The Blackstar Rises

M

Milena Blackstar

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? Targas

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Male, 18

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Any. Played a lot of rpgs...A lot of them...

What kind of characters do you usually play? Depending on the game. For fantasy, usually a caster-esque. For Sci-fi, roguelike. Modern, Tech Spec or Investigator.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Space Kittens

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! Ain't That a Kick in the Head- Dean Martin

How lucky can one guy be,
I kissed her and she kissed me.
Like this fella once said, aint that a kick in the head?

Her room was completely black,
I hugged her and she hugged back.
Like this sailor said, quote "Aint that a hole in a boat?"

If you will have me, request for my partaking in your rp event. I tend to be dedicated when Im not bound up in twelve other events.

...Space Kittens, eh? That was a curve ball. ^^ Welcome to Iwaku, Targas. I am Iliana and it's a pleasure to meet you!

The Sci-Fi fest is only for this month but that doesnt mean there are no rps to partake in! D: No no! We has plenty! If you don't feel like signing up for one or forming one at the top of your head, join in a
Jump In! They're quick and easy!

If you need anything or just wanna bother me (por que!? D:) send me a message of sorts and I'll be right on it!

Enjoy yourself, Targas!

Thank you. I look forward to participating in any rp even that is provided for me. Either that or I will run one of my own :D (has lots of game running experience)

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I request roleplay :3333

DEAN MARTIN. -swooooon.-~

Also,
Targie-sans.

Hello!
WELCOME.
Your avatar scares me with delight. :D And here is a giant marshmallow.
10marsh.jpg

<3 Enjoyy.

I see, you must be a fan of Soul Eater. Specially a fan of Blackstar :3 Welcome to Iwaku! -waves hands in a friendly but excited motion- I am Lady Raimy or Rina. It is a pleasure to meet you

It is a pleasure to meet you all! To be honest, yes I do like Soul Eater, but I havent gotten very far in it. I've just had this as an rp name for eons, mostly used on a game called Freelancer. And that is quite a giant marshmallow :3

Targas Blackstar, welcome to Iwakuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

I'm Selenite.
Pleased to meetyou!

*steals giant marshmallow*
Sorry, don't take it personal. It's something I have with my niece, Staci.

Here, have something sweet as well.
And see you around!

star-brownies-xl.jpg

Why thank you and pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Welcome to Iwaku, Targas! Much RP happens here. Check the jump-in and one-on-one request forums!

Welcome to Iwaku, Targas. I am October! *offers hand in friendship* Let us know if you need anything.

*takes that hand* Tis a pleasure. Ive never been one for a jump in and out kinda rper so better if I find a drawn out rp that I can bask in its glory. Whether its destroying a city or saving one, same impact on me.

Hello Mister Blackstar, sir! 83 Welcome to the community!

*bows to such an esteemed figurehead* Thank you my lady