The Blacklight Night [Sign Ups/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
* I have a dirty mind, The whole paragraph had might as well been a innuendo. xD

I'm all for some history with my Character! I'm the Oracle, he's definitely going to be male and Bisexual. What did you have in mind as far as history?

Im the consort, i hope that he isn't female >.>

But i'm up to everything

Working on the CS, now, in between bouts of homework and languishing. Should be done before the night is up. Just droppin' this here to let ya'll know. Also, since I've seen nothing from Uncle; I'm going to open up his spot.

So, Conjurer and Noble are open. Everything else is taken.

I'll be dropping back in, shortly, to add the CS. (in this post, as well as in the first)

Aw, sorry I didn't get any notifications so was unaware there were posts after mine.

* I have a dirty mind, The whole paragraph had might as well been a innuendo. xD

I'm all for some history with my Character! I'm the Oracle, he's definitely going to be male and Bisexual. What did you have in mind as far as history?
Playing male, sexuality is open for development though we'll just say he's an ace until such a relationship unfolds. As far as history, not much at all. Currently thinking on how he met the mystic and obtained the pages as that should be a rather pivotal life event, I suspect it happened during the summer before he started high school. Currently on the idea of him being previous to obtaining the pages was a weak person, target of bullies and such. He most likely moved to a new school for high school, so clean slate and such. No characters would then know he was a very different person before then.

Im the consort, i hope that he isn't female >.>

But i'm up to everything
[BCOLOR=#000000]I am confused whether you hope the King or Consort isn't female. The King is not, I assume the Consort is...mostly because I imagine the Consort as a PG13 prostitute but I think it's up to you. [/BCOLOR]

Aw, sorry I didn't get any notifications so was unaware there were posts after mine.

Playing male, sexuality is open for development though we'll just say he's an ace until such a relationship unfolds. As far as history, not much at all. Currently thinking on how he met the mystic and obtained the pages as that should be a rather pivotal life event, I suspect it happened during the summer before he started high school. Currently on the idea of him being previous to obtaining the pages was a weak person, target of bullies and such. He most likely moved to a new school for high school, so clean slate and such. No characters would then know he was a very different person before then.

[BCOLOR=#000000]I am confused whether you hope the King or Consort isn't female. The King is not, I assume the Consort is...mostly because I imagine the Consort as a PG13 prostitute but I think it's up to you. [/BCOLOR]
Well...I just hope to be a male character, but like i said, i'm up to everything

Your refering to your character right? Sorry it it's a silly question, I'm a bit out of it at the moment. I was brainstorming for my character, trying to include the necessary character traits as well as the ones I want included. I haven't much set in stone at the moment, but expect copious amounts of sass. Right now I want to clarify a few things.​
  • So the roleplay takes place in a 'digital' setting? (Excuse my lack of proper terminology, I don't feel like flipping back to the previous page to take a look at the info.) But the Characters don't know it, but in this world they attend a High School in Holly City where their vestiges are manifesting? But in this world they don't have their powers?​

I'm a bit confused, and would be grateful for a breakdown of the information before we eventually begin RPing.

My villain is male and bisexual. so that is interesting to here.

The queen is pretty much done in my head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sav
xD

Ooolalala. Considering He is a teenager I feel like some experimentation and denial needs to come into play. *Waggles brows like a derpy perv* Hmm, this could be good. Perhaps because My Oracle feels so alienated and alone, he could drift towards the villain well aware that he's a bad guy? ;x

Oh you're playing a villain? Can I do that as well? Villains are scrumptious ;3

Oh and as far as the queen is concerned, I am indeed of the female variety and would be happy help. :P

Guess i'm going to be male, maybe some kind of orphan, who knows...

Oh and as far as the queen is concerned, I am indeed of the female variety and would be happy help. :P
Excellent, I shall be in touch with you when I am not tied up.

Both ideas sound delicious, but i would love to corrupt a young lad into sexy devyness.
xD

Ooolalala. Considering He is a teenager I feel like some experimentation and denial needs to come into play. *Waggles brows like a derpy perv* Hmm, this could be good. Perhaps because My Oracle feels so alienated and alone, he could drift towards the villain well aware that he's a bad guy? ;x

Oh you're playing a villain? Can I do that as well? Villains are scrumptious ;3

Hey there, I'm a new roleplayer looking for something to roleplay in. Mind if I join and choose Kind-Hearted Conjurer of Illusory Emotions?

Hey there, I'm a new roleplayer looking for something to roleplay in. Mind if I join and choose Kind-Hearted Conjurer of Illusory Emotions?
Not all. The Conjurer is yours.
  • So the roleplay takes place in a 'digital' setting? (Excuse my lack of proper terminology, I don't feel like flipping back to the previous page to take a look at the info.) But the Characters don't know it, but in this world they attend a High School in Holly City where their vestiges are manifesting? But in this world they don't have their powers?​

I'm a bit confused, and would be grateful for a breakdown of the information before we eventually begin RPing.
You've got the gist of it, yeah. Aside from the Vestiges manifesting. It's more that the entirety of all existence (Corporeal and Ethereal; two divisions that will be touched on later, mayhaps) is composed of data. Human beings would be considered biodata; where things in the environment, buildings and the like would be composed of stagnant data. Now, this plays into it just because of the setting of this particular RP and how it ties in with the entirety of the rest of the universe; as a whole. There will be bits and fragments of relevant happenings that have taken place prior to the staging of this particular event (by aforementioned Moderators) that will be somewhat relevant to what is transpiring with and around the player characters.

For the most, part, though, as I said, you've got the idea of it. Their Vestiges manifest only once they've entered the Blacklight Night; which would be referred to as a Contained Corporeal Reality Shard. It's essentially a piece of reality separated from the rest of Corporeal Reality (which, in this instance, would be Holly City and the world it is a part of) that functions on a set of rules and regulations that deviates from what would be considered 'normal' in that Reality.

On a somewhat related note; sorry I haven't got the CS up, yet. Ended up sleeping away most of yesterday. After I get out of class and get home, I should have time to put it up. Sorry for the delay and such. Catch ya'll later on; thanks for your patience.

If there are any other burnin' questions you wanna ask, feel free to; I'll get to them as quickly as I can.

QUICK EDIT: If there is no gender-specific word (i.e, Queen or King) in your character's title, you are free to decide their gender.

• Love
Character Sheet:

"So, can ya remember your name?"

(name)

"Oh, nice. Well, now, there's something else to that name. Somethin' with power to it; somethin' I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe they'll be callin' you by another name, around here! What do you think it is?"

(title)

"Alright, cool. Now, uh, how about how old you are...?"

(age)

"Greeeeeeeat. Just great. Are ya a boy or a girl? Hard to tell, right now..."

(gender)

"I knew that. Totally. Can ya remember what ya look like?"

(appearance)

"So, how do ya normally act around people? Are ya cruel, benign, completely crazy or calm and collected? Just...well, tell me about that stuff! I really wanna know!"

(personality and relevant miscellaneous character info)

"Not what I was expecting, really, but alright. Now, think hard about this next one. Do ya remember anything about yourself?"

(brief bio)

Feel free to answer the questions in third or first person. ^^

Added the CS to the first post. I'll fill mine out later tonight. Again, sorry for takin' so long. If the format confuses anyone or anything, just drop me a line here or via PM. Vestige forms will be added, later; just in case anyone is wondering why there isn't a section for it.

Reactions: Daze and Sav
Character Sheet:

"So, can ya remember your name?"

"My name is Lucile Grantwaldz. Or, at least that's what's coming to mind...but, hey, I have some questions of my own; could you, oh, I dunno, explain-"

"No way. And, oh, what a nice name. Well, now, there's something else to that name. Somethin' with power to it; somethin' I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe they'll be callin' you by another name, around here! What do you think it is?"

"The...Harbinger of Ill Fortune? That's awfully weird, is this some kind of joke? I mean, what a fucking awful title!"

"Yeah, sure, sounds cool, Luci. Now, uh, how about how old you are...?"

"I'm fifteen...but I get this huge feeling you're ignoring most of what I'm trying to say, you weird-"

"Greeeeeeeat! Just great. Are ya a boy or a girl? Hard to tell, right now..."

"What the hell do you mean?! How can you not tell?! As if my name alone isn't enough?! I'm a girl, damnit! Now, look, I am getting tired of this-"

"I knew that. Totally. Can ya remember what ya look like?"

"Uh, pretty sure I can...I guess. Gimme a second...I think it was, eh, something like this!"

luci_zpsbb654e81.jpg
"So, how do ya normally act around people? Are ya cruel, benign, completely crazy or calm and collected? Just...well, tell me about that stuff! I really wanna know!"

"I guess I can be a little hard headed...but, I dunno; that doesn't give people the right to call me stupid or stubborn all the time! I'm not! Y'know, it's like I try really hard to do what I think is the right thing, or what I think is gonna help people...but it always backfires. I guess, because of that...well, y'know, happening for so long...I just kinda gave up on being overtly nice to people. I think a lot about things and spend a lot of time trying to figure out stuff; once something catches my mind. I'm not entirely sure what else you want me to say, Doe. I'm me. I'm always looking to prove that I'm someone worth noticing. Oh, I also tend to run my mouth a bit. I guess. Kind of."

"Not what I was expecting, you look like such a nice girl, really, but alright. Now, think hard about this next one. Do ya remember anything about yourself?"

"Well, yeah, it's starting to get a little clearer. I wasn't born in Holly City, I was born about six hundred miles from here. My dad, James, died when I was ten...so my mom, Mary, and I spent a lot of time together, after that and became a lot closer than I ever thought we would. She got hooked up with some guy and they spent a lot of time planning our move out here. He's alright, I guess, we mostly just stay out of each other's business...but his son, my step-brother Adrian...we don't get along so well, sometimes. Anyway...Since moving out here, near the end of summer...I guess I've gotten adjusted well enough. Holly City is a lot bigger than where I grew up and is a hell of a lot busier. I spend a lot of my time just kinda roaming around, seeing what there is to see. I really love the ocean...and the smell of salt-water on the breeze always brings me a sense of peace that I never felt before moving here.

I started getting into fights when I was little...though you wouldn't expect it from looking at me, I'm not too shabby at it. It's not something I'm really, terribly proud of, but, hey, you work with what God gave ya and all that stuff; right? I mean, sure, I spend some of my time jogging or working out...just in case something were to happen...b-but that doesn't mean I like fighting or anything! Other than that physical stuff...I dunno, I guess I don't have a whole lot of hobbies. I am excited to make some friends around here, though! ...A-also, could I, uh, maybe bum one of those cigarettes, please? ...And a lighter?"

NOTE: Feel free to change Doe's questions or 'responses' to better suit your character's responses; if you're doing it in first person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...For personal reason i have decided to abandon my spot in this RP, so the Consort is free.
(I will be staring at this post >.>)

Well...For personal reason i have decided to abandon my spot in this RP, so the Consort is free.
(I will be staring at this post >.>)
Hm, alright. Good luck to you in the future and all that stuff. Feel free to drop back in from time to time, if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.