The Born Ones ll The_Silver_Dragon & Inkheart789

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Sit nodded as he heard the young man spoke. "Alright then, assuming by the power you are a legacy of the elf. ((Was this the creature you picked right?)) And Alexandra is right, the King does want us killed, over spite and jealously. You see the current King, we believe is the reincarnation of the King of five generations ago. Jealous of his brother's power, skill, and well overall character he grown to hate the Born Ones, which we are called. Over the years people began to forget us, the history of our land, which you will be learning. The King sets off men or women to find and kill on the spot with anyone who looks like they have powers."

(Yes, elf was correct :)

Ajax nodded as he listened, taking in the information. It seemed to him that the whole thing was pretty stupid, just jealousy was enough to get people killed.

He sat down once Mr.sit had started talking, assuming his speaking part was over.

Alex turned to him. "I know what you are thinking, we all are thinking the same thing, the King is a fucking idiot to kill over some jealously thing." She agreed though that it was stupid and that's why they needed to stop him or they might just all die. As the meeting was dismissed she got up and said, "Jax, In the morning you will get your schedule and training sheets. When you get them Come to my door, okay?"

"Alright" Ajax said, standing with his bag over his shoulder. "Ah, could you show me how to get to my room again?" He asked after trying to remember where it was. All his life he was used to having small places if any place to live, so this was a completely different experience for him.

Alex, who was about to turn away, nodded. "Sure," she said. "Follow me." Heading down the hall ways, going up the floor to floor one, which was at the top. The whole place was like a upside down building. And quickly got there. "Here, remember I'm down the hall, okay?"

Ajax nodded and opened his door. "Thanks Alexandra... I'll try to figure it out tomorrow." He gave her a half smile before slipping into his room, which was bigger than anything he had had before.

(Want to skip some? If not we can go into training, but we could skip to where he had been there for a bit and they go on missions together or something)

((I agree. ))

"Ajax! Come on!" Alex whispered yelled. She didn't have time for Ajax to be slowing down. Hiding behind a tree she glanced around for her per enter. I could of done this on my own! It's easy. she thought was she getting anxious to burn something.

He rolled his eyes. She hadnt realized that he had turned invisible and was behind her. "I'm right here Alexandra, you just can't see." Ajax murmured shaking his head and turning back visible. "You know I still like to use my power when I can."

Alex crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Still, be faster, we don't have much food left so we need to find their camp and burn it." Looking at the trail which showed where the Kings camp of the people who wants to kill them, she didn't know the name of them. Alex could wait to burn some anger out. And burning things was her favorite pass time. At The Born Ones place. They would let her burn the wood to make the fires for everyone so they wouldn't be the end if her irritation.

Ajax simply sighed. "I know. I understand." He muttered, putting a hand on her shoulder. "No close calls though okay? The first sight of someone who has seen you come back to me and I'll get us back." He said, knowing she never listened.

She made a funny face. Alex didn't like running from a mission. Ever. She rather have the job done. Whatever it takes to make free with her fire. Alex's fire was a part of her and taking at away from her was taking a piece of her would. Walking down, on the side, of the trail she ignore him.

He shook his head and followed her, keeping watch around them to make sure no one was going to kill them. "You know how I hate when you don't answer me A," Ajax murmured in her ear when he caught up with her.

Alex shivered. Asshole.she thought. She hated when he would do that. Crossing her arms she turned the other way. She didn't need a red face now. "Whatever," she said dully. "Come on, we can't lose them."

Ajax laughed softly and continued to follow behind her, watching their backs. She was good at these missions, but she never watched her back. This was his job now, and they worked well together. "Can you take care of the fire while I grab some food or do you want me to stay and when you're done we get the food?" He asked, since they had not gone over the plan before.

She shrugged. "Whatever you think is best Jax." Alex had never really gotten rid of the nickname she gave him so long ago, it feel like they knew each other for years. Turing her head to face him she said, "Jax I'm hungry." Makings flame in her hand she played with her fire. It got her distracted on long missions and if was fun.m

He caught her wrist and blew at the flames. "Stop." Ajax whispered in his serious voice, he had heard something. As they quieted he looked around and did not see anything besides the men they were following. "Alright, I'll grab the food, but promise me that you will pay attention, I can't have you hurt A, you know your mom would kill me."

A growl grew in Alex's throat. Ajax lately have been just plain annoying her and she didn't know why. Nodding at him, she let a small smile at the. Thought of her mom killing Ajax, it would of been funny. She sat herself at the stump of a nearby tree. Looking all around she sighed. Alex hoped Ajax wouldn't take too long.

Ajax waited for a moment before going off to their main food area. He had a sort of backpack with him so he would be able to carry more food. They had also been able to steal a uniform for him so it looked like he was supposed to be carrying food in a bag. On the way there he used his power though and stayed invisible since there was less chance of him being caught.

Alex heard a rustle of leaves at her right. Not turning her head she listened more closely at the sound. Pretending that she was doing something else four men came out and pointed swords at her. Looking up she said nothing. "We know you are one of them," one of them said. Let's call him big man number one. "Fire girl." He sneered. Smiling a creepy smile she relied,

"Oh? You do? Good." Big man number two looked surprise, he had red hair. Lifting her head she blew a flame towards their metal. She was agora of a dragon. She could burn, melt, anything she wanted at the right temperature..

By the time Ajax was walking back towards her with the food, she was already talking with some men. He swore under his breath and looked around before turning invisible.

Alex seemed to be doing fine with the men. But Ajax knew she was reckless and did not care about getting hurt if she was able to set something on fire. He walked closer to the group. Content on watching and waiting to jump in until he was needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.