The Blood Pact: Order of the Gods Part 1 ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Yes Poisoned Rose is the Co Gm if I am working or with the soon to be hubby ask her please

Update and notice to all my roleplay friends and or partners/ groups

I am getting married in less than 60 days and I work as a Manager 40+ hours a week my replys will be slow and minimal but I will reply. My husband to be is also going into the army so their is a lot of stress and pressure. a snap and or a semi snarky comment may happen do not take to heart I have a lot going. Just a fair warning to all. So my stress is through the roof. Now Happy new year to all and thank you for listening.

@Scorpio Queen is not a spoiler actually referring to the fact anakin and Luke both lost their hands lol

I know I tried to get it done but a snow storm hit and the WiFi hasn't been working right. I'll get it done soon
I understand no worries just saying

Update and notice to all my roleplay friends and or partners/ groups

I am getting married in less than 60 days and I work as a Manager 40+ hours a week my replys will be slow and minimal but I will reply. My husband to be is also going into the army so their is a lot of stress and pressure. a snap and or a semi snarky comment may happen do not take to heart I have a lot going. Just a fair warning to all. So my stress is through the roof. Now Happy new year to all and thank you for listening.
congrats on getting married and the steady job (they are hard to come by!!) and tell your fiance I said thank you for his service.

congrats on getting married and the steady job (they are hard to come by!!) and tell your fiance I said thank you for his service.
Will do and Thank you we are so happy. Yeah I miss my petco job, I will only be at this job 3-6 more months then I follow my husband where ever he goes

KD is officially done now and is awesome!

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Keira-Knightley-Marie-Claire-US-5.jpg

Katarina | 25| <March 4th>| Roman-Father Russian-Mother/ She was born Roman| Keira Knightley﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Katarina Diana Caecius »

༼ Nickname ༽
« KD or Kat »

༼ Gender ༽
« Female »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« »
Height: Five feet seven inches

Weight: One hundred forty six pounds
Complexion: Sun-kissed
Eye color: Sea Green
Hair: Just past her shoulders and is uniquely brown
Markings(scars or blemishes): Two scars on her left knee from a bicycle accident when she was six
Trident of Neptune(she has no clue she has this at the base of her neck it will be explained why in her bio.)
NO Tattoos or piercings to speak of other than two holes in each ear.
༼ order to be ༽
Order of Neptune

༼ Class ༽
Middle Class

༼ Amulet look ༽
neptune-in-pisces1.jpg

Amulet of Neptune
༼ Personality ༽
« Compassionate but Sad »

« Artistic but wants to escape »
« Intuitive but overly trusting »
« Gentle but can be a maytr »
« Wise and Spiritual but fearful of betrayal »
« Musical but Romantic »

༼ History ༽
« KD was born on a small in the village called Medium to Catherine and JustinCaesius. Upon her arrival into this world it was discovered a mark on the back of her neck what some in the orders would call a predestined mark of Neptune. Fearing for her safety and the discovery and questions she would have about this mark her family removed any and all mirror and reflective surfaces. KD had a normal life growing up, but by most children's standards in the Medium she was sheltered.

As she grew her family noted her extraordinary ability for painting and singing. Her Mother rarely cut her hair when she was in her teens and wanted her to always have it down so the others wouldn't ask about her strange marking. As she went through puberty she noticed small bouts of anger where she would explode for no reason. With this and and other things in mind her father began training her in martial arts.
KD being the quick study she was picked up faster and faster what her father was teaching her. With her compassionate nature she stood up for those who were bullied and belittled by others and took it upon herself to be their advocate in any way she could. KD became what the others in her village called an officer of peace and the voice of reason. It is here in Medium where she spends her days keeping the peace until the day she is called for her ultimate destiny. »

༼ Likes ༽
« reading|writing|singing|dancing|Painting|Food in general| MMA »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Loud noises| Anger| Disrespectful people| Bullies| Belittling people »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Reading| Writing| Painting| Singing| MMA »

༼ Talents ༽
« Singing| Painting| MMA »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« Her family and her emotions are her weakness »

༼ Fears ༽
« Losing her family and being in a helpless position »

༼ Relationships ༽
« NONE »

༼ Pet ('s)༽
iber-lynx751.jpg

Aella-Iberian Lynx-2 years old
༼ Family ༽
« Catherine Caecius-50-Mother

Justin Caecius-53-Father
Juno Caecius-3- little sister adopted »

༼ Other ༽
«
»

eep I love her and that song Amazing. you know your already accepted. we rp all the time together

I mean well yeah lol and why not make a badass character for the powers of neptune to take root into??

• Love
I can't wait!!!! I mean seriously this is going to be wicked

since we're missing 3 I will get a starter up tomorrow and await them

@Fæ
@Andy
@CaptainFaux

I would like to start this soon are you still in? if not I will tag those that will make a cs

I'm still in I'm getting my cs up today I promise

• Love
Lee_Thompson_Young_58490.jpg

﴾ Haris | 24 | Birthday August 16
| American/African American| Lee Thompson Young﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Haris Sinjin Clifton »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Harry »

༼ Gender ༽
« Male »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Haris stands at 6'0" and weighs about 200 lbs. He is strong and very athletic with short black hair and brown eyes. He doesn't have any tattoos or piercings but is thinking about getting a tattoo one day. Not sure what it would be though. »

༼ order to be ༽
Order of Ra

༼ Class ༽
Middle class

༼ Amulet look ༽
$(KGrHqRHJEcE-kMEUcD7BPqn84CPo!~~60_35.JPG

༼ Personality ༽
« Energetic, Optimistic, Charismatic, adventurous, Lovable
Naive, opinionated, clumsy, curious, reckless »

༼ History ༽
« Haris was born to a very broken family. He had an older sister that ran away from home when she was 8 because of reasons that he still didn't understand. His father left shortly after he was born so..he never knew him either. His mother however was very kind to him. She loved him like a mother should love their child and did everything she possibly could to raise him right. However he could always tell that there was pain in her eyes..pain for losing the sister he had never known. He often wondered about his sister and if she was alright. He wondered if she was even still alive some days. When he was old enough to get a job he got one as soon as he could to help out his mother around the house. They lived happily and contently and saw no reason to change their lifestyle. They weren't rich and they weren't poor and while money could sometimes get tight they would always find a way to get through it. They were happy and that's all that mattered to them. He wants to try and go off to get a better education when he got the money together so he could get a better job to better support his family and any possible family he could have in the future. »

༼ Likes ༽
« reading, exercise, work, dogs, having fun»

༼ Dislikes ༽
« mood killers, jerks, spicy foods, snakes, cats. »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Reading, exercising, working »

༼ Talents ༽
« stealthy, fast, intelligent, »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« his mom, not very strong, his sister »

༼ Fears ༽
« losing his mom, his unkmown sister, dying »

༼ Relationships ༽
«No current crushes or romantic relationships but is looking for someone.»

༼ Pet ('s)༽
(Dog: Shadow. Only about a year old.
a6cd44334125682ea805013c0abd1979.jpg
)

༼ Family ༽
« Marie Clifton: Mother
Julia Clifton: Sister (doesn't know if she's alive or dead or anything about her)»

Other:

Last edited:
Lee_Thompson_Young_58490.jpg

﴾ Haris | 24 | Birthday August 16
| American/African American| Lee Thompson Young﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Haris Sinjin Clifton »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Harry »

༼ Gender ༽
« Male »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Haris stands at 6'0" and weighs about 200 lbs. He is strong and very athletic with short black hair and brown eyes. He doesn't have any tattoos or piercings but is thinking about getting a tattoo one day. Not sure what it would be though. »

༼ order to be ༽
Order of Ra

༼ Class ༽
Middle class

༼ Amulet look ༽
$(KGrHqRHJEcE-kMEUcD7BPqn84CPo!~~60_35.JPG

༼ Personality ༽
« Energetic, Optimistic, Charismatic, adventurous, Lovable
Naive, opinionated, clumsy, curious, reckless »

༼ History ༽
« Haris was born to a very broken family. He had an older sister that ran away from home when she was 8 because of reasons that he still didn't understand. His father left shortly after he was born so..he never knew him either. His mother however was very kind to him. She loved him like a mother should love their child and did everything she possibly could to raise him right. However he could always tell that there was pain in her eyes..pain for losing the sister he had never known. He often wondered about his sister and if she was alright. He wondered if she was even still alive some days. When he was old enough to get a job he got one as soon as he could to help out his mother around the house. They lived happily and contently and saw no reason to change their lifestyle. They weren't rich and they weren't poor and while money could sometimes get tight they would always find a way to get through it. They were happy and that's all that mattered to them. He wants to try and go off to get a better education when he got the money together so he could get a better job to better support his family and any possible family he could have in the future. »

༼ Likes ༽
« reading, exercise, work, dogs, having fun»

༼ Dislikes ༽
« mood killers, jerks, spicy foods, snakes, cats. »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Reading, exercising, working »

༼ Talents ༽
« stealthy, fast, intelligent, »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« his mom, not very strong, his sister »

༼ Fears ༽
« losing his mom, his unkmown sister, dying »

༼ Relationships ༽
Julia Clifton: Sister (doesn't know if she's alive or dead or anything about her)
No current crushes or romantic relationships but is looking for someone.»

༼ Pet ('s)༽
(Dog: Shadow. Only about a year old.
a6cd44334125682ea805013c0abd1979.jpg
)

༼ Family ༽
Julia Clifton: Sister (doesn't know if she's alive or dead or anything about her)»
almost accepted missing something from cs and leave family out of relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.