The Bounty (Wicked Witch & Mocking_Jayy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawson Phillips

They finished their food before they got up and Semele showed him around the shops. He was actually impressed by it all, especially since everyone didn't seem like how the king had portrayed them out to be. They seemed like good people, despite their actions. Soon enough the sun was setting and they walked towards a big group f people gathered around the fire. He was rather surprised some people dancing about. Suddenly they announced Semele's presence and he was rather intrigued by her dancing and he frankly couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Dawson, himself, wasn't much of a dance in fact he had two left feet. So when Semele pulled him to dance he was a bit nervous, but he followed her steps nonetheless. Despite his bad dancing, he had fun and was enjoying himself, which was something he hadn't done in a while. As of late, his life consisted of peer work with the occasional break, but those breaks weren't as satisfying or relaxing.

Once it came to an end, Dawson laughed as she winked a him and followed her towards the Caravans. "Well after all I've seen today...no." He answered as he caught up to the girl and walked with her. "Thanks for bringing me here." He said as he gave her a small warm smile.

(Sorry life has become a constant thorne in my side as of late)

She smiled as he thanked her. She nods,"couldn't leave you out there." She said. She opened her caravan and waved her hands the lanterns lit lightly and she closed the door behind them to keep the warm air in and the cold out. She closed the windoes and pulled out the fur blankets."sorry only one bed, but it is warm and big enough to share." She said, she walked to change and dress. She finally came back and crawled under her covers. She yawned and sighed the fur made everything warmer. She gave him a small smile to say it was okay to join her.

Status
Not open for further replies.