The Blacklight Night [Sign Ups/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D: Awww the Consort.

*Pounces on the role* Can I play the consort? xD

"So, can ya remember your name?"

" I'm Adrian.... something... Why does my head hurt so much? Oh, Bergstrom. My name is Adrian Bergstrom. Pleasure to meet you...? Kind of..."

"Oh, nice. Well, now, there's something else to that name. Somethin' with power to it; somethin' I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe they'll be callin' you by another name, around here! What do you think it is?"

"Another name? I don't really have nicknames... though I feel like they'd call me King of the Grim Countenance. I guess that's somewhat fitting, not flattering but fitting."

"Alright, cool. Now, uh, how about how old you are...?"

"Turned seventeen just before school started"

"Greeeeeeeat. Just great. Are ya a boy or a girl? Hard to tell, right now..."

"... I'm...a boy. Sir, are you, I dunno, blind? I know my voice isn't that deep but really!"

"I knew that. Totally. Can ya remember what ya look like?"

"I'm not sure why but I don't believe you... Whatever, I look like this, if you can somehow see it."

ybwbSvn.jpg

"So, how do ya normally act around people? Are ya cruel, benign, completely crazy or calm and collected? Just...well, tell me about that stuff! I really wanna know!"

"How I act around others...? Then, I'm cruel and cold. That's what I hear them say. Some people hate me, saying I'm heartless others like me because I stand by my decisions and am somewhat strict. They all think I'm tough and strong, all these things whether they think I'm a brat or a good student. They'd all laugh if they knew what a weakling I am... I'm not even good at anything. My teammates say what a greater fencer and captain I am but I don't know what I'm doing, I try and practice but I'm never as good as anyone else who just seems to... just be good at it. I really don't know what I'm doing, I'm surprised no one else notices I'm always shaking and that I'm quiet because I don't know what to say. Only time I'm not terrified is when I'm angry, I'm not sure where this rage even comes from but... it's the only thing keeping me from breaking down."

"Not what I was expecting, really, but alright. Now, think hard about this next one. Do ya remember anything about yourself?"

[Will write history later, I'm developing a migraine so taking a break. If anyone wants to request some history or relationship to be included, go for it.]

[WILL BE DOING MINE SOOON !!!]

"I'm Azrael Aita, but you can call me whatever you'd like."

"Oh, nice. Well, now, there's something else to that name. Somethin' with power to it; somethin' I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe they'll be callin' you by another name, around here! What do you think it is?"

"The..the Charming Consort? No! The Charming Ophidian Consort. Wait, isn't a consort like a--"

"I was born in December, on the 15th I believe. So that means.. I'm roughly around 17 or 18 years old."

"I can be anything you want me to be," even in Azrael's mentally muddled state he still found the energy to be flirtatious. Why am I not Surprised? "But I'm male, you can check if you'd like."

"Something Like this I suppose...I'm a handsome Devil, aren't I?"

large.png

"So, how do ya normally act around people? Are ya cruel, benign, completely crazy or calm and collected? Just...well, tell me about that stuff! I really wanna know!"

"Well, I've been called shallow before, chaotic as well. That doesn't particularly bother me to be quite honest, I really couldn't give a flying fuck about someone else's opinions. I don't need anyone but myself, for all I care the world could burn. I don't like this...describing myself. It's like trying to describe how water tastes, it's just--" Azrael fumbles for words, clenching his jaw as he does so. "There! I'm just here, living, why the hell do you even care anyway? " Azrael pinches the bridge of his nose, frustrated that he couldn't formulate the words needed to describe himself. "I'm just...here." His voice cracked, completely deflated and frightened at the thought that he was no one, that he was nothing.
Azrael put on a winning smile, one that quite didn't reach his eyes and began to speak once more. "I've been told I'm quite the charmer, blessed with a silver tongue eh? I don't really know what or who I am. Do you ever get that feeling?"
"Not what I was expecting, really, but alright. Now, think hard about this next one. Do ya remember anything about yourself?"
"I was born here in Holly, to who? I haven't a clue. I'm adopted, I used to live in this little run down Orphanage on the outskirts of town called Wall Brick Orphanage. It was ran by a man named Harold Grey, he was an old greasy son of a bitch, but he was the only family I had. There was five of us in the orphanage, we couldn't afford to take in anymore than five, and despite the small amount we were always hungry even though Mr.Grey tried his damndest to make sure we ate at least once a day. When I was Seven I got adopted, by William and Anna Aita. Apparently, she was infertile and they wanted a child, so I guess they decided to find the poorest orphanage in the city and pick the most raggedy looking kid around, and somehow that turned out to be me. William owns a weapons manufacturing company, the largest one in the city and well--they're rich. Sometimes I think they don't give a damn about me, and they just adopted me for the publicity...I kind of wish I was back living with Mr. Grey. I mean, I don't mean to sound so ungrateful, but I'd trade all riches in the world for a single person that actually cared about me, ya know?"
"I go to school in Holly City, there's this little vivacious kid Named Lucy She's a sophomore I think. She doesn't look like much but I heard she had a hell of a right hook. There's other kid, Adrian I think his name is. I hate him, I really do. He acts all high and mighty, his nose as high in the air as it can get, but if you catch him off guard in the halls or the locker room-- before he has a chance to put the mask back up you can see him. I mean really see him for what he is-- afraid. I like to watch him sometimes, and the glimpses of pure terror I see on his face... it's satisfying and sad all at once. I feel sorry for him, if that's even possible.
Azrael sniffs, looking away with a surly expression. "I'm done answering your questions."

Last edited:
Reactions: Redward
You're dropping the Oracle role, yes, Orchid? If so we have the Oracle, Noble and probably the Conjurer as open slots. I'll probably be picking one of them to pick up, later tomorrow and posting a CS. I'll shoot a message to the people who've yet to post after claiming a slot to see if they're still planning on joining us.

Reactions: Sav
I am sorry, luv I hope you can forgive my tardyness. I will edit this post to include my CS when I wake up.

Last edited by a moderator:

[BCOLOR=#000000]"My name's Kaden Stewart nice to meet you. "[/BCOLOR]

"Well, I can't put my hands on it but I think it was something like Kind-Hearted Conjurer of Illusory Emotions, or something along those lines."

"I'll turn seventeen in a of couple days"

"Do you have problems with your eyes? I know a few people who can help. I'm a guy if my voice didn't already... are you-"

"So you do have problems with your eyes! Alright let me help, I'm coming closer can you see me?"
PjvIa1M.jpg

"Ah, thank ya I don't have problems with my eyes though just sayin', so how do ya normally act around people? Are ya cruel, benign, completely crazy or calm and collected? Just...well, tell me about that stuff! I really wanna know!"

"Well, I'm not sure what to say really. People depend on me a lot but I'm just not too sure why, I'm not really the most dependable of person but I do try my best at trying to achieve their expectations and well I like to help people in general. I would like to add, people do say that I'm quite kind especially my friends maybe, I'm too kind? My friend did tell me that people like take advantage that kindness a lot maybe the reason because I really like it when people praise me for a job well done, kinda weird but I like the feeling."

"That seems to be a odd question to ask but alright. Let's see I was born in Holly city and I was raised by both my mom and dad their names are Lilian and Elliot Stewart. Our family is quite well known in the city because of the business my father is running. Let's see what was it called... I forgot, sorry but it was something about managing the tourist attractions. What else... Ah! I know quite a few people in school though I can only remember a couple of person right now. The first person that came to mind is Adrian, he's a nice person but people seem to misunderstand his motives sometimes... most of the time, I really hope that people will understand him soon one day, he really is a nice guy!. The second person that came my mind would be Azrael we met when our fathers was having a meeting he was a nice person and has quite the personality! Though we haven't after talk much that."

Kaden rubs his head trying to remember, it felt strange how could he forget such details?

"I can't seem to remember much right now it seems, I'll get back to your questions later will that be alright?"

Is this alright? or does my character need more information?

Reactions: Daze and Redward
I'll be happy to play more than 1 Character! I hadn't known That it was allowed! Wait--is it?

If you're sure you can manage it, I'll allow it.

Pft, of course I can. xD

Maybe.

Possibly.

You deflated my self confidence, for that you're a boob.

(OOC:I will have the villain up later today.)

Elise Murdoch, but I really hate my last name, so just call me Elise.

Apparently I'm a queen of some kind, but I can barely recall the whole thing. Oh right, my title is Queen of Soft Smiles, its cute if a bit cheesy.

Wow, you are a ballsy one, we haven't even had dinner yet. At least you asked me my name first. I am sixteen years old, by the way.

Well…I don't recall growing a penis and everyone else seems to think I'm a girl, so I'm gonna say female.
Fuuka_P4U_Transparent_zps9937adb3.png

My grandfather once told me my personality was a "comical concoction of a caring mother and a clown", which; if you knew grandpa, it isn't quite as mean as it sounds. According to him, I'm sweet and kind, but my more sarcastic tendencies get in the way. I suppose I could take things more seriously, especially when I volunteer at the daycare or tutor the other kids. But the sillies keep away my blues and the stress that comes with an already busy life. I suppose it's not that big of a deal though. When I need to I can get the job done. It also helps that I love people and generally working with others, so I am not all bad at least. I also tend to mother my friends much to their chagrin. Just something I inherited from my mom I guess, but I just want them to be safe. I'm just really afraid of people, even strangers getting hurt, and the thought of it makes me kinda sad.

My life is painfully plain; I was born in Holly City to two loving, but overly protective parents. Like no kidding, once my dad mistook my exboyfriend for a stalker and nearly beat the shi…I mean almost beat him up. My mom was your typical naggy mother always telling me not to do anything too dangerous. I remember how she wouldn't even let me cross the street by myself until I was fifteen. Oh right, where was I? Oh yeah, my backstory as it were. So anyway, life wasn't exactly hard. My folks were really nice hardworking people that encouraged me to help others.

Hahaha, Orchid. Sorry. If you're not confident with picking up another character, I'll do so. It's no big deal.

Also, Oni, nicely done. I was kinda wonderin' when you'd get around to it, but...I know how busy you are, these days. I love it.

I'll get started on the IC, sometime soon. For now, I'm waiting for these other slots to be filled. As such, I am temporarily reserving the Oracle (originally was to be the Noble, but, seeing as the spot is open and was asked for specifically...well, yeah, you get it) for a friend of mine. If there isn't a CS up for it in the next day or so, this spot will, once again, become available.

Now, that being said. We have one more spot open. The Noble Lady of Distant Consideration. I am planning on playing this character, unless someone else would particularly like to have her. If you do want to pick up this slot, shoot me a message and we can work somethin' out.

Y'all need some Dreamsleeve to pull off the Noble lady, so I guess that means I'm up to bat. Get your Amaranth on, we're going for a ride in the living dream.

Sup. Mammon referred me.

Haha, alright. Welcome. Interested to see what ya come up with.

Character Sheet:

The shrine maiden jumps, startled by the interruption. The inky black shadows veiling her vision are banished in nacreous undulations of purple and silver light. Chiemi spins around to confront the red-haired stranger in front of her. Wh-where am I? Is this some sort of portal...? With a tiny gasp of abject horror, she realizes that the answer does not come to her. My clairvoyance! Is it gone?! It takes all her will to swallow down the spasms of panic seizing in her chest. Her abilities had been her security blanket, and now she was in a strange place--and for the first time, uncertain. Chiemi manages to spit out the answer in an uncharacteristically fearful tone. "...M-my name is Chiemi Miko."

The maiden stares in disbelief at the girl before her. Could she really be so oblivious to my fright? Or is she trying to normalize things... Maybe this is normal for her! Chiemi Miko clutches the front of her white haori to calm herself. She can feel her frantic heartbeat begin to stabilize. She sighs. "They call me The Oracle of the Ways. I'm a diviner from Holly City, a shrine maiden. Those close to me call me Emi."

Chiemi blinks, still slightly taken aback by her nonchalant attitude and enchanting silver gaze. "I turned 15 this year, I just joined the priestesshood. 15 is the minimum age." Already she was growing shy of conversation, and it was beginning to feel more like an interrogation than idle chatter. She longed to have her powers back, to know more about this stranger.

Greeeeeeeat. Just great. Are ya a boy or a girl? Hard to tell, right now...

Her mouth drops, a crimson rush of blood tinting her cheeks vibrant red. "...I-I'm a girl, can't you tell? Have you even been listening...? Priestess? Shrine maiden?" She could not help but adopt a patronizing quality to her voice. Such blatant ignorance was hard for her to endure.

By now her patience had expired. Chiemi folded her arms across her chest and closed her eyes with an indignant huff. "Of course I can remember! Can't you see for yourself?" She dusted off the front of her hakama lightly, expecting a visual inspection from the oddly oblivious girl.

3KFb6ra.jpg

The young priestess sighed, adrenaline and contempt leaving her instantly. She could not believe she had allowed herself to become so rude; she suspected she was so impatient from the loss of her powers. "I don't get along with people abundantly well... I would rather keep to myself. I find too much company burdensome, and others never seem grateful for my work... Yet I'm compelled to be near people, to watch them. I guess you could say I'd rather understand someone through observation than interaction. That's generally how I work: think first, act second. People sometimes see me as distant and brooding... But I'm not a sad person, really! I don't like being the center of attention, or even in the center of the room. I prefer to linger on the outskirts of groups, physically and socially. People just don't understand me... And I'm not even sure I understand myself..." Chiemi chewed her lip thoughtfully.

"I'm a shrine maiden. I've always had a talent for the supernatural. To the citizens of Holly City, I'm a soothsayer and an invoker of blessings. While I'm new to the profession, I'm not new to the shrine. I was left on the steps of the offertory hall as an infant..." She was slightly shocked by her own forwardness with a stranger, shyly playing with her ponytail draped over her shoulder. "I was adopted and home-schooled by the other priestesses--a far better prospect than staying in that poor Wall Brick Orphanage. Though I was home-schooled for most of my education, I started high school last year. I... I don't have many friends, but there are a lot of nice students at my school. Like I said, I'm not a very social person. I'm quite good in my classes, and I especially enjoy cooking and English." Chiemi Miko smiled at the thought of her schoolwork, something she had always excelled at. "I love making hot pots and my favorite is sukiyaki." She licked her lips, her worries about the unfamiliar portal and her loss of powers temporarily forgotten.

Reactions: Daze and Redward
Sorry, didn't have much of a chance to get much writing done today - I should be able to get my character sheet up tomorrow.

S'fine. I'm starting on the IC today, after I get out of class. Chances are it will be done tomorrow afternoon. That'll give you adequate time, yes?

Thanks, everyone, for your interest and involvement with this thread. I'm pretty psyched to get started.

EDIT: I also like the characters everyone has come up with. Just thought I'd let y'all know that I highly approve of the group.

I'd be happy to play minor roles, like a villain or a henchman or something of the sort. xD A NPC that eventually dies maybe?

Any Minor character role I'm up for, whether its a Teacher or a janitor or what have you.

Bleh.

Sure, we'll discuss this in private. Since Oni and I are going to be playing villains, as well, the three of us can work out something sinister. I'll shoot you a message here in a bit; unfortunately, m'kinda busy atm ^^'

Status
Not open for further replies.