The Born Ones ll The_Silver_Dragon & Inkheart789

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex grinned. "Don't worry everything will be explained, okay?" She hoped she wasn't scaring him or overwhelming him either. That was the last thing she wanted. I wonder how he would have to open the hole? she thought. "I could use fire. My family without powers use this sort of stick..." She muttered to herself.

She waited for him to jump into the hole. She loved jumping in and out of it. It was always fun but a bit frightening at first.

Ajax looked at her skeptically before sighing and jumping. What he felt during the fall was like nothing he had experienced before. It was exciting and nauseating at the same time. He almost fell on the landing but he managed to stay sanding. Since he wasn't sure where she would come down Ajax stepped out of the way.

Alex right away jumped in after him. Mailing sure the tree closed up behind her she yelled out in awe. She could never get enough of that ride ever. Jumping out of the tree, she stood up grinning. "Welcome to The born ones hideout," she told him. "Let's take you to Mr. Sit. He is down the hall."

"Mr.Sit?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. "Speaking of names, I don't know yours. We didn't have much time to introduce ourselves as I was running from you." Ajax said, not wanting to give his away first.

Alex nodded. "Don't ask. Cause' I got no clue why he was named that." When the boy mentioned it, they haven't said names. This made her uncomfortable. Shifting her height many times she finally said, "Alex. Yours?"

"Ajax." He said simply, looking her over. She seemed to pretty for a simple name like Alex. "What if I called you Alexandria since our names are similar?" Ajax suggested, thinking it suited her better in general.

She shrugged. "If you want..." she looked at him. "I'm calling you Jax." Alex didn't understand why he would call that but she honestly dint give a crap. "Let's go. I just need to drop these off first to my mom." Running down the hall to her right she raced to find her mom. "MA!"

He frowned for a moment, but followed after her. Obviously she didn't know much about the reason behind his name. As Ajax followed he took in the different areas and how big this underground area truely seemed. It was like a whole community was living down here.

"Ma! I got the stuff you wanted!!!" she yelled out. The suddenly she bumped into her brother Hunter.

"Whoa Sis!" he said to her steading her. Looking behind her he saw Ajax. "And this is...?

Alex turned around and motioned Ajax towards them.

Ajax watched them and waited for the guy to blink before turning invisible. It was his knew jerk reaction to when someone might not be the greatest person to see and might harm him. He stayed invisible, but did move closer to Alex and presumably her brother.

Alex was confused. Why in the world did he go invisible. Rolling her eyes she waited for him to come out. Looking at Hunter she watched as his face look for the boy again. "Where did he go?"

By the time he realized he over reacted Ajax was already invisible. He decided to play it off as a prank though and went behind the guy. "Boo!" Ajax said as he turned visible, smirking.

Hunter jumping turned around. Not smiling he looked at him and said, "Dude, really?" Alex shook her head and stuffed the towels in his arms.
"Hunter, give it to Mom, K? Bye!" And she grabbed Ajax wrist and turned around and ran.
((Sorry I wasn't here on Thursday and most likely on Saturday too, I had a concert to do and going to NYC on Sat.))

Ajax laughed softly and smiled as he followed Alex. "Your brother did not seem amused, does he not like jokes?" He asked, keeping up with her easily. He was glad that this seemed to difuse the situation of him turning invisible.

Ajax was also glad to be alone with Alex, someone he trusted even though he did not have much reason to.

(It's fine! Don't apologize. I'll be busy all day tomorrow anyway so it's fine :)

Alex rolled her eyes. "No he loves them. Don't know what's up with him at all." she told him. Quickly she knocked on the door a football field away. "Mr. Sit!" The door open on it's own. Smiling she strolled right in.

Ajax hesitated a moment before following her in. It was an odd space and it put Ajax on edge that the door opened by itself. He never trusted something that appeared to be magic.

He stayed close to Alex once he decided to follow and kept his eye peeled in case something happened and he needed to find a way out.

Skipping, she sat herself on the desk. "Mr. Sit! I found a Born One today, while buying towels." she told him.
Mr. Sit was a tall man. With a scruffy beard and looked at Ajax. Alex gestured Ajax to take a sit.

Ajax glanced over at the man and looked him over. "Hello, I.. Well I don't have any idea what she just said but I can turn invisible." He said with a shrug as he sat down. It was interesting, meeting this man. Ajax had no idea what it meant or why he was meeting him.

Adam Sit nodded. "Tell me, how you made sure not to be founded out fro this long? Why are you here? Do you know the meaning the powers you have? What the possible dangers to be born this way?"

Ajax frowned and looked towards the ground. "I was thrown out of my house, I made sure I was not found by wanting to live. I used my powers to steal food, just enough so I could survive. I'm here because Alexandra brought me here. I know nothing of these powers besides they have helped me survive."

Status
Not open for further replies.