The Blood Pact: Order of the Gods Part 1 ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am home right now, but I only have access to the laptop for a limited time as of right now because my SO would like to play league... I hate that my lappytop is brokens

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I am home right now, but I only have access to the laptop for a limited time as of right now because my SO would like to play league... I hate that my lappytop is brokens
okay boo

My char will be up Sunday, sorry just busy with ics and other rps that I have promised to post for before end of week^^. But Sunday for sure.

• Love
My char will be up Sunday, sorry just busy with ics and other rps that I have promised to post for before end of week^^. But Sunday for sure.
okay I'll just start and will just do opening posts

Reactions: MadKingJai™
okay I'll just start and will just do opening posts
Yeah, don't wanna hold back from you starting^^. Since I will have char up Sunday, and only intros so that's cool^^

• Love
Oh. Probably a different ICS than the one I'm familiar with.

Yeah. Totally different. Oops.

• Thank You
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Okay I am trusting you on that man
Oh I know, I do want to do this. If I didn't I would tell you, but for sure he will be up on Wednesday no work and no plans so def Wednesday^^

• Love
Oh I know, I do want to do this. If I didn't I would tell you, but for sure he will be up on Wednesday no work and no plans so def Wednesday^^
okay sick so IC is on hold slightly

Status
Not open for further replies.