The Blue Bird Apartment Murder

Do we need a posting order?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
XD we're just awkwardly waiting for our turn I guess o-o Wasn't sure if we were supposed to post or not, but where would we all be at this moment? (XD yes in the apartment building but I'm not sure where)

@york

Everyone is in the apartment lobby, and you guys don't have to wait, I can do all of the interrogations but put them in different time settings. In the end you'll all be released to the lobby again and then the real investigating begins. ehehehheheh

o-o In that case I shall make a post

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I'm a little lost, I thought Meghan was in the middle of an interrogation? XS

@york

Everyone is in the apartment lobby, and you guys don't have to wait, I can do all of the interrogations but put them in different time settings. In the end you'll all be released to the lobby again and then the real investigating begins. ehehehheheh

@york

Derp XD I mis-read it o-o My bad!

It's all good. :3

There, done! XD Let the awkward interrogation begin!

@crazemazec

Please follow the rules about posting length.

Sorry I was busy and I put that out not thinking my bad

I edited my post a bit so it would make more sense, so it may have changed for some of you o-o

Name:
Lizzie Bennet

Appearance:
raRMBUCGAfxV_2_5Gy0jxm5lWkIeAQpqcgCpZObg0M591C121ABNhyo0xcLb9AjArAQVqkusk9byD8ETSFjWSbB4cn4xeUf18AAYUHXzaqVWuPvUKkVcHEh30bFzpw

Allergies:
  • Pollen​
  • Nuts​
  • Bees​

Tennant

Swords, books, tv, people, children

Dislikes:

guns, drama, bugs, spiders

By the way guys, sorry for the silence on my part. I've been dealing with some family things.

How did we get 11 votes when there are only like six people in this role play? >.>

On another note, I am gonna speed up with the investigations so we can get down to the juicy MURDEROUS details. :D

So basically, I'm gonna have Rhodes stumbled over about five questions and you can answer as you see fit, stuttering, lying, yelling whatever. :D

And then I'll let you guys sit in the lobby biting your nails or trying to figure out who the murderer is.

Status
Not open for further replies.