The Blade Battles [Female Partner Required 17+]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately want to start this RP today..

Need a partner.. Would like one now!!

erza-scarlet.png

[spoili]
tumblr_n8xne1PzTs1qf8rnjo1_500.gif
[/spoili]
[spoili]
erzas-heaven-wheels-form.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
tumblr_nmrxkce8ex1tbmwtso1_500.gif
[/spoili]
[spoili]
horriblesubs-fairy-tail-46-720p21-33-31.jpg
[/spoili]

Name: Titania
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Scarlet
Powers: Can manipulate any bladed weapon to her will [spoili]
tumblr_mnoawkpMkj1s7y5gzo1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Can also manipulate (and charge her weapons with) Lightning [spoili]
Erza%2BScarlet-GIF-LE.gif
[/spoili]

Bio:
Titania loves war, though it's not so much the blood and gore of it, it's the adrenalin and the sense of battle that becomes its own high. She loves and yerns for it, but making whole civilizations go at war for thousands of years got boring, it was the same most of the time and had begun to seem uninteresting with the same idiotic type running the ropes 95%, though the recent WWII was a surprise to her. No, what she wants now is an intelligent war fought by a few. The winner will be granted any one wish their soul desires.

60db7cffbc076b3de76ae9dd6c7d5bae1388806338_full.jpg

[spoili]
Yang1.PNG
[/spoili]

Name: Ginna Silikana
Eyes: Lavender (red)
Hair: Golden
WTF: To prove she's the strongest
Power: Absorption of kenetic energy, and the release of such energy, causing flames. [spoili]
7083.gif
[/spoili]

Bio:
To be revealed.

Power: Absorption of kenetic energy, and the release of such energy, causing flames
Okay. But unlike the *Cough cough* RWBY character you used as a base, her power is attached to her own body. So could you provide some sort of image of her three-clawed blade gauntlets? They may be different than the ones I used, but the concept must remain the same XD.

Also, Erza from FT.. Nice choice for a goddess of blades.

....I know that, i mean can't you just imagine claws at the end of her regular gauntlets....

....I know that, i mean can't you just imagine claws at the end of her regular gauntlets....
Yeah, but to keep it modern, can I say they are the versions of the gauntlets in the image, not the gif?

Not to be rude.. But I'm sorry. I can't RP with you. I had this idea in my head for so long and I've been waiting since Thursday to find a partner, and it doesn't seem like you put much effort into the characters at all.. This is nothing against you, but it seems that you just picked pictures from two of your favorite anime and put new names and stories to them. I'm very particular about my RPs, and I'd like for my partners to put as much effort into the characters as I do. I'm sorry..

Uhm.... It's an Indian last name...
I just checked the census as of the last time the census was updated, 1 person has that last name.

Ok dude, i put a lot of though and effort into creating them as new characters, I use my favorite characters because they are close to my heart, and yea i was a little lazy with the gauntlet part of it cause I'm tired, but you rudely go and throw all the effort i put into it away cause you think I'm not putting as much effort into it as you are? There are ways to go about and ask me to change things without being rude. Just because my posts or the bio isn't as long as a lot of people doesnt mean that there isnt the same amount of effort or more in it.

Y'know if I wasn't going to put any effort into this I would've posted from my phone, but no I risked basically getting grounded and punished by my parents for the next year just so I could get everything together. You want me to change her last name? Fine. Tomlinson. That realistic enough for you? Want me to add more to their CS's? Fine. I'll do it tomorrow morning, I CAN EDIT THEM YKNOW.

Ok dude, i put a lot of though and effort into creating them as new characters, I use my favorite characters because they are close to my heart, and yea i was a little lazy with the gauntlet part of it cause I'm tired, but you rudely go and throw all the effort i put into it away cause you think I'm not putting as much effort into it as you are? There are ways to go about and ask me to change things without being rude. Just because my posts or the bio isn't as long as a lot of people doesnt mean that there isnt the same amount of effort or more in it.

Y'know if I wasn't going to put any effort into this I would've posted from my phone, but no I risked basically getting grounded and punished by my parents for the next year just so I could get everything together. You want me to change her last name? Fine. Tomlinson. That realistic enough for you? Want me to add more to their CS's? Fine. I'll do it tomorrow morning, I CAN EDIT THEM YKNOW.
Nope. Not now. You just insulted me after I literally explained to you I wasn't trying to be rude. Please delete your comments from this thread.

nope, not gonna happen kid, you're just gonna have to deal with, anf had you actually read that not once did i actually insult you.

nope, not gonna happen kid, you're just gonna have to deal with, anf had you actually read that not once did i actually insult you.
I take being yelled at because of my preference as an insult. Rule #5 of Iwaku, the GM's word is law. This may not be a group RP, but as I created it, and it is MY partner search, I am the GM and my word about this RP is law.

BTW I can always have a staffer remove your comments for me.

Looking for a partner!!!

I'm interested, but reading these comments make me second guess it. Haha. I will make some characters to see if they are decent enough for you.

I'm interested, but reading these comments make me second guess it. Haha. I will make some characters to see if they are decent enough for you.
Please do. It's not that I'm picky it's just I'd like for the same effort to be put into my partner's characters as I put into mine, and using popular anime characters for appearance references is a pet peeve of mine..

long%20hair%20illustrations%20fantasy%20art%20artwork%20female%20warriors%20dragonsoul%20persian%20swords%201600x1200%20w_wallpaperswa.com_91.jpg

Name: Ziya
Role: Goddess of Blades
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Ability: To control and manipulate blades at her will.
Biography: After years of controlling the pace of wars, she has grown tired of them. Being close to the Goddess of War, Athena, she decided to do something different. Ziya wished to do something different than being there for wars, she wanted to create her own fighters. These warriors were sadistic, or they just had the will to survive. They made the best subjects, and she wanted to control the game. Other gods thought of Ziya's ways were heartless, but she held no regret. Those she chosen are given certain brands, like tattoos, to represent her.

Warrior.jpg

Name: Reila Karling
Hair: Silver
WTF: Will to Kill
Ability: Granted the power to manipulate lightning in her attacks. As she strikes, lighting can comes forth to electrocute them.
Biography: At a young age, Reila was fascinated with lightning and everything that has to do with it. Then she started to experiment with electrocution, using friction to shock people and harmless things like that. People thought of her as strange, but she didn't care. Though when she was 24, she was in a bad incident that thrilled her. She killed her sister when she was taking a bath, out of curiosity to see if it worked. She wanted to see if dropping a hairdryer in the water will cause someone to be electrocuted and she did just that. She dropped a hairdryer in the bathtub when it was on and it killed her sister. What made it terrible was when Reila laughed about it.

HK0900-450p.jpg

Tribal-Tattoo-Star-1.jpg

Last edited:
long%20hair%20illustrations%20fantasy%20art%20artwork%20female%20warriors%20dragonsoul%20persian%20swords%201600x1200%20w_wallpaperswa.com_91.jpg

Name: Ziya
Role: Goddess of Blades
Hair: Black
Ability: To control and manipulate blades at her will.
Biography: After years of controlling the pace of wars, she has grown tired of them. Being close to the Goddess of War, Athena, she decided to do something different. Ziya wished to do something different than being there for wars, she wanted to create her own fighters. These warriors were sadistic, or they just had the will to survive. They made the best subjects, and she wanted to control the game. Other gods thought of Ziya's ways were heartless, but she held no regret. Those she chosen are given certain brands, like tattoos, to represent her.

Warrior.jpg

Name: Reila Karling
Hair: Silver
WTF: Will to Kill
Ability: Granted the power to manipulate lightning in her attacks. As she strikes, lighting can comes forth to electrocute them.
Biography: At a young age, Reila was fascinated with lightning and everything that has to do with it. Then she started to experiment with electrocution, using friction to shock people and harmless things like that. People thought of her as strange, but she didn't care. Though when she was 24, she was in a bad incident that thrilled her. She killed her sister when she was taking a bath, out of curiosity to see if it worked. She wanted to see if dropping a hairdryer in the water will cause someone to be electrocuted and she did just that. She dropped a hairdryer in the bathtub when it was on and it killed her sister. What made it terrible was when Reila laughed about it.

HK0900-450p.jpg
YES!!!! ACCEPTED!!!

Those she chosen are given certain brands, like tattoos, to represent her.
The tattoos on Zain are something he's had, and Shawn doesn't have tattoos, so you should provide an image as to what her branding looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.