The Boogie Bus: A Story of Survival (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad, hopefully we can get someone else interested soon so we can get this ting going! cx

... Waiting on you, @Pek.

Sorry everyone I should have an app up today just give me some time to get it all typed up. I'm mostly just ironing out the kinks in my character now ^__^ sorry for the wait!

HI, Captain! I'm thinking of signing up!

One question, can my chara be a girl for variety? If not, I can make do. :)

Character Sheet:
8d301b19-696d-4680-b48c-fea83417657f_zps71phguks.jpg

Name: Chio "Chi" Yamamoto
Sex: Woman.
Gender: I'm really certain I have boobs and a part of girl. Okay, full-out woman no hidden parts here.
Sexuality: She believes herself to be straight -- if it weren't for the fact she was supposed to get married to woman before all this shit happened. Okay, okay, she's likes girls, but men can distract her too. ;)
Physical Description: Dark-haired cut short in a bob, cat-shaped eyes, slender and not quite tall
Skills: cooking, she's not a great shot -- but she'll not miss it by a mile, singing and playing the guitar, first aid and good sense of direction
Basic Gear:
[spoili]
RESULT_zpsvcmtadxs.jpg

Clothes (a tank top and easy to move in pants with easy to run in shoes), goggles, ear mufflers, Medium Backpack, Steyr TMP with 4 extra magazines, Folding Knife, Swiss Army Knife, Pain Killers, Combat Knife, Police Baton, Fire Axe, Glock Standard with 3 extra magazines, gas mask, matches, 2 books, small med kit, bandages, a guitar, blanket a large messenger bag filled with a compass, 4 chocolate bars and 2 packs of cigarettes.
[/spoili]
Brief History: Panties, duh.

She was going to get married. Well, that was obviously put on hold with this thing happening. But before that she was a waitress at a jazz bar where she met her girlfriend. To think, she had a crush on the girl's dad who taught her to play the guitar. She's always known how to sing. When her girlfriend said they should form a band, Chio didn't take her quite seriously.

But she underestimated the girl's tenaciousness and had 3 others dragged in. They were a band. Bad--a-bing, bad-a-boom. They were pretty good too. When her gf proposed, she said yes. Duh. Plus they were supposed to get signed with Sony.

Life was good. She was planning her wedding and haggling the contracts with Sony and suddenly, she was on shooting and slashing hordes trying to reach the woman of her dreams.

Alone, she got picked up on the Boogie Bus. They may have picked up her sanity along the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted! ^_^

Still waiting on @Pek. I'm sorry, but I'd like to get this show on the road (no pun intended) (Ok, maybe a little) so you have three days (that is, until midnight of Tue.) to submit your character before I start looking for another applicant. You'll still be accepted if you apply after the deadline, but that's when I'll start advertising for it places.

Accepted! ^_^

Still waiting on @Pek. I'm sorry, but I'd like to get this show on the road (no pun intended) (Ok, maybe a little) so you have three days (that is, until midnight of Tue.) to submit your character before I start looking for another applicant. You'll still be accepted if you apply after the deadline, but that's when I'll start advertising for it places.
Yay! :D
Excited to begin. ^ o ^

The link to the equipment site isn't working .. Other than that, this RP looks awesome .. Other than that I'll be posting my CS soon

Emo-girl-hair-18.jpg

Name: Elizabeth Ryder, often addressed as "Ryder" or "Rider".
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Physical Description: She has four piercings. One bridge, one eyebrow and two canines.
Skills: Medical knowledge, first aid, basic survival skills, in-depth knowledge of chemistry and in-depth knowledge of biology.
Basic Gear:
Ryzler555142408a5a2t.jpg

Clothes (black tank top, skinny jeans and knee-high converse shoes), small backpack, fire axe, small medkit, bandage, 2x amphetamines, hip flask (water), watch, flashlight,, dried fruit and matches.
Brief History: Before the outbreak Elizabeth was studying biochemistry at university. Since the outbreak of zombies, however, she has been surviving by staying one step ahead of the horde. She's spent much of her time travelling. Currently, Elizabeth is roving the country with three other survivors.

Just fill in the skills. Looking good, though.

I'm going to haphazardly guess that the cooking place is also downstairs with the dining room. Correct me if I am wrong, Captain @Thomas McTavish.

For simplicity's sake, I'm going to say yes, and that you can't see it in the image due to the nature of it being similar to a cutaway, you can't see the stove and such.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
For simplicity's sake, I'm going to say yes, and that you can't see it in the image due to the nature of it being similar to a cutaway, you can't see the stove and such.
Perfect.

...I MAY...have created a longer...post than intended. My bad. :U

EDIT:
Okay, posted too much. :P

WAIT WHATS GOING ON?????

Okie guys, I stopped watching the thread becuase I thought it died..... I will totaly post tomorrow Im sorry xD

@Thomas McTavish Yup I just cuaght up but its like 1 am right here. I don't work tomorrow so I will be putting all effort into it tomorrow captian!

Status
Not open for further replies.