The Blood Knight Academy for Mythical Entities (Soul EaterxNarutoxBayonetta-ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Solar

Original poster
rubrum_peristylium_suzaku_magic_academy_final_fantasy_type_0.jpg

Students & Staff,

To my newest students, I'd like to welcome you to the Western branch of Blood Knight City. I'm sure you've traveled a long way to get here. Make yourself at home, and feel free to ask any questions along your career here!

To our returning students and faculty--welcome back.

The Blood Knight Academy is proud to call itself the largest center of civilized supernatural creatures in modern recorded history. Not only are we a safe place for all non-normative sentient beings to co-exist in harmony--we're also host to the largest peace-keeping mythological organization in this standing dimension. We welcome you and all kinds to become a part of our effort to keep both worlds on either side of the dimensional gap at peace.

Our orientation at Blood Knight is soon, I look forward to seeing you there!

~Madame Rouge

967afb6144d3b379a0166a2c311e4dc9.jpg
About Blood Knight City
Blood Knight City is located behind the worldly veil of what's considered Modern Humanity. It's main office is located in various places around Planet Earth where the veil between the dimensions are weak enough to support a tiny doorway. These tiny gateways are usually housed around International Bureaus.

Technically, Blood Knight City is a country-state of sorts in a wider dimension of mythical domains, and serves as a hub for many people to go to and from both places. It's only one of the many. There's a branch for ever cardinal direction. One deep under water, and one within the depths of space. Mind you, this dimension is many times larger than the Human World. Possibilities are endless.

(I'd like a Co-GM on this one. Group plotting and individual archs/seasons welcome!)

These two videos sort of inform my decisions on the atmosphere and direction of this RP.
I want everyone to consider their powers, magic systems, the cost of their magic--within good reason.
I want the themes to be somewhat mature. Yet tongue-in-cheek and comical at the same time.
Good times. Bad times. All that good stuff we love from good anime.
Created in this universe I (and hopefully you) put together.
If you're interested let me know.
Let's live our stories out here ;]
You are more than welcome to create your own worlds, archs, characters and what not--just let me know.

Interested?
See more here!
GROUP RP PLOTTING - INTEREST CHECK - The Blood Knight Academy for Mythical Entities (Soul EaterxNarutoxBayonetta-ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.