than Queen and adviser, saying that the law would never allow it and the kingdom would rage at her. She was the law and she thought it was perfectly fine! Apparently what she wanted wasn't important and tradition was to be followed...so she looked into the books. If they wanted the law then she would give them the law, and it seemed that all of her searching had paid off.

However, Matilda had taken notice of the guest list and made sure that for every prince there was a lovely young and smart lady or princess to make sure that they did not feel as if they were invited without any purpose at all...or were left to dance on their own either. Now all she needed to do was tell him, though as she waited she was becoming slightly nervous, picking at her long and elegant dress that showed off her shoulders and was a bright and lovely yellow.

Vladimir stared dryly at the maid who said Matilda needed to speak with him. The queen knew he was busy. What was so urgent that she needed to interrupt these important affairs? Her wish was his command, though. So, with a dry look, he nodded to the message and shooed the young lady away. Hopefully this would be quick.

Wish haste, he made his way towards her study so that she could say what she needed to say. Vlad hoped it had nothing to do with their prior discussion involving their relationship. What was said, was said. Work was supposed to come first, plus it would be inappropriate with the amount of princes he had arriving specially for her.

Before opening the door, he caught his breath. He didn't notice he was basically running here.

"I'm very, very busy, your majesty. What is it you need?" Vladimir closed a book he was carrying that had his to-do list scribbled down, then shut the door behind them so they'd have privacy. For only a moment, he allowed himself to be distracted by her radiant appearance. Royalty came with such precious looking dresses.

Matilda turned towards the door as Vladimir entered, breathless and sounding slightly irritated that she had bothered him in his work before the celebration. She seemed to hesitate, not sure how to tell him what she found out, or even how to start the conversation at all. She knew he didn't like to talk about it much, she had tired other times and he always asked for them to just focus on their work. However, as she took a deep breath, she stood a bit straighter before-

"Marry me...Offically as well." She declared as she looked him in the eye. "I-I found a loop hole in the laws! One that would allow it and no one would be able to speak against us."

Reaching over to a large and older looking scroll, she opened it and quickly started to read from the faded ink.

"If the ruler ever passes before an heir is at the level of which they have finished all of their diplomatic lessons, both over the economy, treasury balancing, and other affairs, a elder of the heir can sit in their place or a marriage can be arranged with someone who has finished such lessons so that the kingdom is always constantly at it's highest working order and condition."

She set the paper down and smiled, a true smile and not one of those shy ones. Walking over to him she took one of his hands, giving it a small squeeze before she spoke again.

"Don't you see, Vladimir? We can marry. I haven't even been given lessons on these things because of the war, we only just begun those a few days ago. And who better to marry then the person who is meant to teach the ruler everything? Besides, all those princes out there don't understand the politics of our kingdom as well as you do and none are prepared to take on the effort of fixing up a kingdom that was torn apart by a war. We can be together and a royal family...happily." She finished as she looked down at their hands.

Vladimir arched a brow when she mentioned a loophole. He wondered where she found time to read this. There was so much to do, her free time was as small as his own. She probably read it in passing while reviewing the laws. He settled on that to not be too obsessive about work.

The hard expression on his face softened as she continued to explain this loophole. Vlad was impressed with her understanding of that rule book more than anything else. It was a gold worthy example of his efforts. Blinking his tired eyes at her, he waited for what all of this would lead to. Of course it meant they could still be together, but why couldn't it wait? They were going to see each other at the ball in a few hours, anyway.

When she took his hand into hers, he gave an astonished look. Marriage? She wanted to marry him? Now it all made sense as to why this couldn't wait another second.

Vladimir gave her hand a squeeze and smiled, containing the urge to do something crazy. He could hardly believe his ears when she told him how much sense it made to marry. They loved each other, and he indeed understood how this kingdom was supposed to be run.

"This is what you want? I mean... The answer is yes, of course," he replied calmly, blinking back moisture that was building in his eyes. Losing his composure would be hellish at this time.

"I want this as much as my heart wants to be near you at every waking moment." She said softly as she looked at him as he said yes. "The only thing to do is announce it, though I am not too certain that this would be the best to tell everyone. I mean, even if the law is on our side it is not a common set up. I would not want anything to ruin this evening for the soldiers."

Matilda was being honest at this moment, she did not want to do anything that could ruin this celebration for the brave souls that had risked their lives for their homeland. If it meant having to wait to announce their engagement then she would do so. She also needed to contact her mother and also speak to the council about this, after all, without their approval things would only be more difficult to go through.

"Anyway, I've kept you for too long with my silly desires. I'm certain you have so much more work to do for the rest of the ball...I apologize that I stole you away so suddenly, but I just had to tell you as soon as I could and...this was the only time."

After having kissed Matilda several times on her face, Vladimir left her study with a spring in his step. For the next few hours, he worked at getting the ballroom prepared for the guests. Delicious food released an aroma into the air and the little orchestra began their sweet melodies. Vlad was proud to see how much everyone's hard work paid off!

Already, invited guests began stepping into the celebration. They handed their invitations to the doormen at the entrance and went to enjoy themselves. This was what could be considered a 'laid back' party for the castle. Everyone was just here to enjoy themselves, there was no hidden motive except for giving Matilda a taste of the different princes out there. Even though now, all of that would be for naught.

Hurriedly, Vladimir left the ballroom so he could walk alongside his queen when she arrived at the ball she was hosting. They had to keep their news secret for now, so when no one was looking, he sneaked in a quick kiss and then offered his arm to her. The two of them would walk onto the floor together, then she'd be free to go do what she pleased with her time.

"You look beautiful as ever tonight, your majesty," he commented with a smile, the surrounding servants nodding in agreement.

Matilda was left to sit in her office for a few moments longer, Vladimir leaving her to go finish the preparations. Of course, he didn't leave without giving her several kisses upon her flushed cheeks though. She was so happy to know she would be able to marry the one she loved, and to have a king that knew what he was doing and how to treat her as well. The idea was getting her excited now, she wanted to tell everyone right away! She held back urge though, she knew that to let out this news really could change the mood of the evening and probably not for the better.

When the time came, Matilda made her way to the ballroom, pausing in front of a pair of large doors, adjusting her dress lightly until Vladimir came to walk her in. Blushing at the quick kiss he gave her when no one was looking, she smiled at him and accepted his arm gently. Smiling a little more, she turned and looked at him, smiling at the other servants as well before she gave her dress once last pat down.

"Thank you, I feel that way as well." She said lightly, waiting for the other servants to part before continuing. "And it's all thanks to you."

With that, she silently intertwined their fingers, the doors to the ballroom opening to the party and the duo entering together.

THE END~