The Book

Claudia froze as she saw the horrible scene unfold. She felt ashamed and retarded for just standing there as the poor kid was getting pummeled. Everything flashed like an action scene in a movie, one second Adelie was there the next she was gone along with Cel, then Elvaira was in the mesh pulling the large boy away and by the time Adelie and Cel returned and Ralph? had already left. Claudia stood there frozen. Even as everyone poured out she felt solemn, no body should be bullied, much less assaulted. The feelings Ralph most likely felt as he ran away was so familiar to her she found herself on the rooftop thinking about him and his situation.

" Maybe I would be like him, if it weren't for Adelie and them.." Claudia spoke to herself despite it being somewhat inaudible as her headphones blared smooth tunes. She felt for the boy he wasn't that far away from her in a certain perspective and she thought it might be good for her to approach him later on. Her thoughts were taken as her phone received a text.

"Cel?" Claudia said aloud as she realized that so many hours have passed. "Oh shit. Did the bell ring already and I didn't notice? I might be locked in the school!" Claudia continued, the realization ensuing a mad sprint down.

Thankfully she barely made it, slipping passed a couple of janitors and approached the cafe.