The Breakfast Club-New Students

D

Desperado

Hey this is my first created Role Play here. And I would like to do a Breakfast Club Role Play. Haven't seen the movie? Here's the plot

They were five students with nothing in common, faced with spending a Saturday detention together in their high school library. At 7 a.m., they had nothing to say, but by 4 p.m., they had bared their souls to each other and become good friends. To the outside world they were simply a Brain, an Athlete, a Basket Case, a Princess, and a Criminal, but to each other, they would always be The Breakfast Club.

Basically it's about five teens from different groups. Stuck in detention from 7. AM-4.PM though out the day they find out there not so different as they tell each other about them selfs. At the end of the day they're all friends. Anybody interested? Your character doe's not however to be like the ones in the Movie. Like my character is the brain(But not the character from the movie. My character gets bullied but not because he is smart because he is a little large and hardly speaks.)

I would love this! I'd like to take the role of criminal if I may~

firiririIRiirCK
i wanted the criminal >8(
in that case I shall go for the basket case :u

Awesome! Thank you for being interested! Here is the Character sheet. We will start as soon as we have two more. Your more then welcome to add any other info to detail your character.

Full Name:

Appearance(Picture is preferred):

Personality:

Reason in Detention:

Last edited:
Full Name: Bryan Brooks

tumblr_lj432oHMey1qc3eqy.jpg

Personality: Silent, Soft Spoken, Rarely Talks.

Reason in Detention: Got into a fight with a jock. Was choking other student until teacher pulled him off.

I'd love to be the Princess!!! If I can?

The Athlete
tumblr_nc8f0muGVR1qg8ehco2_500.jpg

Full Name:
"I prefer Tommy."
Aaron Thomas Jenkins

Appearance:
"I'm a looker, heh. Sorry if I blind you."
tumblr_n7g3m0lzzt1spy88yo1_500.jpg

Personality:
"Am I being signed up for something?"
+Charismatic, Humorous, Outgoing, Friendly; -Hot-Headed, Sarcastic

Reason in Detention:
"I shouldn't even be here. This is overrated."
Tommy got in the middle of a beef between his friend and a teammate of theirs, and got in trouble for 'participating' in the fight.​

Princess

Full Name: Rose Annabelle Dawson

IMG_4150.JPG
IMG_4149.JPG
Personality: Bubbly, open minded, stubborn, optimistic, caring, selfish to a fault in herself, smart, fashionable.

Reason in Detention: Ditched Advanced Chemistry to meet her older brother who had gotten out of jail that day. Came back to school with Starbucks and got caught.

The Brain

Full Name: Sebastian Amboni

tumblr_nagqz54wQn1tytqguo1_500.gif

Personality: Absolutely brilliant, with a 4.0 GPA and a pocket full of useless trivia, he uses his intelligence and vocal capabilities to become class president and manage chess club, though his maturity and arrogance leave him with a lack of friends.

Reason in Detention: An untimely debate between classes.