The Blood Pact: Order of the Gods Part 1 ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember they don't know about the orders

and all that in relationship should be in family @MotherOfCthulhu

added pets to cs

I'll get my character up sometime in the next few days.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
relationships reminder can not play own crush

relationships is more for other characters in rp not made up ones

@MotherOfCthulhu

Last edited:
@motherofcthulu get rekt ;p
now now I am just very picky with my cs's

she is just the only one who has started a cs, at least she is working on one.

and it does actually state that in the rules
the rules must be read for sure by all. this does include @MotherOfCthulhu. Just have a feeling they haven't been read by any. Note to all read rules all of them <-- this is the only hint to be given as how to pass my cs's

I will probably have Katarina up tomorrow

• Love
Well for me it's going to be very hard to do the thing in the rules as i don't strictly speaking have one.
Also The crush isn't going to be played by me, relationships don't necessarily in roleplays need to be played by anyone and as no one else has a character up yet there's no way I could say if I knew anyone here or not, it's flavour nothing else.
I'm also a little offended/upset by the note on LGBTQ+ but it's not my roleplay, enough proof I've read all the rules?

I'll work on fixing her up a bit later, woke up with a massive headache today.

@CaptainFaux :P

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Collapse
now now I am just very picky with my cs's

she is just the only one who has started a cs, at least she is working on one.

and it does actually state that in the rules
the rules must be read for sure by all. this does include @MotherOfCthulhu. Just have a feeling they haven't been read by any. Note to all read rules all of them <-- this is the only hint to be given as how to pass my cs's
True true. I'll catch up, no worries. This is a busy weekend for me, lol. We're having 3 different christmases in two seperate states. x_X

• Love
Well for me it's going to be very hard to do the thing in the rules as i don't strictly speaking have one.
Also The crush isn't going to be played by me, relationships don't necessarily in roleplays need to be played by anyone and as no one else has a character up yet there's no way I could say if I knew anyone here or not, it's flavour nothing else.
I'm also a little offended/upset by the note on LGBTQ+ but it's not my roleplay, enough proof I've read all the rules?

I'll work on fixing her up a bit later, woke up with a massive headache today.

@CaptainFaux :P

it wasn't supposed to be offensive I did say no offense to LGBT community

Oh I know but to me it's like saying 'I'm not racist but...' then saying something racist :P

You have to see it from my point of view though, saying 'I'm not against the gay community but I can't have anyone gay in my roleplay' raises some issues with me as a majority of my friends are gay, bi-sexual, pan sexual, asexual, transgender etc. In fact it's shocking how few cis people I know as I get older. ^_^

I know you mean no offence by it and I only bought it up to prove I'd read all the rules.

• Love
Reactions: Collapse
Oh I know but to me it's like saying 'I'm not racist but...' then saying something racist :P

You have to see it from my point of view though, saying 'I'm not against the gay community but I can't have anyone gay in my roleplay' raises some issues with me as a majority of my friends are gay, bi-sexual, pan sexual, asexual, transgender etc. In fact it's shocking how few cis people I know as I get older. ^_^

I know you mean no offence by it and I only bought it up to prove I'd read all the rules.

so are mine but that is how I wish it in rp and not really wouldn't make it racist. A cop shot 2 black kids in Chicago and they ran at him with bats and he shot them definitely not racist he has a black partner. How ever America was saying he was just racist. If a kid is coming at me with a bat and I was a cop I shoot the kid on the spot.

Last edited:

﴾ Kamala | 27 | March 12 | Indian | Nikita Anand ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Kamala Indrani »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Kam »

༼ Gender ༽
« Female »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Kam stands at 5'9", and weighs a healthy 139lbs. Her skin is colored, taking on bronze like shades, and if Kam ever decides to reveal so to another individual, they'd find that she has a birthmark on her right hip. It doesn't take any particular shape, only appearing as a darker spot on her body. Kam's hair and eye color isn't anything too remarkable, both are of the color brown. Her hair reaches just past her shoulders, and while she does leave it naturally straight, she can also easily pull it up into a ponytail or bun should she find the need to do so. Kam has both of her ears pierced, at the earlobe and cartilage, though she rarely has the effort or time to properly insert them in place. »

༼ Amulet ༽

༼ Order to Be ༽
Order of Shiva

༼ Class ༽
Lower Middle Class

༼ Personality ༽
« Independent + Reliable + Disciplined + Dedicated + Humble »
« Solitary - Ruthless - Callous - Vindictive - Dishonest »

༼ History ༽
« Kamala was no stranger to the chaos that was living in what most called hell. When she was born, the world had already been twisted, set on it's course to complete decimation it seemed. There is little to remember in her childhood years, as they haven't been anything special, anything remotely different than her life as it is now. Her father had been the one in the family with the means to keep them both alive. He would go off by day, while Kamala and her mother hid, and by nightfall, he would be back, sometimes lucky enough with scraps of what passed off as nourishment. Like any classic tragedy though, he failed to make it back one night. Both mother and daughter feared for the worst, but ultimately resigned to the fact of things. The very next morning, Kamala woke up on her own, abandoned it would seem. Not that she'd blame her mother, it wasn't as if the older woman could provide for both herself and a helpless welp after all.

From then, Kamala stumbled around for a bit, at loss as to what her next step should be. The hellhole was a bit of a dangerous place you see, many like her had been abandoned, starved, and left to wipe each other off. It was where desperation turned them all into the best of weapons and Kamala was no exception. Driven by absolute fear and deathperation at this point, the girl had become crazed, doing just about anything to make sure that she alone would make it through to the next day.

Somewhere along the line, she eventually matured, and with years and experience, she managed to pinpoint the weakness within the fear and deathperation that coiled around her like the heaviest of chains. She sought to shake them off, to grab back what the desperation had taken away from her, her humanity, her moral compass so to speak, they weren't valuable, or something worth mentioning in a passing, but they were proof, the very proof that she knew she needed in order to look herself in the mirror. While she came down from her long years of frenzy, the nightmares and haunting echoes remain to remind her of what exactly she once was. »

༼ Likes ༽
« Collecting Weaponry + A Warm Fire + Smoking + A Quiet Night + Dreamless Sleeps »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Dead Weights [People/Things] - Unnecessary Noise - Liars - Wasted Ammo - The Rain »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« "I doubt anyone down here has the luxury of finding something fitting of social norms to waste their time with." »

༼ Talents ༽
« Noteworthy Marksmanship + Customizing Guns + Eskrima »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« Poor Swimming Ability - Slight Addiction to Tobacco - Priorities Herself »

༼ Fears ༽
« Fatal Injuries - Being Trapped - Drowning »

༼ Relationships ༽
« Ex-Girlfriend - Chandra Yami - Trapper - Deceased »
« Acquaintance - Elias Gervasio - Arms Dealer - Alive »
« Ally - Duran Cecilio - Marksman - Alive »

༼ Pet ༽
« None »

༼ Family ༽
« Devdas - Father - Deceased »
« Maya - Mother - Presumed Dead »

༼ Other ༽
« Cast Your Shell - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas »

Last edited by a moderator:
fear and loathing nice

Ill have Aedion up tonight, hopefully. Been fighting a migraine all day.

• Love
Keira-Knightley-Marie-Claire-US-5.jpg

Katarina | 25| <March 4th>| Roman-Father Russian-Mother/ She was born Roman| Keira Knightley﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Katarina Diana Caecius »

༼ Nickname ༽
« KD or Kat »

༼ Gender ༽
« Female »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« »
Height: Five feet seven inches

Weight: One hundred forty six pounds
Complexion: Sun-kissed
Eye color: Sea Green
Hair: Just past her shoulders and is uniquely brown
Markings(scars or blemishes): Two scars on her left knee from a bicycle accident when she was six
Trident of Neptune(she has no clue she has this at the base of her neck it will be explained why in her bio.)
NO Tattoos or piercings to speak of other than two holes in each ear.
༼ order to be ༽
Order of Neptune

༼ Class ༽
Middle Class

༼ Amulet look ༽
neptune-in-pisces1.jpg

Amulet of Neptune
༼ Personality ༽
« Compassionate but Sad »

« Artistic but wants to escape »
« Intuitive but overly trusting »
« Gentle but can be a maytr »
« Wise and Spiritual but fearful of betrayal »
« Musical but Romantic »

༼ History ༽
« KD was born on a small in the village called Medium to Catherine and JustinCaesius. Upon her arrival into this world it was discovered a mark on the back of her neck what some in the orders would call a predestined mark of Neptune. Fearing for her safety and the discovery and questions she would have about this mark her family removed any and all mirror and reflective surfaces. KD had a normal life growing up, but by most children's standards in the Medium she was sheltered.

As she grew her family noted her extraordinary ability for painting and singing. Her Mother rarely cut her hair when she was in her teens and wanted her to always have it down so the others wouldn't ask about her strange marking. As she went through puberty she noticed small bouts of anger where she would explode for no reason. With this and and other things in mind her father began training her in martial arts.
KD being the quick study she was picked up faster and faster what her father was teaching her. With her compassionate nature she stood up for those who were bullied and belittled by others and took it upon herself to be their advocate in any way she could. KD became what the others in her village called an officer of peace and the voice of reason. It is here in Medium where she spends her days keeping the peace until the day she is called for her ultimate destiny. »

༼ Likes ༽
« reading|writing|singing|dancing|Painting|Food in general| MMA »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Loud noises| Anger| Disrespectful people| Bullies| Belittling people »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Reading| Writing| Painting| Singing| MMA »

༼ Talents ༽
« Singing| Painting| MMA »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« Her family and her emotions are her weakness »

༼ Fears ༽
« Losing her family and being in a helpless position »

༼ Relationships ༽
« NONE »

༼ Pet ('s)༽
iber-lynx751.jpg

Aella-Iberian Lynx-2 years old
༼ Family ༽
« Catherine Caecius-50-Mother

Justin Caecius-53-Father
Juno Caecius-3- little sister adopted »

༼ Other ༽
«
»

Last edited:
  • Love

﴾ Kamala | 27 | March 12 | Indian | Nikita Anand ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Kamala Indrani »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Kam »

༼ Gender ༽
« Female »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Kam stands at 5'9", and weighs a healthy 139lbs. Her skin is colored, taking on bronze like shades, and if Kam ever decides to reveal so to another individual, they'd find that she has a birthmark on her right hip. It doesn't take any particular shape, only appearing as a darker spot on her body. Kam's hair and eye color isn't anything too remarkable, both are of the color brown. Her hair reaches just past her shoulders, and while she does leave it naturally straight, she can also easily pull it up into a ponytail or bun should she find the need to do so. Kam has both of her ears pierced, at the earlobe and cartilage, though she rarely has the effort or time to properly insert them in place. »

༼ Amulet ༽

༼ Order to Be ༽
Order of Shiva

༼ Class ༽
Lower Middle Class

༼ Personality ༽
« Independent + Reliable + Disciplined + Dedicated + Humble »
« Solitary - Ruthless - Callous - Vindictive - Dishonest »

༼ History ༽
« Kamala was no stranger to the chaos that was living in what most called hell. When she was born, the world had already been twisted, set on it's course to complete decimation it seemed. There is little to remember in her childhood years, as they haven't been anything special, anything remotely different than her life as it is now. Her father had been the one in the family with the means to keep them both alive. He would go off by day, while Kamala and her mother hid, and by nightfall, he would be back, sometimes lucky enough with scraps of what passed off as nourishment. Like any classic tragedy though, he failed to make it back one night. Both mother and daughter feared for the worst, but ultimately resigned to the fact of things. The very next morning, Kamala woke up on her own, abandoned it would seem. Not that she'd blame her mother, it wasn't as if the older woman could provide for both herself and a helpless welp after all.

From then, Kamala stumbled around for a bit, at loss as to what her next step should be. The hellhole was a bit of a dangerous place you see, many like her had been abandoned, starved, and left to wipe each other off. It was where desperation turned them all into the best of weapons and Kamala was no exception. Driven by absolute fear and deathperation at this point, the girl had become crazed, doing just about anything to make sure that she alone would make it through to the next day.

Somewhere along the line, she eventually matured, and with years and experience, she managed to pinpoint the weakness within the fear and deathperation that coiled around her like the heaviest of chains. She sought to shake them off, to grab back what the desperation had taken away from her, her humanity, her moral compass so to speak, they weren't valuable, or something worth mentioning in a passing, but they were proof, the very proof that she knew she needed in order to look herself in the mirror. While she came down from her long years of frenzy, the nightmares and haunting echoes remain to remind her of what exactly she once was. »

༼ Likes ༽
« Collecting Weaponry + A Warm Fire + Smoking + A Quiet Night + Dreamless Sleeps »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Dead Weights [People/Things] - Unnecessary Noise - Liars - Wasted Ammo - The Rain »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« "I doubt anyone down here has the luxury of finding something fitting of social norms to waste their time with." »

༼ Talents ༽
« Noteworthy Marksmanship + Customizing Guns + Eskrima »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« Poor Swimming Ability - Slight Addiction to Tobacco - Priorities Herself »

༼ Fears ༽
« Fatal Injuries - Being Trapped - Drowning »

༼ Relationships ༽
« Ex-Girlfriend - Chandra Yami - Trapper - Deceased »
« Acquaintance - Elias Gervasio - Arms Dealer - Alive »
« Ally - Duran Cecilio - Marksman - Alive »

༼ Pet ༽
« None »

༼ Family ༽
« Devdas - Father - Deceased »
« Maya - Mother - Presumed Dead »

༼ Other ༽
« Cast Your Shell - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas »

Accepted

Cs
Aedion 1.jpg
Aedion | 23 | Birthday <October 23>
| Greek/White
Theo James

༼ Full Name ༽
« Here {Aedion Ashryver} »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Ash »

༼ Gender ༽
« Male} »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« height- 6'1"
weight- 179lbs
complexion- Fair
eye color- Green
hair description- Brown, Wavy
natural markings- None
piercings and tattoos- None} »

༼ order to be ༽
Order of Hades

༼ Class ༽
Lower Class

༼ Amulet look ༽
Hades Amulet.jpg

༼ Personality ༽
« positive-
Fun-Loving
Caring
Smart
Protective
Aggressive when Threatened

negative-
Quick to Anger
Hard Drinker
Violent
Small Gambling Problem
Vicious

༼ History ༽
«Aedion grew up the son of a poor farmer and seamstress in the slums of Athens. When he was 10, his parents died, leaving him to fend for himself. The State Department tried to put him in the Foster Care system, but he ran away from every home he was put in. It was on the streets he found he had a knack for fighting.

Aedion quickly rose through the ranks of Athenian underworld, whether by, coercion, blackmail, or violence, no one save him knows. All that matters is that he is there. »

༼ Likes ༽
«Women
Drinking
Fighting
Guns
Shooting

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Bullies
Sex-offenders
No booze
No women
No guns

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Shooting
Cooking
Fighting

༼ Talents ༽
« Fighting
Shooting
Cooking

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« Fear
Suffers from minor PTSD
Alcohol Poisoning

༼ Fears ༽
« Death
Losing a friend
Losing a loved one

༼ Relationships ༽
« None (AS OF YET!)

༼ Pet ('s)༽
Aelin, Timber Wolf, Age: 5
Aelin.jpg
༼ Family ༽
None

༼ Other ༽
"No Matter What"- Papa Roach

Last edited:
Reactions: Princess Rose
Cs
View attachment 95471
Aedion | 22 | Birthday <October 23>
| Greek/White
Theo James

༼ Full Name ༽
« Here {Aedion Ashryver} »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Ash »

༼ Gender ༽
« Male} »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« height- 6'1"
weight- 179lbs
complexion- Fair
eye color- Green
hair description- Brown, Wavy
natural markings- None
piercings and tattoos- None} »

༼ order to be ༽
Order of Hades

༼ Class ༽
Lower Class

༼ Amulet look ༽
View attachment 95474

༼ Personality ༽
« positive-
Fun-Loving
Caring
Smart
Protective
Aggressive when Threatened

negative-
Quick to Anger
Hard Drinker
Violent
Small Gambling Problem
Vicious

༼ History ༽
«Aedion grew up the son of a poor farmer and seamstress in the slums of Athens. When he was 10, his parents died, leaving him to fend for himself. The State Department tried to put him in the Foster Care system, but he ran away from every home he was put in. It was on the streets he found he had a knack for fighting.

Aedion quickly rose through the ranks of Athenian underworld, whether by, coercion, blackmail, or violence, no one save him knows. All that matters is that he is there. »

༼ Likes ༽
«Women
Drinking
Fighting
Guns
Shooting

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Bullies
Sex-offenders
No booze
No women
No guns