The Bounty (Wicked Witch & Mocking_Jayy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawson's eyes widened and he starred at her in shock. He had heard a couple of tragedies but not as worse as what she just mentioned. "I'm sorry to hear about your mother." He said quietly as he turned to look at the flames in front of them. That truly was not a way to die.

Looking at her once again, he noticed her shivering and he frowned slightly. "We should have stayed at the inn." He murmured, before scooting closer to the girl and wrapping some of his blanket over her. He was fully aware of his actions, but it cold and snowing, they both needed the warmth.

She shrugged."Your idea to take me, she said as her lips shivered." She felt really cold. when he moved and wrapped the blanket around her, She turned her head to look at him. She didn't hesitate to move into his side for warmth. Her body was heat seeking and he felt so warm she moved to lay her head on his shoulder as she got as close as possible. This could be taken bad, but she didn't care, she wasn't going to freeze to death, her body wouldn't allow it. she shivered a bit till there body heat started to warm up inside the blanket, She hadn't moved an inch since he moved over and wrapped the blanket around her, she yawned as she starred into thee fire. the warmth of him was making her tired. she hid her head into his neck.

Dawson was rather surprised when she suddenly moved so close to him, but he knew that it meant nothing. They didn't know each other that way and they harbored no feelings for each other. This was only to keep warm and it was working, since he could feel her body heat. "Could you maybe get these shackles off?" He questioned, knowing that there was a possibility she would refuse to do so and he wouldn't blame her.

She looked at him a minute and nods. She used the key and undid his hands and went back to her state of basically hibernating into him. She didn't care if he took her in or not any more, he needed to get paid and she was willing to give up her life for her cause. She sighed and just got comfy, at least she die with pride for her rebels cause. She hoped maybe her death would spark a revolution. She sure the king would keep her around a bit for torture and humiliation in his mind then kill her only after she begged for death which she would never out right do."Do me a favor when it comes my day to burn, drug me so I don't feel a thing" She mumbled before she fel half asleep on him.

Dawson was grateful she removed the shackles from his wrist since they were freezing cold. When she moved back to his side, he wrapped an arm around her and listened to her words. A frown settled onto his lips and he glanced down at the girl. Surely when he brought her back to the king, he would toy with her until he got bored then kill her. Breathing out a sigh, Dawson closed his eyes and wrapped his blanket tighter around them.

She stayed fast asleep on his shoulder as she stayed warm, she new this was the last chance to run. She how ever didn't when the morning came, she moved her head from where it hid in his neck. The world around them was covered in white even the blanket covering them, she looked around and breathed out. Her breath clung to the air. She looked at Dawson and slipped gently from his grasp. She covered him and started to walk for the stream not to far from them, she broke the top layer of ice and stuck her hands in the cool water and sighed as she washed her face and ran a hand through her hair. She sighed and looked into the water as her reflection looked back at her. she stopped as she starred into the water, her face going blank. She gasped and sat back. She breathed in and looked about, she had to run to save his hide. The king would imprison him as well for him being gone so long, he thinks that Dawson was helping her.

When Dawson awoke, a shiver ran down his spine at the cold air that blew by. Snuggling into the blanket, he felt that something was missing, so for a moment he laid there until his eyes widened. "Shit!" He cursed as he immediately got up and looked around. She was no where to be see. Running a hand through his hair, he thought of what to do when his gaze suddenly landed on the footprints in the snow. Following them, he caught sight of Semele and a sigh of relief left his lips. "I thought you ran off." He commented as he walked closer to the girl. Squatting down next to the whole she created in the ice, he dipped his hands and washed his face as well. "How'd you sleep?" He questioned as he glanced over at her.

She looked at him her heart was racing. She breathed in."I slept fine." She said her voice faltered. She stood and looked at him. She shook her head and breathed in."I am sorry, I have to do this, but you can't go back to the castle or you will be imprisoned as well." She said and walked up behind him. She stuck a small needle in his neck. She looked at him," I am so sorry," she muttered. She dragged him a long to the horse and wrote a note on a piece of paper. She tucked it into his bag andtied his wrist. She got his body on the horse. She made sure he stay on and got on behind him, she rode for town and dropped him off at the Inn. She left the note and knife by the bedside. She grabbed her things and made herself scarce. Like she never been there. She rode far enough away to watch and make sure he was okay, but not close enough to get caught again. She had placed coins on the note. It told him to get out of town, stop looking for her and save his own neck. She told him her whole vision in the notr and hope he heed her warning.

Dawson stood up as well and his eyebrows rose up in confusion by her words. Next thing he knew, he felt a pinch on his neck and his vision became blurry. Before he could collapse, he met her gaze. "W...why?" The questioned managed to slip past his lips in a whisper, before his eyes shut and his body became limp.

When he finally came to, Dawson found himself on a bed. He groaned and spotted the note with the coins atop of it. Reaching over, he read the note and read it again. What was she saying? Taking a deep breath, he sat up and frowned. He didn't know whether to believe her note or not.

Dawson washed himself up and gathered his things, before leaving the inn and heading in the direction away from the castle. He didn't know why, but he was going to listen to her note.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
She watched him, she was glad he had taken her advice. She turned the horse and ride towards the kingdom. She saw wanted posters for her head and his. She rode off the path and stopped when she saw knight's. She hid as she grabbed his poster,"Hell," She muttered she got on the horse.

She galloped his direction. Took her a whole day to day to catch up to him. She rode past him and stopped her horse and made him stop his. Shr sighed and looked at him. "I am glad you took my advice I am going with you."She said as she pulled out his wanted poster.

It bad been a few days since he left the inn with Semele's note and all he's done was head away from the castle. He didn't have anywhere else to go, so he didn't even know where he was going.

One day, he had been traveling through the woods when he heard the sounds of a horse's hooves and Semele appeared again. Watching her with a raised eyebrow he tool the wanted poster and starred at it. For a few seconds his face remained blank before a bit of anger settled into his expression. "This is bullshit. I've done so much for that fool and he does this." Crumbling the piece of paper he threw it off to the side and Dawson returned his gaze to Semele. "Do you have an idea where to go?"

Semele nods her head, "come on," She said to him. She walked her horse next to his. She rode in silence for two days, before they reached the gates outside of the city and a ways down the road, she got off her horse and knocked."Hangmans noose." She said when only the eye's of someone fell ob her."and?" The voice asked."May only the Guilty and truly foul men get short drop and sudden stop." Shr said. "Aye ain't the the truth." The gate opened and she grabbed her horses reigns and looked at Dawson have to walk inside these gates. She saif. When he was next to her She walked with him, she got glares or stares gor bringing a hunter here especially a well known one. A man stood in there path."well if it isn't our little Thieving princess and she brought us the kings bounty hunter." He said."No Damon he is here for refuge like all of us the king has a price on both our heads." She said. The man laughs and nods."then please welcome to where all criminals against the king go called the True Village. Any friend of Or princess Thief is a friend to all ." The man said

Dawson traveled with the girl for about two days in silence, which he frankly didn't mind. It gave him time to think about his situation. Though once they came upon the gates, he watched as she talked to the person at the gate before they let them in. Nodding to Semele, he walked alongside her inside and he immediately noticed the dirty looks they were getting. Then a man walked in front of them and he immediately knew why they were getting dirty looks. They all knew who he was. Though before he could say anything, Semele informed them that he had a price over his head. Giving the man a nod, he glanced at Semele. "Thieving Princess?" He questioned.

She sighed as she tied his horse and hers up.She took the saddles off and looked at him."yeah, welcome to my family. My father is the leader of the coven." She said and nods."let's go grab some food." She said

Dawson dismounted his horse and glanced around the village. So this was were all the people who had a price over their head took refuge? Well this certainly was a surprise. He never thought they would all be together. Then he remembered that he was now apart of this group whether he likes it not. The miserable king had placed a price on him. The hunter was now being hunted. The thought didn't really faze him though. He was ranked as one of the best and it wasn't a title he just got. No, he worked through blood, sweat, and tears to get where he was. So if a bounty hunter came to hunt him down then that hunter was in for a hunt.

"Your father?" He questioned in surprise and followed her to go and get something to fill up their stomachs. "For some reason, I don't find that surprising."

She smirked as she walked into the pub. She nodded to the man behind the counter and he nods back."I am sure." She said. Her father was to busy to see her any way, he hated her at the moment any way. She sat down and sighed."Well I had to take you some place and this is where all the kings enemies tend to hide.Were just trying to live and show him that he is what is important to us. He is a tyrant. You know that." She said. She sighed and leaned back as she watched him. She smiled as an elder man walked over."back my child." He said. She smiled and stood hugging him."Papa, I missed you." She said. She sat down again." Sorry Dawson this is my grandfather." She said."looks like a good man." He said to her in latin. She smirked and spoke back."He isn't with me like that papa." She said in Latin. She looked at Dawson."He says your a nice looking guy." She explained

Last edited:
Dawson followed her into the pub and sat down in the seat across from her. "Well thanks for giving me help." He never in his life expected to be amidst these people, but life was full of surprises. If he were to be honest with himself, he didn't mind being with them. Suddenly an elderly man came up to Semele and greeted her. His eyebrows furrowed in curiosity as they conversed in a different language. He'd heard it before i was...Latin? "Nice to meet you sir." He gave the man a small smile and held out his hand. Her next words made Dawson chuckle lightly. "Thank you, I suppose."

The man nods and shake his hand. He looked at dawson, and spoke in Latin slowly. Semele blushed and looked down. He had said never let this fiery yet kind woman go. She is meant for you. Semele sighed."Papa." She said sharply."He doesn't speak Latin, and stop that." She scolded the older man. He gave her a knowing look and winked walking a way. The bartender brought drinks and food."Oh well miss high and mighty is back with a sworn enemy how nice, what didn't want to just bring the king?" He snapped at her."Lay off him or I will make sure my dagger doesn't miss your liver. Now go away." She snapped back."yeah umm sorry about them. There all talk and no game, just ignore them I do." She said

Dawson starred up at the man as he seemed to say something else to him. Unfortunately, Dawson didn't know how to speak Latin so he was so confused. Before he knew it the old man left, but not before giving Semele a wink. Chuckling, he watched the man go before turning his gaze to the bartender. "No, it's fine. I get it." Dawson said a he grabbed his drink and took a sip. He worked for the king, well used to anyways, so it was only natural for them to dislike his presence. "You know...I'm quite happy this happened." Dawson stated as he leaned back in his seat. "I don't have to deal with that pitiful man anymore." The whole price over his head wasn't necessarily a bad thing, though it wasn't a good thing either. Bounty hunting was his source of money and the king had loads of money. Maybe he could find other employers.

She smirked and shook her head. They ate and she left coins on the table. She nods for him to follow her. She showed him around the shops. She showed him what her people did. Well most of what they did. She stopped around a fire and nudged him in with her as they watched her coven dance around the fire. She laughed and shook her head. "We have our Thief princess back our one true amazing dancer, give her a warm welcome home maybe she will dance for us. Semele sighed and walked into the center near the fire. The crowd cheered, she looked at Dawson and smiled gently. She danced gracefully around the fire, her body hypnotic. She looked over at Dawson and pulled him out to join her, dhe showed him some steps and told him to just follow her lead. When the dance was finished, she laughed and winked at Dawson. She was walking to the Caravans."So think were all that bad of people?" She asked him

Status
Not open for further replies.