The Boy and The wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sakura-Hime

Original poster
Hello, Sakura-Hime here <3 I'm new to this cite but not to rping, so be kind!

SO a while ago I found a picture that I absolutely fell In LOVE with!

19bcaf14aa6f25687e5f195372c45c87.jpg

Its great right? :3

I just found the artist and story its tied to and I desperately want to rp these two! We don't have to stick to the original artist's story, seeing as they don't have much yet but I really want to keep to the 'wolfish' theme they have going. Here is a link to they're deviant art page, please go take a look!

Z-Pico on DeviantArt

If you don't feel like going to take a look here are a few pictures I want to base an rp off of.
02fa39e0ae00d3246ac3a8fa531c5aac21713409_hq.jpg 64d3bcde1e53787c6392b3514d5e65f9.jpg 464da8a3235ddfd452937dd13cfbc82a.jpg f0b4acbdf168c95cb2e453f890974c62.jpg large.png

I am looking for someone who will rp the older male, essentially the 'wolf' while I play the 'boy'
Please please let me know if your at all intrigued by this art, like I am! its beautiful and these two look sooooo damn cute. If you are interested pm me and we can talk details and what I'm looking for exactly. I don't want to seem like I'm copying the artist, just appreciating their work, and wanting to enjoy it more!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a little too excited and posted it too quickly without adding a few things. I'm looking for a partner who will match my passion for writing and this couple. I write at least two to five paragraphs and prefer detailed writing. If its too vague or boring I loose interest.

this coupling can literally go anywhere so I'm looking for someone to brainstorm with me. I really want someone who will stick with it and not abandon me, I've fallen mad for these two and I don't want to get attached to an rp with them only to have to drop it. Anyway, let me know if you're at all interested and we can talk out details!

~love Sakura-Hime <3

Status
Not open for further replies.