The BloodYears of Ernok

A

Auuth

Original poster
The Lands of Ernok, a planet set in barbarian stone, where the age cared not for the future, but contempt in necessity alone. Where technology never produced past bow and arrow, past wagon wheel and blocks of stone.

In this world, there are many lands. The rocky shores of Vuldeen, home of the Vikings, with great Mights within the stone castles. Nuun, the Prophet King, mad with voices and might beyond ten armies within his men. Bruark, the giant, forever sleeping within the mountains. Many rulers are within these lands, but few are acknowledged and remembered highly throughout them.

Beneath the North, lies a great land of forests and plains, Marketh. The entire left half of this continent is plagued, with hills of blood magic and death. Lands which scream to any intruders, which devour even the youngest of children. Cannibals, and the Slave Princes, who rule as the only government in those lands. Many times they have raided the lands neighboring them. Many times have they been resisted.

Elsewhere on the large planet lies another continent entirely, which plainlands and mountains alike. Here is where humanity is most acknowledged, with knights and kings, as well as festivals and celebrations. Weddings still happen in these lands, tales hold. But that is because they are as rich in power as they are in wealth.

Your characters will be any characters from any of these lands, as there is always wars going on. If you wish to be a king, or queen, please message me. I am accepting royalty as well as outstanding warriors at this time, as I will be controlling a few of them myself. I hope this gains some attention.

REQUIREMENTS:

-Two to three paragraph responses
-Communication in between each other so that nobody is lost or mislead.
-That's really it.

Great apologies guys didn't know I put it in in-character.